TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Vaileth Vanessa aka vee_karshian
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Betty christy
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:20 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Jemima Wilberforce Duodu aka Sunshine
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 9:49 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oba Mini Mall
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 8:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Lexy Shay
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:14 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Prunelle Konan konan_prunelle
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:15 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Teresa Lavae
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 11:34 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tracy Adaobi
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:51 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_vote_lcapSCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_voting_barSCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_vote_lcapSCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_voting_barSCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14302)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS

Go down

Male SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS

Post by CRUNCH Sat 07 Jun 2014, 8:50 am

Sebastian G http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6007709608&dataSource=profilePrimary&l

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   JzO_ijtGpWWmGjbN1YyblbcC0Qc3uCnZG6NktDEoN0E=

Last Active: 4 hours ago

Profile Views: 34 times

Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Divorced

Interested In: Serious Relationship

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
 afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

STOLEN PICS FAKE PROFILE PICS ARE THAT OF UWE..LADIES DONT BE FOOLED READ BELOW......SEE THE FACTS.........THIS IS A BAD SCAMMER!!!!(NOT THE MAN IN THE PICS..HE IS A VICTIM TOO.ITS HIS PIC WHOM THE SCAMMERS USE ON A REGULAR BASIS!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=254303
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=567970
http://www.male-scammers.com/the-scammers.asp?id=281
http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/openThread_1311382181.htm
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=467
http://www.taglisted.eu/t6761-mark-w
http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/male_scammers/f8585.shtml
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=30869
http://www.taglisted.nl/t4616-william-j
http://www.taglisted.nl/t2645-chris-n
http://www.taglisted.nl/t5969-anthony-p
http://www.taglisted.nl/t5186-alberto-c

UWE HUBERTUS IS NOT IN DATING SITES LADIES.HIS PICTURES ARE AND HAVE BEEN ABUSED BY SCAMMERS FOR YEARS.....THE AACTUAL MAN IN THE PICS IS AN INNOCENT VICTIM......SCAMMERS ARE THE ARSEHOLES WHO HAVE MADE HISLIFE A MISERY............DONOT TRY AND LOCATE UWE.......HE KNOWS NOTHING OF WHAT THESE SCAMMERS DO ...........SO ANY OF THE PICS YOU SEE HERE.........(AND WATCH THE VIDEO!)>>>>ANY OF THESE PICS..........REPORT BLOCK AND DELETE.....DONOT CORRESPOND WITH ANY MESSAGES CONTAINING ANY OF THESE PICS..........IF IN DOUBT.........SEND ME A MESSAGE ILL CHECK EM OUT FOR YOU.............CRUNCH!

Last edited by CRUNCH on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS

Post by CRUNCH Sat 07 Jun 2014, 8:50 am

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 07 Jun 2014, 8:58 am

Online fraud: Calls for a national taskforce as love-struck Australians lose millionsABC Online fraud: Calls for a national taskforce as love-struck Australians lose millions

There have been plenty of warnings but love-struck Australians continue to part with more than $20 million a year in online romance scams.

There are now calls for a national approach to combat the fraud, which can have a devastating - and potentially fatal - fallout.

Earlier this year, a West Australian woman was found dead, presumed murdered, in South Africa after travelling there to see a Nigerian man she had met online.

Since then, the state's police have stopped other scam victims from travelling if they believe they are heading for a similar fate.

The prevalence of the scams has prompted Western Australia's fraud squad to join forces with the state's consumer-protection watchdog to take on the organised crime gangs responsible.

But it is a huge effort, and those witnessing the impact first-hand say Australia needs to set up an effective national taskforce to come anywhere close to winning the battle.

Neil Johnstone, a 50-year-old divorcee, turned to the internet to find companionship.

He was bombarded with attention from Mavis Mensah, who claimed to be an Australian living in west Africa.

But there was heartbreak ahead.

"I finished work - I was on night shift - and I got that message and I was over the moon it was all happening," he said.

"I jumped in the car, drove to Perth very excited. Got to the airport - nothing."

