TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
Alan No Buy TY Diana I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
Alan No Buy TY Diana I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Alan No Buy TY Diana I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
Alan No Buy TY Diana I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
Alan No Buy TY Diana I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:00 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
Alan No Buy TY Diana I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of ladymay iam_ladymay
Alan No Buy TY Diana I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:21 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
Alan No Buy TY Diana I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:44 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
Alan No Buy TY Diana I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:23 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Alan No Buy TY Diana I_vote_lcapAlan No Buy TY Diana I_voting_barAlan No Buy TY Diana I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Alan No Buy TY Diana I_vote_lcapAlan No Buy TY Diana I_voting_barAlan No Buy TY Diana I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14271)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jamaica

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Alan No Buy TY Diana

Go down

Alan No Buy TY Diana Empty Alan No Buy TY Diana

Post by Diane Fri 28 Dec 2012, 4:30 am

Alan No Buy TY Diana http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5979076665

Alan No Buy TY Diana 800305AonwV

Profile URL: http://www.tagged.com/hi5/alangray-1953
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 421 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Carpe diem...because today is all we have to work with!
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English, Español - América Latina, Русский
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White, Native American
Religion: Other
Orientation: Straight
College: University of Maryland University College '77
London School of Economics and Political Science '80
New England College '79
About Me
Music: I enjoy it all, from classical to rock to country to gypsy music..and everything in between such as blues, jazz, progressive/alternative, Euro, techno...but I cannot handle gangsta rap!
Movies: So many fave movies, so many fave actors and actresses..most enjoy classic movies from yesteryear, but also like action/adventure, mystery, sci fi, thrillers, comedies, and on and on. Some fave actors/actresses are Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, Steve McQueen, Matt Damon, Demi Moore, Natalie Wood, Keanu Reeves, Christian Bale (Equilibrium was one helluva movie!), Audrey Hepburn, Jerry Seinfeld (the ONLY show I ever bothered to watch on the idiot box), Mark Harmon (NCIS is one of the best series on tv), and so on and so on. P.S. _ I no longer have a TV...watch whatever on the Web.
TV: Seinfeld, NCIS, CSI, Chicago Fire, documentaries, nature programs, educational programs, and anything else that stirs me emotionally and/or intellectually.
Books: Wow...there's thousands of books I've read that I'd happily read again, such as Atlas Shrugged (Ayn Rand), Origins of Totalitarianism (Hannah Arendt), works by Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, Chekhov, and tons of other great Russian writers and pioneering thinkers, such as Immanuel Velikovsky and Alexandr Solzhenitsyn of course; love works by Voltaire, Thomas Hardy Mark Twain, Albert Camus, Joseph Conrad, George Orwell, Franz Kafka, and on and on and on ad infinitum...
Sports: Played baseball, football, soccer, tennis, basketball, volleyball, and wrestled in high school...enjoy ice hockey, skiing, swimming, diving, running, hiking, and some occasional golf (but keep your eye on the ball because my tee shots are WILD!).
Interests: Literally everything interest me, be it great or small. Let's start with family and friends, travel & exploration, linguistics, reading and writing, learning and discovering, fitness, anything outdoors, the seaside/beach, mountain hiking, camping, bicycling, running, swimming, music, arts & entertainment, cooking (LOVE Italian..can't live without pasta), gardening, viticulture, landscaping, home improvement & DIY, volunteerism (especially for Marine Corps and military veteran-related causes), diving into and experiencing/learning about other cultures/religions/traditions, playing guitar, writing song lyrics, literature & literati, and so on and so on... Smile
Dreams: Like everyone else who's searching for their life partner, finding, finally, "the one" lady who with devotion I can love, cherish, spoil, and adore as we raise a happy family and grow old with one another. I also dream of becoming a prodigous author of fiction works, from historical and biographical novels to you-name it!
Best Features: Patience, courage, strength of character, honesty, fidelity, flexibility, intelligence, reliability, curiosity, adaptability, and what my ex-wife called affectionately "buns of steel"...likely from all the bicycling I do...lol.
About Me: Pretend you're a really aggressive lawyer...then go right ahead and depose me...I do MUCH better answering questions than I do writing a Hi5 mini-book or autobiography... Smile
Military: US Marine Corps - Veteran of Vietnam era through Gulf War I
Disposition: Serious minded as a ruIe, but I also like to cut loose, let my hair down, and have a good time...can sometimes be goofy, nerdy, intellectual, or totally irreverent!
Add'l Languages: Magyarul (Hungarian), French, Dutch, Tagalog, Japanese,
Professional Profiles: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alangray https://www.xing.com/profile/Alan_Gray
Social Media & Misc.: https://www.facebook.com/alangray53 Twitter: @alangray53 https://www.helium.com/users/187324

Diane

Back to top Go down