TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
linda m I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:54 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
linda m I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
linda m I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
linda m I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
linda m I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
linda m I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tanzanian Model Rehema Masunga aka Nkiyah iamnkiyah
linda m I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gugulethu Zurich Makhubela zurich_0916
linda m I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 4:52 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Faith Holifield faithiee___
linda m I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:23 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
linda m I_vote_lcaplinda m I_voting_barlinda m I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14369)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

linda m

Go down

Female linda m

Post by CRUNCH Sun 01 Sep 2013, 11:01 pm

linda m  http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5936051887
linda m Skank12

linda m

Last Active: 19 minutes ago

Profile Views: 7886 times

Profile Skin: Rose Garden #

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Serious Relationship

Languages: English

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Other

Orientation: Straight
About Me

Music:

country, gosphel, rocknroll, old time classic
  TV:

dog hunter, hawaii 50 ,
  Books:

danieel steel, dianne plamer, stella cameron. "Boston Finest" new cop show
  Interests:

read , play pogo net working
  Dreams:

i like too meet a nice guy on here that cares about me loves me and not take everythin in stride and not get upset over things if we meet and get in a argument beds not made of roses(LITERACY AND GRAMMAR ISNT GOOD EITHER IS IT!!!!!!!)lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
  About Me:

im 5"3 blue eyes,med br short hair, my favorite colors are blu &pink.my ancestors are german background.i have 5 sons &1 daughter all grown and on their own, 2 grandchildren . sophie , carter.
scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch 
THIS ISNT A WISE DESCISION GUYS!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>DONT GO THERE !
http://www.taglisted.eu/t8527-linda-m

Last edited by CRUNCH on Mon 02 Sep 2013, 7:16 am; edited 3 times in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Female Re: linda m

Post by CRUNCH Sun 01 Sep 2013, 11:02 pm

linda m Cunt10
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 01 Sep 2013, 11:03 pm

linda m Dzw5ZEj1pJs92O1WoY6ua3P89aaIrmacMPRj4OsEh5nBSWDb4BVwyw==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 01 Sep 2013, 11:04 pm

linda m QgxlsJljPwKNn4idqvIgZu5EgJqZuq4bc4j-ex4dLCUGG8yfWrkXQw==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 02 Sep 2013, 4:18 am

linda m _LxrkeZT-qvxjt-7R_Fg9WEkOTbh-AWuQ_aD8rU682c3qGXss8daag==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 02 Sep 2013, 4:19 am

linda m HzwIETdAhlfCVIiIoWI7ZE0UfraTxEFxRZ-z2mnXtIU6RiHIQ_WxdA==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 02 Sep 2013, 4:21 am

linda m J3CZIrKSeafgzHRCJ6afVvZnZz290F-g5cgEfy552wJpALLYNHVihg==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 04 Sep 2013, 2:50 pm

linda m, 65 Big Stone City, SD
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
Report User

HI LINDA, IM XXXX, I WAS SPEAKING VIA SHIRL BEFORE  ACCEPT MY FR PLEASE I NEED URGENTLY TO SPEAK WITH YOU

2 hours ago
   WELCOME LINDA HOW ARE YOU?
   im fine ty
   having issues with firefox
   LINDA I AM HERE TO WARN YOU
   ok go ahead
   THE MAN YOU ARE ASSOCIATED WITH IS A DEFINITE SCAMMER...I HAVE NAILED HIM ON FIVE SEPARATE ACCOUNTS.HE IS A WELL KNOWN SCAMMER
   HE USES THE PHOTOGRAPHS OF RAGHIB LLAMA A LEBANESE SINGER....HE LURES WOMEN TO TUNISIA
   HE IS A THIEF A LIAR AND INTERNET FRAUD CRIMINAL. .
   AND YOU ARE CONVERSING WITH HIM AND HIS ASSOCIATES.....

so can you tell me who is ORF AMARA because he did get the money i sent and the money gram guy in tunisia

LINDA....SMARTEN UP GIRL.THESE BASTARDS HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR YOU..THEY WILL TELL YOU MANY SWEET WORDS..ALL TO GET YOUR MONEY

i have to call the fbi and tell them here

YES ITS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU DO!!!!!