A plane ticket, one of five Mr Johnstone paid for over their year-long relationship, turned out to be fake.

And so was Mavis, whose photos belonged to a US-based model.

"You just believe within yourself that they're real, they are the best person, that's the person I want and anything they ask for or anything they want - you give it to them no matter what," Mr Johnstone said.

He borrowed most of the $100,000 he sent to west Africa, and says he was upfront with the banks over what he needed most of the loans for.

"It's pretty close to D-day where all the banks want their money back now," he said.

Perth woman fooled by scammers twice

Detective Sergeant Rob Martin from the Western Australian Major Fraud Squad has heard it all before.

"It's a very unpleasant job to actually have to turn up on the victims doorstep and break the news that the person that has made them feel better than they've felt for a very long time isn't real and the romance that they thought they were involved in is just a fantasy," he said.

Perth resident Tracey Holmes, 48, is still coming to terms with the fact that she has been conned.

She thought a US man called Todd Hamilton was in love with her. Over the past year she sent him $25,000 to help with his business.

He was the second online identity she has lost money to in recent years.

"I actually thought he was a lovely gentleman. And I thought he had the most sexy voice I've heard from a man," she said.

But the romance turned ugly when Ms Holmes discovered his photographs were of an unknown man and were probably lifted from a social media site.

Now, the scammer is blackmailing her over revealing photos she sent to him online. He had also taken secret footage of her.

"He has scantily clad pictures - not fully exposed but pretty scantily clad," she said.

"I had no idea that he was videoing me but he videoed me. So he's been accumulating information about me all this time and using it against me to now blackmail me into paying him $10,000."

Ms Holmes was also duped into becoming a so-called "money mule" - someone used by the scammers to funnel stolen cash through Australian bank accounts.

"He started doing transactions through my account," she said.

"When the money went into my account they would ask for an SMS code and I would give him the code and wherever the money was going ... it was going."

Authorities team up to battle scammers

With about 300 new scam victims a month in Western Australia, the state's fraud squad has pooled resources with the Department of Consumer Protection to take on the fraudsters.

Called Operation Sunbird, it is identifying scams by tracking large money transactions from WA to west African countries, and then contacting the victims.

Initially they are contacting the victims by post.

"In 63 per cent of cases, we're not seeing any further transactions following that first letter," said Ann Driscoll from the Department of Consumer Protection.

But others refuse to face the truth and keep sending the money.

Detective Sergeant Martin says while the victims might seem naive, the scammers are convincing and constantly refining their techniques.

"To me they seem like trained psychologists, the way they're able to actually manipulate the victim. They're able to tap into the things that actually push the buttons of the victim," he said.

But the costs can go well beyond financial loss.

In March, 67-year-old West Australian woman Jette Jacobs was found dead in South Africa, after she travelled there to meet a man who she had been sending money to online.

Since then police have stopped several others from travelling overseas.

"We had an occasion where a gentleman from here, in his 70s, was about to travel to Ghana," said Detective Senior Sergeant Dom Blackshaw.

"We were able to get the name of the person who was going to collect him from the airport.

"He was going to meet a love interest - a young girl. She'd actually provided the name of her so-called brother to this gentleman.

"Once we did the check, we identified he was a member of the Sakawa Boys - they were an organised crime gang based in Ghana"
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 07 Jun 2014, 8:59 am

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   -9GXnv5XpY5oGEaJCo5mkUAKF8QbW68w6zg69IvwIL7agXhIpgXSpw==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:09 am

Sebastian G, 43 nevada usa, Ghana
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
DID I MENTION?>HE REGISTERED IN GHANA!>>>>>>>>>AND LOOK AT THIS ADDRESS!!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:15 am

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   KSzTrsyL2eIOPunTW0egmQYN-zgM0wfhhRI5SZSvwak=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:19 am

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   0wlibG8GNFu-IboE8XS_Z820VeP0GG0SHg1TG-0tNzY=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:21 am

