TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Nichole Williams aka Blaq Russian
Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Vaileth Vanessa aka vee_karshian
Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Betty christy
Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:20 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Jemima Wilberforce Duodu aka Sunshine
Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 9:49 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oba Mini Mall
Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 8:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Lexy Shay
Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:14 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Prunelle Konan konan_prunelle
Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:15 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Teresa Lavae
Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 11:34 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_vote_lcapLiberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_voting_barLiberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_vote_lcapLiberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_voting_barLiberty Reserve Account Notification‏ I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14303)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏

Go down

Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ Empty Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏

Post by TagListed Wed 26 Oct 2011, 6:08 pm

Liberty Reserve customer@libertyreserve.com
Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏
20-10-2011 15:01:30

Dear Customer,

Your account has been limited due to many invalid login attempts.

We therefore implore you to log into your account to verify any possible findings.

Restore your full account access by clicking the secure www.libertyreserve.com

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you.
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ Empty Your Liberty Reserve account has been suspended.‏

Post by TagListed Wed 26 Oct 2011, 6:16 pm

no_reply@libertyreserve.com
Your Liberty Reserve account has been suspended.‏
25-10-2011 8:49:46

Your Liberty Reserve account has been suspended !

We recently have discovered that multiple computers have attempted to log into your Liberty Reserve account, and multiple password failures were presented before the logons. We now require you to re-validate your account information to us. If this is not completed, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your cooperation in this manner.

Please Click Here or on the link below to re-validate your account information :

https://www.libertyreserve.com/en/customer/login2/index.aspx

Please note:
If we do not receive the appropriate Account Verification within 12 hours , we will
assume this Liberty Reserve Security Team Account is fraudulent and it will be suspended. The
purpose of this Verification is to ensure that your account has not been
fraudulently used and to combat fraud from our Community.
© Copyright 2001-2011 Liberty Reserve International Service Association. All Rights Reserved
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

Back to top Go down

Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ Empty Your account has been suspended.‏

Post by TagListed Fri 04 Nov 2011, 7:49 pm

no_resply@lriberyreserve.com
Your account has been suspended.‏
31-10-2011 20:51:18

============================================
Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:
Always inform you about security changes.
Never send you any links or attached files.
Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.
============================================

Dear Valued Customer

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive Liberty Reserve account features.
We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.

How can I restore my account access?
Click the link below and confirm your Liberty Reserve account information, otherwise your account access will remain restricted:

https://www.libertyreserve.com/en/login

Please DO NOT reply to this e-mail.

For information and support please use our contact form in the help section of our web site.

Thank you.

TagListed
TagListed
Creator

Back to top Go down

Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏ Empty Re: Liberty Reserve Account Notification‏

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down