TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Nichole Williams aka Blaq Russian
SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Vaileth Vanessa aka vee_karshian
SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Betty christy
SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:20 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Jemima Wilberforce Duodu aka Sunshine
SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 9:49 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oba Mini Mall
SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 8:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Lexy Shay
SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:14 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Prunelle Konan konan_prunelle
SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:15 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Teresa Lavae
SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 11:34 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_vote_lcapSCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_voting_barSCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_vote_lcapSCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_voting_barSCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14303)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA

Go down

Male SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA

Post by CRUNCH Thu 17 Jul 2014, 11:01 am

Ramsey G http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012045585&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4

SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  GhTTMUSZLmhrca59aRQ-4KsvTm77hFx0FvP8qTL55I8=

Last Active: 16 hours ago

Profile Views: 48 times

Profile Skin: Default

Orientation: Straight
 afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA LADIES............YES!!!!!ITS A SCAMMER.....ABUSING THE PICS OF AN AMERICAN HERO.........WHOS E NAME SHOULDNT BE CONNECTED WITH THESE SCUMSUCKING PARASITES OF SCAMMERS..............REPORT BLOCK AND DELETE SCAMMER..............DONOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE YOU MEET OVER THE NET!!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/article/20110208/NEWS/102080309/MoH-recipient-Giunta-opts-not-re-enlist

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA

Post by CRUNCH Thu 17 Jul 2014, 11:01 am

SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  9k=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 17 Jul 2014, 11:02 am

SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  Salvatore-giunta-2010-11-16-15-20-0
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  SSG-Salvatore-Giunta-ASU
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  106788226JU023_Celebrities_091340--300x300
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 17 Jul 2014, 11:03 am

SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  50b33a94-2f4a-46ef-a3c3-1f39f9a6c2ce
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 19 Sep 2014, 10:56 am

Thoms N http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6013537108
SCAMMERS USING STOLEN PICS OF SALVATORE GIUNTA  D45XThTqHKTNB6QIuR7HKqBj_BAT-vETV0dNX-p1k3k=
Last Active: 5 hours ago

Profile Views: 487 times

Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Serious Relationship

Languages: English

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down