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   JzO_ijtGpWWmGjbN1YyblbcC0Qc3uCnZG6NktDEoN0E=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 02 Jul 2014, 4:18 am

Willson J http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6007342737&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   VuoBXpVr0nUk-HIu_wI4bYuSCtYay6min8bzQrG2qXk=

Last Active: 14 hours ago

Profile Views: 15 times

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro  BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!JUST ANOTHER SCAMMER USING UWES PICS...WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW GIRLS............ANY OF THE PICS YOU SEE IN THE NET ANYWHERE./ITS A SCAMMER.........THE PICS HAVE BEEN ABUSED BY SCAMMERS FOR YEARS NOW.......
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 02 Jul 2014, 4:19 am

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 02 Jul 2014, 6:58 am

Luis H http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011445019&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   Le1GW7_GK8hv0mVy6R3hN6h78yd2oX8KWmp-JRMuVE4=

Last Active: 5 hours ago

Profile Views: 9 times

Location: Germany, Ghana Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 02 Jul 2014, 12:14 pm

Daniel D http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006423322&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   Um_cGHsiP5emgPhGPHXjfVg1anNEnIa24JJ0xJUTI9XvdpHkaP2mYQ==

Last Active: 14 hours ago

Profile Views: 41 times

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 
CUNNING BASTARD.....LMAO....WASNT QUITE SMART ENOUGH THO WAS THIS LITTLE SHITHEAD.........YES HES USING UWES PICS..BUT USED THE LOVE HEARTS TO COVER HIS ARSE THO.........DIDNT WORK....IDIOTS SHOULD REALISEI CHECK EVERY SINGLE PIC..........MORON SCAMMERS......LMFAO............
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 02 Jul 2014, 12:16 pm

HERE'S THE PICS HE WAS TRYING TO HIDE.......LMAO.......OOPS.........FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   IkxPW9w9ssi9riV1IzR4Coi9tXE0achO8Rd5lRhTxQpRw7jV0CBnVA==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 02 Jul 2014, 12:16 pm

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   NdQxYDkyI7GN9XQBN7VUIVik5xlBFQwCJ6ymOjDCU_I=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 02 Jul 2014, 12:17 pm

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   RGVbAr7u_l5F20TpkuHi_S8-kBNsHQj764ZjWIqmfHU=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 05 Jul 2014, 10:05 am

William G http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011682912&s=1

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   Tk_kT5f556v1_06_n3We0XsKkBqvr3SiBjQmp69WAZU=
Last Active: Online now!

Profile Views: 1 times   HA HA HA!!)GOTCHA PRICK!

Interested In: Serious Relationship

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 
SCAMMER HAS GOT  NO LOCATON........BUT HERE IS "IS"

William G, 50 Portsmouth, NH  ( ASSUMING THATS NEW HAMPHIRE?????).ITHER WAY ITS AFRICA!!LMFAO
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 05 Jul 2014, 2:26 pm

Leomon W    http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011068283&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   DF8v3iqt9ju5rCLopXfgUWknBePz-ssH9xQhvM9Rxdk=
Leomon W

Profile Views: 8 times

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

LMAO.OH DOESNT HE DO A LOT OF TRAVELLING!LMAO.....TOURIST...ALL IN HS DREAMS IM GUESSING....SEEING AS HES STUCK IN AN INTERNET CAFE IN GHANA!!!!THATS WHERE HE REGISTERED!!!!!! lol!  lol! LYING BASTARDS THESE SCAMMERS ARE LADIES....DONT BELIEVE A WORD OF IT!

