TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos Of Maame Ama Adoma
William F I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:00 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Chassidy Capre aka Chassidy Mcelroy
William F I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:40 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Singer and Violinist Mullaniee
William F I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:36 am by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
William F I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:58 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos from Onlyfans Model Freya Lasirenn
William F I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:45 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos from Onlyfans Model Gaiaknightly
William F I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:21 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Regan Kay
William F I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:19 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Benonia Abigail Yawavi Seyram
William F I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:12 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Mabie May
William F I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:27 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
William F I_vote_lcapWilliam F I_voting_barWilliam F I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14358)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

William F

Go down

Male William F

Post by Diane Wed 28 Aug 2013, 12:14 am

William F http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5993518502
William F 7qeHAsQgl5TwbzWG2Fn3gAzq34JTbRVimMW-bo3vvVQ=

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 164 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English, Español - España, Español - América Latina
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Gospel,country, i also love Celine Dion's musics, and i really enjoy them a lot !!
Movies: i like romantic movies, action movies, and catoons
TV:news, sports, etc
Books: John Grisham, James Patterson, Stuart Woods, Patricia Cornwell, Sue Grafton, Kinky Friedman, Tom Robbins, Mario Puzo and many more...I love a good mystery), seeing concerts or symphonies, walking a trail in the woods, movies, eating out or cooking, book stores, working in my flower beds.
Sports: football, horse racing, car racing, etc
Interests: My interests in life are to love and be loved,have fun and enjoyment in life,Sense of belonging ,Warm relationships with others,Self-respect,Self-fulfillment,Being well respected,A sense of accomplishment and Security.My journey includes finding someone to create a safe environment in which to nurture those lessons. I am looking for a very special, sincere woman that I can open my heart to. A woman that will cherish me and allow me to bring out her brilliance. A woman who is ready to be with a man who really cares about who she is. A woman with integrity who is trustworthy, emotionally healthy, adventurous, and willing to travel the path of growth together with a down to earth, warm, affectionate and passionate modern, but with simple fashion values woman .I'm looking for a woman that never play mind games , I don't need any special or gorgeous look, the important thing it's the heart, it must be big....because i think the best look of any pretty woman is her inner side.
Dreams: My dream is to find a very loving,caring, sincere, honest, trusting woman who has a very good heart to love and care for a man, a woman that will love me for me as well as i also love her for he, i am not rich but i am rich in heart and rich to love and care for the right woman that isn't here for games, i want a woman who will always be serious and honest with me and not hurt my feelings, she must admit whenever she makes a mistake and she is ready to be forgived, i want to find a woman that can give me the chance to make her happy and provide her all her needs!! it's very hard to find the right person there days but i wont give up because giving up isn't an option!!
Best Features: i like to swim,read, ride, drive, cook, go camping, go out for dinner, and many more
About Me: I am a sweet,romantic man, I love to play golf I read, I am a good cook. I like to fish and I bait my own hook! I also like to veg out in front of the TV and watch movies sometime. I am not a bar hopper or a big drinker. Cant handle that. I want to meet someone with some of the same qualities. I am a great cuddlier. I am good hearted man and want to have fun in life. I am a very loving person and want to be with someone that can actually love in return not just say it but time will tell. I am fine with whom I am just want the right one to enhance it. Life is meant to share.The color of my eye is blue. For my ethnic am Caucasian. Also, my appearance am very attractive and am proud to talk about that. I am a Christian. For my personal traits, I am Serious, Kind, Confident, Smart, Responsible, Honest, Calm, Flexible, Elegant, Communicative, Sensitive, Gentle, Cheerful, Optimistic and Romantic. I am an honest hearted woman that is looking for a very stable relationship.

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Romance Scammer Mike Wilson

Post by Diane Wed 28 Aug 2013, 12:15 am

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male FACEBOOK PROFILES WITH SAME PHOTO OR PHOTO OF THIS SCAMMER

Post by Diane Wed 28 Aug 2013, 12:16 am

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Re: William F

Post by Sponsored content