TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
Aid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lola la_reinanyc
Aid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Kizitah Yeboah Amma
Aid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:35 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
Aid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
Aid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Aid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
Aid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
Aid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of ladymay iam_ladymay
Aid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:21 am by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Aid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_vote_lcapAid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_voting_barAid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Aid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_vote_lcapAid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_voting_barAid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14274)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Aid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a)

Go down

Aid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a) Empty Aid Grant Notice (CAID 20 N10a)

Post by TagListed Sat 10 Apr 2010, 9:25 am

Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 3:29:12 AM
To:

Christian Aid®️
35 Lower Marsh
Waterloo London
SE1 7RL.

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is to notify you that you have been chosen by
The Board of Trustees of the Christian Aid (NGO UK) as One of the final Recipients of a Cash Grant/Donation Economic growth and a poverty alleviation scheme.
Christian Aid (U.K.) a Multi-Million Pounds NGO group was Established with the objective Of Human Growth, Educational and Community development.
In line with the 61st anniversary program, the
Christian Aid (U.K.) in conjunction with the European Council is giving out Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling as specific Donations/Grants to
10 lucky International recipients worldwide in different Categories for Business development and Social.
These funds are freely given to use for your business And educational development, charitable work and your Community development at large.
Your Email was selected Based on an internet random Selection exercise,you therefore are confirmed one of The lucky recipients and are entitled To GBP850,000 (EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING ) as charity donations/aid from the Christian Aid (UK).
You are required to Contact immediately the Christian Aid(UK) Secretary below:for Qualification documentations,
verification and Processing of your GBP850,000 entitlement.
Endeavour to quote your Qualification Number: (CAID 20 N10a)
Dr. David Anderson
Christian Aid (UK)
TEL/Fax: +44 703 595 7236
Email: aidgrt2010@yahoo.com.ph

With the following information;
Claims Requirements:
1.Name in full----------------------------------------------
2.Address---------------------------------------------------
3.Nationality-----------------------------------------------
4.Age-------------------------------------------------------
5.Occupation------------------------------------------------
6.Phone/Fax-------------------------------------------------
7.Present Country-------------------------------------------
8. Alternate Email Address----------------------------------

Please note that these donations/Grants are
Administered by a UK Bank and therefore subject to UK Banking Laws. You are by all means advised,
To keep this whole information confidential until you Have collected your grant, this is to avoid double And unqualified claim, due to beneficiaries informing Third parties on cash grant donation.
On behalf of the Board, kindly accept our warmest
Congratulations!

Yours faithfully,
Daleep Mukharji
Christian Aid Director.
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down