Last edited by CRUNCH on Sat 05 Jul 2014, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 05 Jul 2014, 2:33 pm

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   Q7YBb5rvduqD1pLWzlYoslsM6ZjsFTZUvaqJRGgjb0s=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 06 Jul 2014, 9:42 am

Juwan K    http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010979335&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   YpNdL4c4PE8bwRzgB_plp2FrTtBJxdrlvKjNN2CjWHU=

Last Active: 9 hours ago

Profile Views: 4 times

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

HES STARTING A NEW RELIGION........BORN AGAIN IDIOTS!!! LMAO.... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 06 Jul 2014, 9:44 am

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   YpNdL4c4PE8bwRzgB_plp2FrTtBJxdrlvKjNN2CjWHU=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 09 Jul 2014, 12:57 pm

Herrick R http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011072322&from_mm=1
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   GYmLiOdoKja0o5MBxjLO3WCXi3rtX9EUiDygpPJDDns=
Last Active: 6 hours ago

Profile Views: 54 times

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

CLEARLY THE IDIOT DIDNT READ THAT PROFILE OF TH EHUNTER DID HE!!LMAO......IMBECILE !!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 12 Jul 2014, 1:06 pm

Micheal G http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7291650551&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   X51ApmfUUDrjBBcuPZzX_qsqiS7q5lJbFQBOeTh3BnI=

Last Active: 4 minutes ago

Profile Views: 12 times

afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro THE MORONS BACK....DAMN THE LOCATIONS ARE EXQUISITE ARENT THEY?LMAO....BLOODY IDIOTS THESE MORONS! lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 18 Jul 2014, 8:41 am

AARON S   http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011321303&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   BCzvOWzfCrzgJPnOcIr79l9WWhiaT8j18Y057pa5dn0=
Last Active: 14 minutes ago

Profile Views: 153 times

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   9Jg0n8dYXVQlnhNHoE_Hjy6SWVMKrKxjPJsBRyttzho=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 18 Jul 2014, 8:50 am

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   BCzvOWzfCrzgJPnOcIr79l9WWhiaT8j18Y057pa5dn0=

LOOKING A BIT WRINKLY ROUND THE NECK...........LOOKS A BIT PHOTOSHOPPED....LMAO

AND TAKE NOTE OF THAT SPIDE RTOO.......THERES SIGNIFICANCE WITH THAT AS WELL!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 18 Jul 2014, 10:18 am

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   9Jg0n8dYXVQlnhNHoE_Hjy6SWVMKrKxjPJsBRyttzho=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 19 Jul 2014, 9:17 am

Desmond C http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011367244&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   Ll0NgL9y_6Kxgx3-mrmDJL7i_6l8wqzj7jkFZooYYGY=
Last Active: 17 hours ago

Profile Views: 13 times

THEY NEVER GIVE UP ON UWES PICS.......YES HES STILL BEING ABUSED BY THESE BASTARDS........THEYRE NOTHING BUT PATHOLOGICAL LIARS WITH THE IQ OF A DRIED DOG TURD!!!!!!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Engineer alex F

Post by CRUNCH Sat 19 Jul 2014, 10:45 am

Engineer alex F  http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7291020978&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   5HBpFUf1ptRYwbARBGdFX9bBLGoA3cGb08XTSJiGRQQ=

Profile Views: 7 times

About Me

Music:

my name Alex frank, I am single father with one daughter, i was nice man with faith
 lol! lol! lol! lol!

HE WAS??????????????????OH THATS RIGHT ...NOW HES AN ARSEHOLE SCAMMER ..........A SCUMSUCKING SWINE WHO STEALS PICS AND SCAMS WOMEN.......ARSEHOLE!!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 19 Jul 2014, 10:51 am

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 19 Jul 2014, 10:52 am

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male [b]Enoch S

Post by CRUNCH Sun 20 Jul 2014, 12:50 am

Enoch S  http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6014219689&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   OT5z1ujXu6tEP0QeiRWRTDxA4duYWbjgsyi_vrwgDMY=

Profile Views: 14 times

Ethnicity: Other
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:52 am

Dave.m R  http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011476718&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
 SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   ZXv56GZhiuPRibDfQgGNAtLCsHRaa-IJCG36f2wvEb8=
Last Active: 3 hours ago

Profile Views: 6 times

Ethnicity: Asian lol!  lol!

