TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Scammer With Photos of Mahalia Akatugba
    WITH DUE RESPECT I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Émeraude Leila Orlane aka juus dorange225
    WITH DUE RESPECT I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:44 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oghene Karo - Kirachaana
    WITH DUE RESPECT I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:18 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Bonnie aka Santas Sweetest
    WITH DUE RESPECT I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:56 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Akua Saucy
    WITH DUE RESPECT I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 10:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nkosazane Mpilonhle
    WITH DUE RESPECT I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 5:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Peggy Anelle aka Bozzbiberon
    WITH DUE RESPECT I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 11:46 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
    WITH DUE RESPECT I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama Quayeba Akwaboah
    WITH DUE RESPECT I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 10:06 am by Jamica

Top posters
    Diane (54016)
    WITH DUE RESPECT I_vote_lcapWITH DUE RESPECT I_voting_barWITH DUE RESPECT I_vote_rcap 
    CRUNCH (37237)
    WITH DUE RESPECT I_vote_lcapWITH DUE RESPECT I_voting_barWITH DUE RESPECT I_vote_rcap 
    nutcracker (27298)
    Jamica (14315)
    TagListed (1994)
    smeredith09 (276)
    Blue Moon (121)
    Micd (110)
    Scam Hunter (84)
    Andy M (19)

Who is online?
    In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

WITH DUE RESPECT

Go down

WITH DUE RESPECT Empty WITH DUE RESPECT

Post by TagListed Sat 14 Sep 2013, 6:09 pm

a.musa322@laposte.net
    WITH DUE RESPECT
    di 27-8-2013 11:36

FROM THE DESK OF MR ABDUL MUSA
    DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF AUDITING
    AND ACCOUNTING SECTION
    BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
    OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO,
    WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am the Director in charge of Auditing section of Bank of African (B.O.A), I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Ten million united state dollars (US$10,000,000.00) immediately to your account.

The fund has been dormant (in-active) for some years in our Bank here without any body coming for it. I want to apply for release of the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer Dr. George Brumley Jr from Atlanta America (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in air crash since on July 21 2003. I don't want the fund to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.
    View the website for more information about the deceased.
    (http://www.sptimes.com/2003/07/21/Worldandnation/12_Americans_die_in_K.shtml)

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you because a nationality of my country can not apply or stand as the nest of Kin or the nearest person to the deceased; since the deceased was a foreigner.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you the application form you will fill and send to the bank for transfer of the fund into your bank account and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. And 60% is for me. Please contact me through my private email
    (abdul.musa619@gmail.com) so we can commence all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project. I need your information so that I will send you the application form.

YOUR FULL INFORMATIONS

Your Name.
    Your Home Addresses.
    City.
    Country.
    Home Telephone.
    Private Telephone.
    Fax No.
    Marital Status.
    Age.
    Occupation.
    Religion.
    Your picture.

Waiting for your urgent reply so that we will starts immediately,

Best Regards,
    Mr. Abdul Musa
    BANK OF AFRICA
    (B.O.A)

N.B: please contact me through my private email (abdul.musa619@gmail.com) so we can commence all arrangements as soon as possible.

Une messagerie gratuite, garantie à vie et des services en plus, ça vous tente ?
    Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net

Code:
    x-store-info:fHNTDlzCF8Nxw6HwcfGQy+S7Ax/lqLSmNphQ3OF+T9E=
    Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 193.253.66.145) smtp.mailfrom=a.musa322@laposte.net; dkim=none header.d=laposte.net; x-hmca=pass header.id=a.musa322@laposte.net
    X-SID-PRA: a.musa322@laposte.net
    X-AUTH-Result: PASS
    X-SID-Result: PASS
    X-Message-Status: n:n
    X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
    X-Message-Info: 11chDOWqoTnPs2LjmkWZrU3c4FBxIKtU+WbxR+8ffG7I+zVX2XLyvF+mbPgXIUdvXw2hAn51PDdALkGTBS3EF+Kx10AqrnbZA38fmioDIZpyZYsC3o34jnOlH+zQhRXa3TCfAwQIIsd7/F8ZsxU7zeF/syPf1dTywEljJ/iIoYpQ/rLfmSXiQTSeBSyr+KXBu8LakJUFVgt05M5zLcdt6iskBvSYcXME
    Received: from sout.laposte.net ([193.253.66.145]) by SNT0-MC1-F30.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
        Tue, 27 Aug 2013 02:36:06 -0700
    Received: from wwinf8229 ([10.99.54.221])
       by mwinf8508-out with ME
       id Hlc41m0014mN4ju03lc4br; Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:36:05 +0200
    Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:36:05 +0200
    Reply-To: a.musa322@laposte.net
    Message-ID: <1296740649.277400.1377596164010.JavaMail.www@wwinf8229>
    Subject: WITH DUE RESPECT
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    X-Originating-IP: [41.138.98.77]
    X-Wum-Nature: EMAIL-NATURE
    X-WUM-FROM: |~|
    X-WUM-CCI: |~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~|
    X-WUM-REPLYTO: |~|
    Bcc:
    Return-Path: a.musa322@laposte.net
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Aug 2013 09:36:07.0086 (UTC) FILETIME=[DB133CE0:01CEA308]

At Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:36:05 +0200, the email sender a.musa322@laposte.net sent you an email from the IP address 41.138.98.77 located in Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou.
    Email Sender:a.musa322@laposte.net
    IP address:41.138.98.77
    IP address country:WITH DUE RESPECT BfBurkina Faso
    IP address state:Kadiogo
    IP address city:Ouagadougou
    IP postcode:n/a
    IP address latitude:12.3703
    IP address longitude:-1.5247
    ISP of this IP:ONATEL
    Organization:ONATEL/FasoNet's

Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com