TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Ama Paskaline on shesfreaky.com
Graham H I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:13 pm by Jamica

» gras bestellen
Graham H I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:14 pm by rhooney

» barbiturat medikament
Graham H I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:13 pm by rhooney

» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Graham H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:54 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
Graham H I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
Graham H I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Graham H I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
Graham H I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
Graham H I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Graham H I_vote_lcapGraham H I_voting_barGraham H I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14369)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jamica

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Graham H

Go down

Graham H Empty Graham H

Post by Diane Thu 17 Jan 2013, 5:05 am

Graham H http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5981447504
Graham H 800105Axqlg

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 386 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: With God all things are possible
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Graham H Well i can say its not easy to talk about oneself but i think I will leave somethings out but you will find out the others after we meet ...where do I begin? I can describe myself as adorable, caring, kind hearted, soft, loving, warm, tender and gentle man. Im also very true, honest and hardworking man as well. I am one of the most fantastic people in this world (yes Im proud to say that) because I can influence any woman with my love and care to change her life positively. Im saying this cos I want you to know that im worth talking to. I live a very simple life, I try my best to avoid complications. I'm smart, emotionally strong, and almost never get sick. I have a warm smile and a Mediterranean look. I try to be handsome inside and out. I am independent and can care for myself, but i believe life is more fun when you have someone to share it with. Life doesn't get any better than this. I've discovered the secret to a happy and fulfilling life, I believe in everything in moderation. I believe there's a time to play, and a time to work. I recycle, volunteer, give blood and sincerely believe that we can all make a difference. Life is too short to be getting yourself involved in drama all the time so I try to set myself loose and have as much fun as I can. I'm a true romantic at heart, a very passionate man. Someone who enjoys intimacy and romance. I'm the kind of man who loves showing affection anywhere and at anytime so you better be ready for that if you wanna be with a man like me lol........ I enjoy swimming, dancing, playing pool and a lot of other things that are fun. I love the outdoors, camping and hiking. I want to start a matured relationship, I need someone special to share my special heart with. I like doing things, but I don't always HAVE to be doing something, you know what I mean? I'm looking for someone to settle down with. I must say up front if you WANT GAMES PLEASE,PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE.... I am looking for someone who knows herself as an individual and is ready to enter an into an equal partnership. I do not expect to be "owned" nor do I wish to own anyone. I don't take anything for granted. I know that it could be gone tomorrow. So I like to live life to the fullest. I'm just a fun loving , most of the time I'm an easy going Man. I who would really like to meet a nice attractive woman of the same nature.

Diane

Back to top Go down

Graham H Empty Fake profile photo is taken from The Bristish Army Group called Gurka

Post by Diane Thu 17 Jan 2013, 5:09 am

Diane

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum