TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Nichole Williams aka Blaq Russian
Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Vaileth Vanessa aka vee_karshian
Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Betty christy
Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:20 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Jemima Wilberforce Duodu aka Sunshine
Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 9:49 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oba Mini Mall
Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 8:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Lexy Shay
Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:14 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Prunelle Konan konan_prunelle
Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:15 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Teresa Lavae
Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 11:34 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_vote_lcapVijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_voting_barVijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_vote_lcapVijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_voting_barVijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14303)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Vijay Kumar S scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART !

Go down

Male Vijay Kumar S scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART !

Post by CRUNCH Wed 30 Jul 2014, 3:21 am

Vijay Kumar S   http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6014598377&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! Hj8AVmtNMfqLCI41QW-RnNHnvITzK0T-fu52H4H7CrM=

Last Active: 4 hours ago

Profile Views: 26 times

Profile Skin: Default

Orientation: Straight
 afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

FAKE PROFILE STOLEN PICS..........THISIS NOT THE REAL MAN..SCAMMER BOY DIDNT STUDY UP TOO WELL DID HE.!!........NOT ONLY!!!HE REGISTERED IN GHANA TOO.........THE REAL MAN IS 63 YEARS OLD,
http://cnskashmir.com/general-v-k-singh-man-of-principle-no-hand-of-pakistan-in-jammu-twin-attacks-prem-shankar-jha/
Vijay Kumar Singh
Minister of Development of North Eastern Region
General Vijay Kumar Singh, PVSM, AVSM, YSM is an Indian politician and the Minister of State of External Affairs and Minister of state for North East Region, in the National Democratic Alliance government ... Wikipedia
Born: May 10, 1951 (age 63), Bapora
Spouse: Bharti Singh
Education: Birla Public School
Office: Minister of Development of North Eastern Region since 2014
Parents: Jagat Singh
Books: Courage and Conviction

Last edited by CRUNCH on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Vijay Kumar S scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART !

Post by CRUNCH Wed 30 Jul 2014, 3:23 am

Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! 225px-Narendra_Modi_with_Vijay_Kumar_Singh_in_Rewari%2C_haryana

singh and the prime minister of india.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Vijay Kumar S scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART !

Post by CRUNCH Tue 12 Aug 2014, 12:11 pm

Vijay Kumar http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012846369&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! Hj8AVmtNMfqLCI41QW-RnNHnvITzK0T-fu52H4H7CrM=
Last Active: an hour ago

Profile Views: 343 times

Relationship Status: Divorced

Interested In: Serious Relationship, Networking

Languages: English, Português - Brasil

Religion: Christian

THIS TURDS GOT THREE WOMEN ON THE GO IN HIS PROFILEAS WELL..LADIES DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS BULLSHIT!!HES A LIAR A THIEF AND INTERNET FRAUD USING STOLEN PICS!!!!!!!!!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 12 Aug 2014, 12:11 pm

Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! Lt_General_Dalbir_Singh_Suhag
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 12 Aug 2014, 12:14 pm

Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! Army_Chief_Forw15298
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! M_Id_278633_Gen_VK_Singh
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! UPA-named-Lt-Gen-Dalbir-Singh-Suhag-next-Army-chief-of-India
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 12 Aug 2014, 12:15 pm

Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! Vk-singh_061414011514
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! 2c5253b7b85b8092127e5bc8a066127f_ls_lt
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! 453024166-army-chief-general-dalbir-singh-suhag-gettyimages
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 12 Aug 2014, 12:16 pm

Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! M_Id_293212_Army
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 12 Aug 2014, 12:16 pm

Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! VKSingh_BJP380PTI
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 16 Aug 2014, 8:41 am

Vijay Kumar S http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012734052&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
Vijay Kumar S   scammer using stolen pics indian minister of state in india .Vijay Kumar Singh.AND USING HIS NAME IN PART ! NNyAC23K3E6VOQxc05O2Kio1m81g9QbebS9kZQy7zWI=

Last Active: Online now!

Profile Views:1 times lmao.gotta love it.......bye bye arsehole

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 
here he is a gain girls............not for much longer tho...........the hunters are out n about and ready to clout!!!!!!!!!lmao...
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 16 Aug 2014, 10:31 am

AND OF COURSE HE REGISTERED IN GHANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down