TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
    CAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lola la_reinanyc
    CAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Kizitah Yeboah Amma
    CAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:35 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
    CAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
    CAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
    CAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
    CAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
    CAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of ladymay iam_ladymay
    CAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:21 am by Jamaica

Top posters
    Diane (54016)
    CAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_vote_lcapCAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_voting_barCAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_vote_rcap 
    CRUNCH (37237)
    CAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_vote_lcapCAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_voting_barCAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? I_vote_rcap 
    nutcracker (27298)
    Jamaica (14274)
    TagListed (1993)
    smeredith09 (276)
    Blue Moon (121)
    Micd (110)
    Scam Hunter (84)
    Andy M (19)

Who is online?
    In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

CAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY?

Go down

CAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY? Empty CAN YOU HANDLE THIS SUPPLY?

Post by TagListed Sat 10 Apr 2010, 9:35 am

Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 2:09:52 AM
    To:

Mr. Jamse Molla

Abidjan.
    Cote d'Ivoire.

Good Day,
    I write to solicit your assistance and supports to enable me execute a very lucrative and high profiting business transaction. I work for an Ivorien based import and export firm ("a-MIC"), I work as the product sourcing manager.

Between the 1st -07th of July, 2007 a business seminar was held in BOUAKE Cote D'Ivoire of which I attended. While in the Seminar, I was opportune to meet ALHAJI ABDUL RAHMAN BELLO, the President of RAHMAN BELLO GROUP (WA) LTD. ALHAJI ABDUL RAHMAN BELLO is an accomplished and widely known and recognized millionaire farmer in this part of the region.

He has cattle farms in different countries. On getting to know my profession, Alhaji informed me about the purchase of a very important cattle medicine. He informed me that he buys this product at $5,000.00 USD per carton, and that he used to buy more than 1000 cartons quaterly.He asked me if my organization could source for him a cheaper supplier of this medicine considering the recent trend of falls in the general price of beef in the world market which is affecting his business.

Back in my office, I discussed this proposal with my boss and he decided to handle the supply by himself. We carried out a market research and discovered that we could purchase this medicine somewhere cheaper in EUROPE for $2,000.00 USD per carton. We moved a proposal to Alhaji to make the supply to them at $4,800.00 USD per carton of which he accepted. Owing to my role in the transaction, my boss offered to be paying me 15% of total gain after each supply.

But on the completion of the supply my boss reneged on our agreement and refused to give me my share of the profit. Since then our relationship has been at its lowest ebb. I have since accepted it as one of life experiences.

However, as God would have it, recently, I ran into Alhaji and he informed me that he would want us to urgently supply him with 1250 cartons of the same product before the end of Next month. I used the opportunity to inform Alhaji that I can introduce him to the main producer of this vaccine who can supply him the product at $4,400.00 USD if he will pay in advance as he usually does.

He was very pleased and has assured me that he is not going to contact my boss again for this vaccine. He is now waiting for me to link him to the producer of the vaccine. We will buy the medicine at $2,000.00 USD from EUROPE and sell at $4,400.00 USD TO Alhaji , with him making a down payment of 50% of our quoted price first.

If you are interested and capable of executing this supplies on my behalf, kindly get back to me urgently through my e-mail.

Thanks for your cooperation.
    Yours sincerely,

Mr.Jamse Molla.
    TagListed
    TagListed
    Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down