.i was going there now i have to cancel

LINDA !> HAVE NO MORE CONTACT WITH THEM.........DONOT CONVERSE WITH ANY OF THEM.THEY WORK IN GROUPS...

earlier yesterday he told me not to tell anyone i was coming their

LINDA IM A HUNDRED PERCENT SERIOUS HERE.....WOMEN ARE BEING KILLED  BY SCAMMERS

i mean in dejerba

ARE YOU AWARE OF THAT?

no because i never see anything on news

LINDA YOUR LIFE COULD BE IN SERIOUS DANGER..DONOT CONVERSE WITH ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
   I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!
   IF YOU CONTINUE TO CONVERSE WITH THEM YOU WILL BE IDENTIFIED AS AN ASSOCIATE AND ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE

ok

I AM A SCAMMER HUNTER I HAVE BEEN FOR FIVE YEARS..I DEAL WITH VICTIMS ALL DAY AND NIGHT,
   WOMAN HAVE BEEN KILLED GIRL.........

shirley told me

\NEVER EVER EVER SEND THEM MONEY- I DONT CARE WHAT FKIN EXCUSES THEY GIVE YOU....

before i knew this  he never asked me for nothing
   and i didnt know anything about that singer either

THIS ALI..OR LAHZAR WHICH IS HIS ALIAS (ONE OF MANY)..... WILL USE HIS KIDS............HE USES STOLEN PICS....
   GIRL! HIS ACCOUNT IN FACE BOOK IS ALL STOLEN PICS!!!!!
   GOOGLE THE NAME RAGHIB LLAMA.
   SEE WHOSE PICS COME UP.!!!!!

i already did

THEY ARE IDENTICAL PICS OF THE SINGER!!!!.........THIS IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS.....HE ALSO WILL SEND A PIC OF HIMSELF (SUPPOSEDLY) LYING ON A BED........
   AND THE PICS THE SAME????????????
   LISTEN LINDA.....THESE ARSEHOLES ARE HARDENED CRIMINALS..THEY HAVE NO HEARTS NO SOULS OR CONSCIENCES...THEY DONT CARE WHAT BULLSHIT THEY TELL YOU...............THEY SUCK YOU IN TO GET YOUR MONEY
   THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU FOR REAL.
   UNDERSTAND THAT....THESE BASTARDS SPEND ALL DAY AND NIGHT ROBBING AND STEALING FROM WOMEN.

befo fore this all came about withinh the last wek or 2 i was seeing him on cam  real guy he even topok off his clothews got up and  walked out of rm and came back

ITS BASICALLY THEIR JOB!!!!!!!!!!LINDA.......IT WAS NOT THE MAN IN FACE BOOK, NOR WAS IT ALI S PIC THO WAS IT?.ITS A DIFFERENT MAN!!!

but i showed my ex him also but theirs no way o could take  apic of him because i ahve no camera

ITS POSSIBLE WITH YOUR WEBCAM LINDA
   I WILL SHOW YOU A PIC...........I HAVE ON FILE THIS IS ONE HE SAYS TO WOMEN"NOT FEELING WELL"...

ok
https://i.servimg.com/u/f76/18/12/71/36/media110.jpg" alt="" />
   https://i.servimg.com/u/f76/18/12/71/36/media110.jpg
   CLICK ON THIS LINK
   HAVE YOU SEEN THIS PIC?

thats the one he sent mt and that looks the same one i was talking too on cam
    and he wore same shirt

THAT IS NOT THE MAN IN THE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT LINDA............THIS PIC BELONGS TO A SCAMMER!!!

yes i found that out and when he camed on fb that was him
   the pic you sent me

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTANDS..THESE MEN WILL TRY TO LURE YOU TO THEIR COUNTRIES.THEY WILL ASK YOU FOR LAPTOPS IPODS ELECTRICAL COMPUTERIZED ACCESORIES, I PHONES TOO.......THEY WILL ASK YOU FOR CASH AS WELL..DID HE ASK YOU TO TAKE EXTRA MONEY?.DOES HE HAVE A CHILD WITH AN ILLNESS?

not now

THEY USE STOLEN PICS TO CON U LINDA.......YOU ARE A VICTIM OF A SCAMMER!!!!!!...........DONOT TRAVEL TO THAT COUNTRY YOUR LIFE COULD BE IN DANGER....

hold on

AND ASSOCIATING WITH SCAMMERS IS A VERY STUPID PRACTISE!!!
   YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BY VARIOUS HUNTERS SENDING YOU MESSAGES WHICH YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE
   WHEN I WAS ASKED TO CHECK THIS DUDE OUT I KNEW EXACTLY WHO HE WAS AND WHAT HIS SCAMS WERE..DOES HE SAY HES NEEDING MONEY FOR A SCHOOL AS WELL?

