TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Mahalia Akatugba
SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Émeraude Leila Orlane aka juus dorange225
SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:44 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oghene Karo - Kirachaana
SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:18 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Bonnie aka Santas Sweetest
SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:56 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Akua Saucy
SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nkosazane Mpilonhle
SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Peggy Anelle aka Bozzbiberon
SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama Quayeba Akwaboah
SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:06 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_vote_lcapSCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_voting_barSCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_vote_lcapSCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_voting_barSCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14315)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III Commander, U.S. Central Command

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Empty SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III Commander, U.S. Central Command

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 1:53 pm

Lloyd A http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6009738194&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  UZg-dy-SDjSEcZweWDYh0Fa13cqURq_E5cX684-uouM=

Last Active: a day ago

Profile Views: 12 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: I am Lloyd James Austin United States Army general.I am the 12th and current commander of United States Central Command (CENTCOM). And the first Afric(awww,,,,,did scammer run out of copy and paste!!??)

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

]what absolute garbage!!!!!!!ladies if you fall for this...you have rocks in your heads.......this scammers abusing the pics of one of the usa leading military oersonell...as you can see the scammers copied and pasted the tagline.....and ran out of copy n paste........as if the general would be frequenting tagged!!!!!!!! THESE SCAMMERS NEED TO GROW BRAINS!AND SOME BALLS...........COS THEY'RE GUNNA NEED EM WHEN THEY'RE IN JAIL FOR IMPERSONATING MILITARY PERSONELL!!!!

THIS SCAMMER GIRLS IS A THIEF A LIAR AND AN INTERNET FRAUD CRIMINAL..NOT ONLY IS HE DISGRACING THE GOOD GENERALS NAME..HES EMBARRASING HIS COUNTRY!(NOT THAT THE SELFISH GREEDY PRICK REALLY CARES )>>>>>REPORT BLOCK AND DELETE SCAMMERS

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Empty Re: SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III Commander, U.S. Central Command

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:17 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Austin

HERES WHERE THE SCAMMERS COPIED AND PASTED THE OPENING SENTENCES, AS HIS TAGLINE........

Lloyd Austin

Lloyd James Austin III
Austin 2013 2.jpg
Austin in April 2013, during his tenure as the commander of U.S. Central Command.
Birth name Lloyd James Austin III
Born 8 August 1953 (age 60)
Mobile, Alabama, U.S.[1]
Allegiance United States of America
Service/branch United States Army
Years of service 1975–present
Rank Army-USA-OF-09.svg General
Commands held

Vice Chief of Staff of the US Army
United States Forces - Iraq
XVIII Airborne Corps
10th Mountain Division
3rd Brigade, 82nd Airborne Division
2nd Battalion, 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment

Battles/wars

Global War on Terrorism

War in Afghanistan
Iraq War

Awards

Defense Distinguished Service Medal (4)
Army Distinguished Service Medal (3)
Silver Star
Defense Superior Service Medal (2)
Legion of Merit (2)

Lloyd James Austin III (born 8 August 1953) is a United States Army general. He is the 12th and current commander of United States Central Command (CENTCOM). Austin is the first African American to ever head the organization.[2] Prior to current assignment, General Austin served as the 33rd Vice Chief of Staff of the United States Army from January 31, 2012 to March 8, 2013. His previous assignment was as the last Commanding General of United States Forces - Iraq, Operation New Dawn, which lasted until December 15, 2011. On December 6, 2012, the Pentagon announced that President Obama will nominate General Austin to lead the U.S. Central Command.[3] Austin was confirmed by the U. S. Senate on March 5, 2013, and assumed command on March 22, 2013. Of his service in Iraq, Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta said:

“During his final deployment to Iraq, Gen. Austin led our military efforts at a particularly important time, overseeing the drawdown of U.S. forces and equipment while simultaneously helping to ensure that hard-fought security gains were preserved and that Iraqis could secure and govern themselves.”