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

I SWEAR THESE IDIOTS ARE GETTING DUMBER!!!!!!!!LMFAO.......LADIES UWE (THE REAL MAN IN THE PIC)..........HAS HAD HIS PICS ABUSED FOR YEARSL......GANGS OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS(GHANAN AND NIGERIAN.......WORK IN TEAMS STEAL PICS.........AND SCAM MEN AND WOMEN ON A DAILY BASIS.......THIS REAL GUYS PICS ARE ABUSED CONSTANTLY......HE IS A VICTIM OF THE SCAMMERS JUST LIKE YOU WILL BE IF YOU STAY IN CONTACT WITH HIM................RPEORT BLOCK AND DELETE SCAMMERS...........SAVE FUTURE HEARTACHE
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 22 Jul 2014, 1:42 pm

David W http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010726830&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   JIwNoOVjx_4wfDDQTQ5GWyBrvYgkIQjOxKRteK08YFM=
Last Active: an hour ago

Profile Views: 14 times

OH LOOK !!!!!!HES GETTING YOUNGER......LMFAO........YES LADIES UWES PICS ARE STILL BEING USED BY THESE DUMBASSED SCAMMERS....BRAINDEAD MORONS THEY ARE..........
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 22 Jul 2014, 1:43 pm

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   OJ8U0nKrGrIQlf2BktllitQklrePK7BSmxbNEmeLRus=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 22 Jul 2014, 11:33 pm

Shetty A http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012288085&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4[   /b]
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   RJkOmFV4asWvPbObM5F9skNDfbJtj_QkH0g3Fs1Sczg=
Last Active: 2 days ago

Profile Views: 4 times

Ethnicity: Black/african lol! lol! lol! oops.........thats a give away isnt it...lmfao..

congratulations you idiot scammer!!! you win the dickhead of the hour award.!!!!.....lmao.........yes ladies............hes an imbecile...
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 01 Aug 2014, 3:07 am

Stephen W http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012388775&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   OC3DpWVT8cJofQS9G-xqy7yKUjhnTIs3MRI4upkSFwU=

Profile Views: 10 times

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 01 Aug 2014, 3:57 am

William H. M http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012477085&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   8L1nouK5xM2B3ME3Kslqz5-ORr1tPEoLQWNJvPapJEo=

Profile Views: 7 times

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 01 Sep 2014, 2:14 am

new pic too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Alsandaire D http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6013876757
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   QofsIHsMauy0YD9Kl-AcG6qcb_1ivBkDOGScRNf16P0=

Profile Views: 17 times

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 01 Sep 2014, 2:48 am

Alsandaire D, 51 Delsbo, Sweden
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
Report User

Hi Dear and how are you. I hope this message finds you in a good health condition. Please divorced and looking for lovely woman, I hope we can be friend and get know each other much better.my dear send me your mail address and i will write you there As soon as I receive your response I will give you more details about my life.Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. best regards Alsandair

4 hours ago
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 01 Sep 2014, 3:20 pm

William A http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011070670&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   HoPy_DOYuiSShLRUETPeCpqlGHCRHX54ZzsO8hW5Xwk=
Last Active: 4 hours ago

Profile Views: 15 times

Interested In: Serious Relationship, Networking

Languages: English

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 11 Sep 2014, 11:26 am

Ruben F http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6014180449
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   LNN9tJUXyJ6Gm53Nu-qrsB_S_XF2o8e2wS1c5gekbHY=

Profile Views: 13 times

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:13 pm

William C http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6005116687
SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   Rc5iQA1Xb3C0vBmjJfMssXc8_lIZTzLmx8lB-ZLvH1g=
Last Active: 2 hours ago

Profile Views: 360 times

Location: syria, UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! HOPEFULLY THE TROOPS WILL BLOW HIM UP THEN!!LMAO

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 27 Sep 2014, 11:02 am

Robert http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6020104262

SCAMMERS USING  STOLEN  PICS OF UWE HUBERTUS   JhuAJa6ZPPJRh-QWYWbZ8SGcf3iOoDXq3EAQVLJQtoaWP9NDq7Do6A==
hello9 days ago

Last Active: 2 hours ago

Profile Views: 130 times

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down