TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Kizitah Yeboah Amma
Re:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:35 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
Re:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
Re:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Re:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
Re:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
Re:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:00 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
Re:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of ladymay iam_ladymay
Re:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:21 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
Re:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:44 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Re:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_vote_lcapRe:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_voting_barRe:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Re:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_vote_lcapRe:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_voting_barRe:I am waiting for your urgent respond I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14272)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)