no  
   LINDA.........PROMISE ME....YOU WILL NOT CONVERSE WITH ANY OF THESE MEN AGAIN.....THEY WILL GROOM YOU............BY GROOMING I MEAN THEY WILL ALL BE NICE TO YOU TO GET WHAT THEY WANT.........IN THE END YOU WILL BE THE ONE PENALISED EITHER BY BEING INVOLVED WITH THEM, IN AIDING AND ABETTING,AND BY ASSOCIATION, YOUR NAME WILL BE ASSOCIATED AS A SCAMMER FOR ASSISTING THEM
   DO NOT TELL THEM U ARE NOT GOING THERE.........CUT ALL CONTACT!!!!!!!!

im not talking to him
   i jus
   I MEAN ALL CONTACT.......DONOT EMAIL.....SKYPE YAHOO OR PHONE..NOTHING.......DONOT RESPOND TO ANY MESSAGES THEY SEND..THEY ARE EXTREMELY PERSUASIVE EXTREMELY!!!!!!!!!!

i heard
   i cant call anyway  no international calling  
   then fine out who orf omara is

YOU NEED TO BELIEVE ME LINDA.....I HUNT THESE BASTARDS DAY IN DAY OUT I HAVE DONE FOR FIVE YEARS I SMELL THEM A MILE AWAY!
   DONOT ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN THEY CALL YOU EITHER!

i have too go someone here

YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE FBI..........TELL THEM THE ABSOLUTE 100 PERCENT TRUTH BECAUSE I FEEL YOU ARENT TELLING ME ALL THE TRUTH FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER................YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR OF ME.........BUT TO TAKE HEED GIRL.............SCAMMERS CAN  CAUSE WOMEN TO DIE.................
   WOMEN HAVE BEEN  KILLED!!!!!!!!

WHEN THEY ARE BLED DRY AND USELESS TO THEM..THEY CAN BE DISPOSED OF...BECAUSE OVER IN THEIR COUNTRIES WOMEN ARE LIKE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS.......AND YOU GO THERE.....NOT KNOWING A SOUL...............THINKING YOU KNOW THESE GUYS.....AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA..........

SUPPOSEDLY SHES WA S GOING TO CANCEL HER FLIGHT, AND CANCEL ALL HER HI FIVE AND TAGGED ACCOUNTS...TO THIS POINT.....THIS HAS NOT BEEN DONE...AND SHES BACK IN YAHOOO TALKING WITH THE SCAMMERS AGAIN!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 04 Sep 2013, 3:31 pm

SHE THEN INFORMS HER FRIEND..THAT THE HUNTERS A DUMB BITCH THAT DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING AND WOMAN HAVENT BEEN KILLED..AND ALL THE HUNTER SAYS IS LIES.........AND CONTINUES ON HER MERRY WAY MAKING PLANS WITH THE SCAMMERS.......YET!!!!!!!THE FUCKWIT HAD A SCAMMER SCAM WARNING (COPIED OFF A HUNTERS WALL) AND THE TWIST ON HER WALL!!!!!!!!!!...OBVIOUSLY HASNT EVEN READ IT..AND WHATS WORSE?>>>>>>>>>>>>IS LYING TO HER FRIEND AS SHE IS INDEED HARBOURING THE CRIMINALS PRETENDING TO BE A VICTIM, THEN CLAIMS SHES RUNG THE FBI......AND THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SCAMMERS........EXPECTING THE FRIEND TO BELIEVE HER!!!!>>>>>>>>
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 05 Sep 2013, 5:17 am

THE WARNING FOR OTHERS SHE HAS ON THE WALL OF HER PROFILE........

How The Scam Works

Scams are a BIG business in the literal sense. These are run just like any organization; there is a hierarchy, an organizational structure, the peons, the managers, the big bosses, the pimp daddy's. They shut down the internet cafes to normal business so the scammers can do "their jobs". Home computers are a rare commodity, most cannot afford them and they cannot afford the monthly connection. This is a HUGE business for them, there are well-to-do, respected business men/ women who have quit their "normal" daily jobs in order to get in on the scamming, and it’s easy money.