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Empty Re: SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III Commander, U.S. Central Command

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:18 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  MwuqxaKpQpMTnnera_aEmvVhHLJzt6PHJk7T3rWZFc4=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:22 pm

ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PICS ARRIVE IN THE EMAILS OR MESSAGES LADIES 100 PERCENT YOU WILL HAVE A SCAMMER.........GEN LLOYD DOESNOT FRQUENT TAGGED NOR OTHER SOCIAL SITES LOOKING FOR WOMEN, RELATIONSHIPS LOVE OR A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHEN ONE OF THESE DOES APPEAR.....DON NOT CONVERSE...LEVE THE SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS.....REPORT BLOCK AND DELETE............IMMEDIATELY.....DO NOT GIVE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE YOU MEET ON THE NET!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:23 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  2Q==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:23 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Z
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:24 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Z
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:25 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  9k=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:26 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  9k=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:27 pm

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:31 pm

TIPS ON SCAMMERS

1. READ WHAT THEY WRITE. DO THEY SOUND LIKE THE STATE OR COUNTRY WHERE THEY SAY THEY ARE FROM? EXAMPLE WHAT MAN IN THE STATES WRITES, "GOD FEARING," IN AN INTRO EMAIL, OR THEY WANT YOUR CHAT ID TO "GET TO KNOW OURSELVES MUCH BETTER.” OUR MEN DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT.

2. IF THEY SEEM TO WANT YOUR CHAT ID, I WRITE THEM THIS.

"I am sorry, but due to the inordinate amount of scammers I receive daily, I do not give out my personal ID. As a gentleman, I know you understand the wisdom in my decision and will communicate with me on tagged."

3. SCAMMERS TEND NOT TO READ YOUR EMAILS, THEY SIMPLY SEND OUT A SERIES OF AUTOMATED RESPONSES TO GET YOU TO GIVE THEM YOUR ID. THEY CANNOT SCAM YOU IF THEY DO NOT GET YOU OFF TAGGED INTO A CHAT SITUATION WHERE THEY CAN FIND THE WEAK SPOTS IN YOUR HEART AND PLAY INTO THEM.

4. HE IS A SCAMMER WHEN THEY GO VERY DEEP, REAL FAST, AND WANT COMMITMENTS OF DEVOTION FROM YOU, SIGHT UNSEEN.

5. IF I THINK I WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE, I SUGGEST SKYPE VIDEO TO HIM OR HER. ON SKYPE, THERE IS NO HIDING. EVERYBODY HAS TO BE REAL. IT IS FREE AND SCAMMERS WOULD PREFER NOT TO BE IDENTIFIED.

6. DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THEIR CHARM. THIS IS ALL BUSINESS FOR THEM. THEY CAN BE VERY GOOD AT MAKING US FEEL GOOD.

7. SOMETIMES ONE PERSON WILL WRITE THE PROFILE, (A LOT OF THESE ARE WRITTEN BY WOMEN) AND ANOTHER PERSON WRITES THE EMAILS. THEIR ONLY JOB IS TO GET YOU ON CHAT. THEN THE PROS TAKE OVER.

8. TRUST YOUR GUT INSTINCT, IF HE SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

9. GET GOOD AT IDENTIFYING THE PATTERNS OF SCAM EMAILS. THERE ARE SEVERAL PATTERNS REWORDED Repeatedly.

10. HONESTLY, WOMEN NEED TO GET OVER NEEDING THEIR EGOS STROKED SO THAT THEY DO NOT FALL FOR BULL LIKE, "THE MINUTE I SAW YOUR PICTURE I KNEW MY SEARCH WAS OVER” AND HOW GORGEOUS YOU ARE THAT THEIR HEARTS STOPPED. YEAH RIGHT.

11. BE CAREFUL MY SISTER, THESE GUYS ARE GOOD. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT GIVING HIM YOUR EMAIL IT IS OK. JUST DO NOT EXCHANGE CONVERSATIONS OR CHATS WITH THEM OR ACCEPT INVITATIONS.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH OTHER WOMEN.

