TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos Of Akua Saucy
Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nkosazane Mpilonhle
Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Peggy Anelle aka Bozzbiberon
Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama Quayeba Akwaboah
Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:06 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Fanta west_side__goddess
Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2024, 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2024, 6:01 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Kiera Nicole Bethley
Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2024, 1:50 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nichole Williams aka Blaq Russian
Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2024, 12:36 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_vote_lcapSgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_voting_barSgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_vote_lcapSgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_voting_barSgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14311)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Sgt steve C MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh,

Go down

Male Sgt steve C MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh,

Post by CRUNCH Wed 27 Aug 2014, 12:58 pm

Sgt steve C   http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7293649588&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, AusbzYrSelw8OA8GQxI-dru7QsTWSkjpZNL-_2KDI2c=
Last Active: 20 minutes ago

Profile Views: 2 times

Profile Skin: Default

Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh,,THATS WHOSE THESE PICS BELONG TO!>>>SCAMMER AT WORK...USING FAKE PROFILE AND STOLEN PICS..BEWARE HES A MILITARY SCAMMER LADIES.........HIS SCAMS WILL VARY!

http://www.defence.gov.au/media/download/2006/mar/20060304.cfm

7TH PIC DOWN
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Sgt steve C MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh,

Post by CRUNCH Wed 27 Aug 2014, 1:04 pm

Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, Hindmarsh222
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Sgt steve C MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh,

Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, 365490-mike-hindmarsh
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, 20080911adf8254063_02_bi
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 27 Aug 2014, 1:05 pm

Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, 20060304adf8185016_0038_lo
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, 20070326dpansw8025730_072_th
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1X-5ooAKcVOq_fv6UXno-Qke8m1cXNgPI4ZEOxeaNrlCeLjsRTQ
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 27 Aug 2014, 1:06 pm

Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, NSW04-0148-064_lo
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 27 Aug 2014, 1:07 pm

Sgt steve C  MILITARY SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS  OF  The Special Operations Commander - Australia, Major General Mike Hindmarsh, _WOQmE0lVOIMU-m09oZpRc03N0fsLj8RvsFazk9SbblpSqu1uOXlrg==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 27 Aug 2014, 1:07 pm

WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF A SCAMMER
A) TO IMPRESS YOU WITH GOOD LOOKS AND SOFT CHAT.
B) TO FIND OUT HOW OPEN HEARTED YOU ARE TO TRAGEDY.
C) TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE HONEST AND SINCERE.
D) TO BE ABLE TO SELL YOU ON THEIR GOODNESS AND
MISFORTUNE ALL IN A FEW CHATS.

SCAMMERS BROWSE AGE AND STATUS -
IF YOUR PROFILE STATES YOU ARE SINGLE / DIVORCED/ OR SEPARATED. DEPENDS ON THE SITE YOU ARE POSTING ON - YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF HEARING FROM A SCAMMER.

-IF YOU POST THAT YOU MAKE A GOOD ANNUAL WAGE, OR RETIRED: YOU HAVE JUST DOUBLED YOUR CHANCES OF HEARING FROM A SCAMMER.

-SCAMMER'S USE THE REAL GORGEOUS FEMALE OR
MALE MODEL PICTURES TO MAKE THEIR TARGET FEEL SPECIAL.

-EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO THINK A HANDSOME MAN OR WOMAN WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THE AVERAGE JANE OR JOE...NO ONE REALLY BELIEVES IT WHEN IT HAPPENS. HOWEVER, IT MAKES FOR VERY INTERESTING CHAT:

-THE SCAMMER WILL TELL YOU.

-"LOOK'S DON'T MATTER AND GOD INTERVENED IN THEIR DECISION TO CONTACT YOU"

-SCAMMER'S USE THE NAME GOD AND RELIGION AS IF THEY ARE PRE-ORDAINED MINISTERS.

-THE INTRODUCTION OF "GOD" IN THE CONVERSATION IS JUST ANOTHER SELLING POINT TO HOW GOOD THEY ARE.

-THEY ALSO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION...THE POWER OF
RELIGION AND PEOPLE WILL RELATE TO ANOTHER PERSON
IF HE OR SHE GIVES OFF THE IMPRESSION THEY HAVE A SOUL!

-HOWEVER, YOU CAN TAKE MY WORDS TO THE BANK -

-SCAMMER'S DO NOT HAVE A SOUL - THEY ARE CUNNING,
MANY EDUCATED, COLD HEARTED CRIMINALS!!!!!