The scammers work in shifts. They have a script that they follow, just like telemarketers. That is why they all sound the same; that is why the words are so similar. They are taught what to say and when to say it. They normally work in groups of six people, and they take shifts. This is why they are always on the computer and at times it seems you are talking to different people. There maybe times that they have forgotten what you talked about before, they call you a different name, and they take time to respond to you because they are talking to other people. When they are gone from the computers for any amount of time they are either looking up the information in order to answer you or they are consulting with a more experienced member of their "team".

The scammers send sweet words, the poems, and the love letters...all swiped off the internet. The people behind these scams are men, women, and teenagers of ALL ages. The male victims, who think they're talking to a real beauty, may in fact be talking to a man or a 13 year old child.

The pictures are stolen off various modeling sites, there are some sites listed in the "Modeling Website's" section. Recently scammers have been using “regular looking pictures” stolen pictures from prior victims and social net work sites.

Nigeria is cash based society, all services, all hotel rooms, all hospital services must be paid for in advance. If a "true" Nigerian has a problem they call a family meeting, they have family meetings for everything, they do not get on the internet and pick a stranger off a dating site and fall in love within a few days and immediately ask for money.

Scammers may claim they're being held hostage in the hospital, call the hospital directly and ask about the "patient". If they are asking for money to be released from the hospital, they aren't really in the hospital. Nigeria is cash based society all hospital services must be paid for in advance.

When they claim they are an American overseas they should go to the American Embassy for help, the Embassy will help send them home.

New Twist on the Scam

When the scammer is caught by their victim and admits their crime, the next thing they do is swear they actually fell in love with the victim. Some people walk away, but others do believe what they are being told. After all, the victim has such strong feelings for their scammer, how in the world can he not have feelings for them. So the victims who believe and stay are sucked into a whole different scam which turns out to be a whole lot more dangerous. The scammer then works to get their victims love and trust. The requests start coming for a visit to come and see them.

When the first visit comes it is grooming time. They use this first visit to solidify the relationship, so the victim thinks this is real. After that they suck them into the scam and actually use them to scam other people. We were informed by the FBI there was a lady they are dealing with now who has visited their scammer four times. The first visit was a dream come true, after that she started getting sucked in to help her "love". When she came back from the fourth visit she was petrified with all that was going on and went to the FBI.

She is in this so deep now it is hard to get out. She is facing felony charges for what she is involved in. Turning in evidence can get her a lighter sentence. However, she is now under protection as she is so deep in this that her life and the lives of her loved ones are in danger. As long as victim cooperated they were safe, once they stopped cooperating then they would be in grave danger.

Last edited by CRUNCH on Thu 05 Sep 2013, 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 05 Sep 2013, 5:21 am

AND HOW CAN SHE SAY THE FBI KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SCAMMERS AND WOMEN DYING?..........

Police rescue woman from flying to Africa to meet online scammer

Mark Dunn
  Herald Sun
  May 22, 2013 8:19P

linda m 681096-internet

After falling for the loving promises of an African fraud, pretending to be a wealthy American proposing marriage, a Western Districts woman has been fleeced of $75,000.

POLICE have twice stopped a woman, 73, from boarding a plane to Africa to meet an online romance scammer who fleeced her of $75,000.

Isabell's daughter, Ann, 48, said she feared if her mother had not been stopped from boarding yesterday's flight to Ghana, she might have been kidnapped and ransomed - or worse.

Pensioner Jette Jacobs, 67, from Western Australia, was found dead in Johannesburg, South Africa, in February after meeting an online scammer.

Victoria Police first tried to discourage Isabell from boarding a flight earlier this year. Ann and WA fraud squad detective Rob Martin finally convinced her to cancel the trip during a stopover in Perth.

After falling for the loving promises of an African fraud, pretending to be a wealthy American proposing marriage, the Western Districts woman is now reduced to cleaning houses and working on a farm to make ends meet.

Victorians lost $8.5 million to online romance scams last year, and $53 million was stripped from the bank accounts of Australian lonely hearts in 2012 alone.

The widowed "American" who scammed Isabell claimed to run a business and said he wanted money to set up an orphanage

Ann said calls and online exchanges were daily and relentless, telling Isabell he loved her and wanted marriage. But the scammer turned out to be a 26-year-old African man.

Ann said there was almost no hope of recovering the money her mother had sent.

"The man knew she had property. He was trying to get her to take out a second mortgage," Ann said.
Callous scammer
Ann the daughter said, 'how could my mother have fallen for this?' She (Isabell) said, 'I've never felt anyone has ever loved me as much as this person.