CRUNCH
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:39 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Yb3-S025YuMxFTfD2R6k2ThUfl9FLs7-OW6yChAOUyXd_IUus2zc9g==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:46 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS3uCEyBAdEKc1WqJ5CQ5U_M5fngansvzDbChZ_jeO2qJ1YEO0HQ
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:49 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBezwgiob0DoWL3OQYVFzRcbqsJZtr3fhwSUHvSMm2eEntUeW61g
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:49 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrSiwxkWixqNxT01Bf-kneK5gvUYk92yzprcY2JRbQIvsZCi5Zhg
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:53 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmBxoG3ucfLjkW2b3Ma5NNKE_ES_YICoqzxLIg5W0xOcHZP3-c
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:54 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrvQGKvOcEhB9D-I__tS3J4UgSe4BL2FUkYaNu6B6EkystUmtA-A
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:58 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi7CmhVPeaQeC2reVZPkt-fSjLTxntU7lIATv_aQoyUJchREJT9Q
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:59 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOB0zF658iDIe40WEhAIOEsot1BB5orcaGnDuaTbtMdtqRnIvK
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:59 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPEDKhu9eJYFs0Jh0v7nQ2H3JboKxtZ6JJQ66ee-8JT_mKvT3_
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:00 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1SCN4Npb5io312X91FldH-eS1bplK8YCxh_lmYqNjswUOJlNaqw
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSx-cJsXfaEJ6LnJqXNmxhB3-HzhLz3GUQGVfAFV1zIUtUW7Fm
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROyG8FbW9TCLOpOoWylZTECuB2MV7Rt6xUdbzA8aAszhxTCXVc
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:01 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ289JNdFbP8ze24APHNVmju9NqMwKMTqpiPWlDJSf8v_oNT5VP
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:01 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjUvaJcM8M_IQ63icLAbXV6Dvqjq1oCipLzjn7MNwsFptzwJ4AqA
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:02 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9OwCJIIMeJuItLlLVrLH_nz5Ka-E31o2ehNBAkfyb3boRT3NZ
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:02 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9OwCJIIMeJuItLlLVrLH_nz5Ka-E31o2ehNBAkfyb3boRT3NZ
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:03 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS76PiuCGpSNrl9_82-fazkkgMJepQIVNUhN0NrJgZ5legiKQ6-iQ
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkCtow0IwM7bVzFptVVRRGYXvRaDCmP-vuywWCEugXfI0epJvf
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4LSAFbxnk3SUUK5FX_qyTUnyhLLs4fIXIaAYVI58mQHk6XsXX
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:04 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK1C-mGOkbRHq0qyVsDAiOKwcTZUJEE_lLlPCja65JpWVTJGa1
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:04 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3IIkP0BQ-6tuCOUPIZXn9I3QMcOtDxBNe5Xx4RarCyz2UPvSX
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:05 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSSgZRjYjdmoSlkFpI5gA96YREiMJGTVlAjqQIArc8NKHTBXJ8-Q
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5eTLD2vwS_QDaUotvaxGvLH4_K2oXz7f9DzF2sf47ZIeB_56U
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeF_n-q0RTEsE-6ns-PrMoAACDNI2JUx4DjPQyouvcyE11DnCNUA
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:06 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfiqKUboNstx8dhvqdXQjPXknnMdAyOKnap7JcA3l27IfowzFC
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:06 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-GyMO3fM91nO6H0Xj-s9aoyoqHzr8j68hokOWmAN1n9SGoruabQ
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:07 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRwT21kBA29JF6m43Kj2TPO67UGDoe2Axz_smnsRtp6ODGKu1q
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZMCUUV5Lb1vcihDs1qMVGGUEZx65bZZyHYo25M2ddrbleSdc86g
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTzqAUuEfkDSBrKVSYNT85jSvUOy35fJmksY8ZYkTiB-R1GhlJ
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:08 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj7980Tpyjo3ww2XOqzkamXA9-hAzix_Vfq4YYRLIdO-YWSksRPQ
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:09 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNG8JBc8SWA7DOAtjzQNp9uc-IZBznzHHYXcAmOpbi8-cZ6hkp
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:09 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZzbrZg-7pt1ZYfJ19Dtvo9tOK6Ux13iMehkEAb8AVStwL84dF
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:10 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRePCeyzNaeWdg1O9HDrmB5xz-4WzefplhM6mIjXboT1xet-j5S
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:11 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaYadEnjhBVgVue-RN1cm4FjfnY39XZoOvamW4hiWD4Fj1pAmv
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:11 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxpereQnhxNAXsKGVqbuXkEf1tna9ghWYCZAjxTD0QwDFA4Myu
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:12 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsehzmyfSoUCf2O7fR3va_BfueK1ia9TkCWyu88Y0VGJh8NqaT2Q
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:13 pm

SCAMMERS ABUSING PICS OF General Lloyd J. Austin III  Commander, U.S. Central Command  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVxQC3Ub-gRSdCRzOrHU_MqSxzRHOXS0AKt8ZONgZkjyWk4w-H
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next