TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Veronica afia bema @afia_bema_
Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:16 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2024, 6:11 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Mabie May
Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2024, 11:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 6:26 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 1:13 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Amina Whitney aka Whitney Molen Amina
Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Talia Shepard
Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 10:23 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 1:13 am by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 12:58 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_vote_lcapTony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_voting_barTony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_vote_lcapTony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_voting_barTony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14291)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Tony C scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO

Go down

Male Tony C scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO

Post by CRUNCH Sun 20 Jul 2014, 11:19 pm

Tony C   http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6014152809&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  P5xQQeBGr_QCvdJJSKPCkmJ3pK7FpQnVdztmi5PRHno=

Last Active: 20 minutes ago

Profile Views: 38 times

Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Divorced

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

Languages: English

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Other

Orientation: Straight
About Me

Music:

SLOW SONG,AND JAZZ
   Movies:

ACTION
   TV:

AERIES
   Books:

ACTION
   Sports:

SHOOTING,SKY DIVING AND OTHERS.
   Interests:

ADVENTURE
   Best Features:

EYES
   About Me:

I AM TONY CUCOLO FROM THE UNITED STATES DIVORCE WITH 3 GROWN UP KIDS SEEKING FOR A SINCERE AND LOVING WOMAN TO BE WITH.

afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro 

OH NO HE ISNT HES A LIAR A THIEF AND AN INTERNET FRAUD CRIMANAL DOING A VERY BAD IMPERSONATION OF GENERAL ANTHONY (TONY) CUCOLO!!!!!!>>>LYING SON OF A BITCH.LADIES DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS LYING DOG TURD.HE IS FULL OF IT!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE GUY IN THE PIC HAS HAD HIS PICS STOLEN BY THIS SCUMBAG SCAMMER AND THE PRICKS EVEN GOT THE AUDACITY TO STEAL THE GENERALS NAME AS WELL.................HOPE HE ENJOYS WHATS COMING TO HIM..COS, IM ABOUT TO SLAM DUNK HIS ARSE TO OBLIVION!>>>>>>>>THESE BLOODY SCAMMERS......IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE???????>WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>LADIES..........IF THIS JERK CONTACTS YOU OR YOU ARE CONVERSING WITH HIM......PISS HIM OFF IMMEDIATELY!!!!!HE IS A LOWLIFE MAGGOT WITH THE IQ OF A DRIED DOG TURD.............DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION...NOT EMAIL.NOT YAHOO....NOT PHONE...NOT ADDRESS....AND DO NOT BELEIVE ONE SINGLE WORD HE SAYS HE IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES AN AFRICAN HIDING OUT IN AN INTERNET CAFE BULLSHITTING TO EVERYONE HE CONS................LADIES...........DONT BECOME THE NEXT STATISTIC........DONT BECOME A VICTIM...............KICK HIS ARSE TO THE KERB.HES A TEN MILLION PERCENT FAKE ARSEHOLE..............BEST PLACE FOR HIM IS JAIL!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Cucolo#cite_note-3

[b]
Personal life

During Cucolo's deployment to Iraq he was among many high-ranking officers who has become the target of several impersonators. This included many fake social networking and dating service accounts. The victims were initially contacted on Skype and then lured to the fraudulent accounts.[3][4][5]
References

This article incorporates public domain material from websites or documents of the United States Army.

Dan Miller, Pennsylvania Patriot-News, Maj. Gen. Anthony A. Cucolo III Takes Command at U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, June 16, 2012
Barbara Miller, Pennsylvania Patriot-News, New Commandant Named for U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, March 24, 2014
"Scammers hit 3rd ID's top brass". Savannah Morning News. 15 August 2010.
"Criminals use romance, patriotism to steal money". army.mil. 23 July 2010.
"CID warns of Internet romance scams". army.mil. 23 March 2010.

http://www.army.mil/article/36242/cid-warns-of-internet-romance-scams/

[/b]
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Tony C scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO

Post by CRUNCH Sun 20 Jul 2014, 11:40 pm

Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  P5xQQeBGr_QCvdJJSKPCkmJ3pK7FpQnVdztmi5PRHno=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Tony C scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO

Post by CRUNCH Sun 20 Jul 2014, 11:40 pm

Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  Yb3-S025YuMxFTfD2R6k2ThUfl9FLs7-OW6yChAOUyXd_IUus2zc9g==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 20 Jul 2014, 11:43 pm

FUCK OFF YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH...YOU ARE A LIAR A THIEF AND AN INTERNET FRAUD CRIMINAL.YOU HAVE STOLEN THE PICS OF A REAL HERO...(SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER BE.!!!!!!)....YOU GUTLESS DOG TURD...SPINELESS ARSEHOLE.YOU HAVE NO HEART NO SOUL AND NO CONSCIENCE..YOU ARE A SCURGE ON YOUR COUNTRYMENS SOCIETY.SCAMMER FUCK YOU ARE SCUM..!!!!!...ENJOY YOUR STAY IN JAIL YOU PARASITE...**********..AND LADIES.............DONOT CONVERSE WITH THIS SPINLESS SCUMBAG HE IS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW......STEALING A HEROS PICS......AND TRYING TO CON ALL YOU WOMEN..........DONOT SEND THE PRICK ANY MONEY DONOT GIVE OUT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION...........KICK HIS SORRY BLACK ARSE TO THE KERB..........AS FOR YOU SCAMMER.....GET A REAL JOB AND LEAVE THE WOMEN I N THE INTERNET IN PEACE FROM ALL YOUR BULLSHIT!!!!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 21 Jul 2014, 4:15 am

SCAMMER HAS REMOVED ALL TAGS AND DELETED COMMENTS AND PIC COMMENTS..MONGREL!!!!!!!!!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 10 Aug 2014, 10:24 am

John A http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012687267
Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  YEXi90iHhYLuaN2mgrM41c6qXdNeISWN5hMX3743PkM=
Last Active: Online now!

Profile Views: 38 times

Profile Skin: Default

Ethnicity: Native American

Orientation: Straight
Tony C  scammer using name and stolen pics of MAJOR GENERAL ANTHONY(TONY)CUCOLO  9k=

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/02/military_cuts_army_war_college.html
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down