WA police have identified 22 other fraud victims in six countries outside Australia who were sending money, via Western Union, to Jette Jacobs' love interest, "Jesse Omokoh".

She sent up to $200,000 to Omokoh, and maybe others.

Omokoh has used a social networking site to deny any wrongdoing in the case.

"We are continuing to work with the Major Crime Squad in Johannesburg, where Mrs Jacobs' body was found, as well as authorities in Nigeria, where 'Jesse Omokoh' is apparently based," Det. Sen-Sgt Dom Blackshaw said.

Anyone who wants to discuss a suspected fraud with WA ScamNet can call 1300 30 40 54.

Last edited by CRUNCH on Thu 05 Sep 2013, 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 05 Sep 2013, 5:22 am

WA woman dies after online relationship scam

David Weber reported this story on Monday, March 4, 2013 18:22:00
Listen to MP3 of this story ( minutes)

Alternate WMA version | MP3 download

MARK COLVIN: Australian and South African police are investigating the death of a West Australian woman who fell victim of an online relationship scam.

Jette Jacobs was found dead in a guest house in Johannesburg last month. She'd travelled there to meet a man she'd been talking to over the internet since 2009. She'd sent tens of thousands of dollars to the man, who said he was Nigerian.

One estimate suggests that West Australians are sending about $1 million every month to relationship fraudsters in West Africa. It's believed more is going to swindlers elsewhere in the world.

David Weber reports.

DAVID WEBER: Despite warnings from her family, 67-year-old Jette Jacobs had decided to start a new life with the man. She'd met him online in 2009 and later apparently met him in person.

Jette Jacobs went to South Africa late last year to follow up on his marriage proposal.

Detective Senior Constable Rob Martin of WA Police describes what happened next.

ROB MARTIN: During the period while she was in Johannesburg by herself waiting for this person to arrive, she'd sent approximately $20,000 to him from Johannesburg to Nigeria to assist him with travelling to meet her in Pretoria. From there, sadly, we were notified that on the 9th of February this year, that she was found deceased in her rented villa.

DAVID WEBER: So the person that she was supposed to meet is the one who discovered her body. Does that suggest that she was a victim, in terms of the murder was she a victim of a local crime or of the fraudsters?

ROB MARTIN: We wouldn't be able to say at this point in time that it is actually a murder. We can say that there is suspicious circumstances surrounding the death.

It would appear that she certainly appears to be a victim of the overseas fraud, where she has lost pretty much everything that she had. As far as that person who discovered her deceased, whether he had any involvement in her death is too early for us to be able to say.

DAVID WEBER: It's a bit different to, I guess, a relationship fraud where they've used a completely different photograph and identity to pretend that they're somebody that they're not.

ROB MARTIN: Absolutely, this is something which is a bit different.

We don't know at this stage that whether the person that was purporting to be, Jesse was his name, whether it is in fact Jesse or whether he has multiple identities, we haven't been able to firm that up at this point.

DAVID WEBER: Some of the scams we've been made aware of are where the person in Australia never meets the person from overseas, and in fact their life savings go overseas expecting that person to come to Australia. Do we know of any other cases where somebody from Australia has travelled overseas to meet the purported romance?

ROB MARTIN: We've had a couple of occasions as part of our Operation Sunbird investigations, is that we've identified some people who were actually very close to departing to Nigeria to meet -

I REST MY CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 13 Apr 2014, 11:19 pm

AN UPDATE ON THIS WOMAN NOW......SHE HAD BEEN TO TUNISIA A FEW TIMES SINCE THIS ARTICLE WAS PUBLISHED.TO DISCOVER THE SCAMMERS WERENT INTERESTED IN HER AS A PERSON......AND YES SHE GAVE THEM MONEY AS WELL.....AND RECENTLY FRIENDED A KNOWN SEX OFFENDER........PAID FOR HIM TO VISIT HER IN HER STATE...........AND FOR HIS FOOD....INCIDENTLY THE BLOKES ON PAROLE AS WELL!!!!...........IS THIS WOMAN INSANE????????????........TRUELLY I CANNOT FATHOM THE MENTALITY OF THIS IDIOT .....SHES IS DEFINITELY ON BORROWED TIME..AND DOESNT SEEM TO VALUE ANYONES OPINION.................SHES HAPPY IN HER CORRUPT SCAMMERS WORLD!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 13 Apr 2014, 11:48 pm

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down