-IT DOES NOT BOTHER THEM WHEN THEY HAVE COMPLETED A SCAM SUCCESSFULLY AND LEAVING THEIR VICTIM EMOTIONALLY STRAINED, SAD AND MANY TIMES IN DEBT.

-A DEBT MANY CANNOT AFFORD.

-SCAMMERS TOSS AROUND PHONE NUMBERS AND ADDRESSES LIKE WATER: VICTIM'S STATE THEY HAVE THE NUMBER OF THE PERSON BECAUSE HE OR SHE CALLED EVERYDAY.

INFORMATION ON SCAMMERS

Educate yourself on the profile of a scammer -
Key Points:
1.Beware of people traveling to Nigeria for work
2.Beware of them claiming to be stranded in a country
3.Beware of them claiming to be trapped in a Hotel
4.Beware of them claiming they need a check or money
order cashed…and having money forwarded to them.

5. Beware of them telling you they sent you a gift and YOU HAVING TO PAY TAX/DUTIES for it.
6. Beware if their picture on their profile looks like a model or just an average person, which many scammer are doing now.
7. Beware if the picture also cannot be blown up to view.
8. Beware if they propose love and marriage to fast and to
furious.
9. Beware if they claim they will come to you. .if you send
THEM money for a ticket, or visa etc...
10. Beware if they claim to own a company and spell like
your 6-year-old daughter.
11. Beware of key words they may use. Profusely
= soonest, baby, etc and seldom say your actual name.
12. Beware if there are no friends on their profiles
there are many signals that will go off when talking to a
Scammer.
It is important NOT to ignore the little voice telling
you something is not right with this person.

Play it safe:
NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
NO MATTER WHO IS REQUESTING IT.
Notice the flood of emails coming via Yahoo on all the lotteries claiming you have won a lottery. Simply delete those emails.
LOTTERY OFFICIALS DO NOT NOTIFY ANYONE BY USING A YAHOO EMAIL.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 27 Aug 2014, 1:08 pm

United States citizens should be alert to attempts at fraud by persons claiming to live in Ghana who profess friendship or romantic interest over the Internet. Correspondents who quickly move to discussion of intimate matters could well be the inventions of scammers. If they are after your money, eventually they will ask for it.

Before you send any money to Ghana, please take the time to be very well informed. Start by considering the fact that scams are common enough to warrant this warning. Next, look over this partial list of indicators. If any of them sound familiar, you are likely the victim of an internet scam.

You met a friend/fiancé online
You've never met face to face
Your correspondent professed love at warp speed
Your friend/fiancé is plagued with medical problems requiring loans from you
You are promised repayment upon the inheritance of alluvial gold or gems
You've sent large sums for visas or plane tickets but the person cannot seem to make it out of Ghana
When your friend does try to leave the country, h/she is detained by immigration officials demanding payment or bribes
Your correspondent consistently uses lower case "i's" and/or grammar not in-keeping with their supposed life station or education level

Cases bearing these and other hallmarks have all proven to be scams intended to separate sympathetic people from their money.We advise Americans not to send money to people they have never actually met. In the event you do lose money,be warned that your chancesof getting it back arealmost nil. This type of crime is not a priority for local police, even if they had the resources to tackle it. The Embassy can offer a sympathetic ear but, often, little else. Victims can report the scam on www.ic3.gov and might also consider alerting the dating website on which the scammer was encountered.

Some facts and resources:

It is very difficult to recover money sent to these scammers as they work from internet cafes and are entirely portable and elusive.
Many Americans have reported losing thousands of dollars through such scams.

The anonymity of the Internet means that the U.S. citizen cannot be sure of the real name, age, marital status, nationality, or even gender of the correspondent. In the majority of cases reported to the embassy, the correspondent turned out to be a fictitious persona created only to lure the U.S. citizen into sending money.

U.S. citizens may refer to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services or the Bureau of Consular Affairs for authoritative information about the immigration process and the true costs involved.

If the correspondent provides an image of a purported U.S. visa as proof of intention to travel, the U.S. citizen may contact the United States Embassy in Accra at accrafpm@state.gov to ascertain the validity of the visa.

In the aftermath of a scam, some people have found support and camaraderie at a Yahoo Group started by and for scam victims. Participants have reported that the group helps underscore the breadth of the problem and allows people to see they are not alone - please note this group is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. government.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down