TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Kizitah Yeboah Amma
ATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:35 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
ATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
ATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
ATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
ATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
ATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:00 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
ATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of ladymay iam_ladymay
ATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:21 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
ATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:44 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
ATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_vote_lcapATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_voting_barATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
ATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_vote_lcapATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_voting_barATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14272)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

ATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000.

Go down

ATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000. Empty ATTN FUND BENEFICIARY,TREAT AS URGENT BENEFICIARY.($500,000.

Post by TagListed Tue 23 Mar 2010, 8:15 pm

From: INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT,INDEPENDENT CORRUPT PRACTICE (bmwpromo2009@sbcglobal.net)
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 5:41:59 PM
To:

FROM THE DESK OF INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT,INDEPENDENT CORRUPT PRACTICE COMMISSION(ICPC).MAITAMA-ABUJA,NIGERIA.This management is hereby to inform you that out of our records for the year's investigation,it is dawn to us that you have been victimized by the men of underworld(Pretenders).However,the management has been dutifully
empowered by the Investigation bureau office of the President and Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria to curb all illicit transaction and workload off this perpetrators. In line with the Anti-corruption crusade of the presidency,Umaru Musa Yaradua(GCFR),you are by this Email notification to stop any contact regarding this illegal transaction with this Hood-lumps. Out of our findings,the image of this country has been dented Internationally during the past administration of the Federal Government of Nigeria.Presently,we have employed a strategy to remit sanity,and vow to terminate the activity of this fraudsters,by
consolidating our security Network all over the country in view to monitor all outgoing and incoming communications to enable fish out and avert all illegal and suspicious transactions both domestically and internationally respectively. Moreover,it occur that some of our Financial Institutions (Bank) serve as a conduit pipe by which this fraudsters use to perpetrate the undo crime.We have signalized all these financial institutions to implement scrutinized investigation before carrying any transaction. Any bank found culpable of breaching the law,must have their operational license revoked.In accordance with the criminal and other related
offense act,25 of 1999 constitution, we have been officially compel by Senator. A.Aminu (JP),Chairman,Senate committee on Foreign Affair to map out billions of Dollars from the Annual Budget to compensate all defrauded victims as part of the ongoing National Reform Scheme of the presidency,and means to radiate immunity for criticism. In view of this,we have been informed that you are still dealing with thosehood-lumps in all your attempts to secure the release of your fund.We wish toadvise you that such an illegal act has to stop if you wish to receive yourpayment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem. Do beinformed that we reserve the right at our discretion to sue you for damage onrecognition of further contact with these people. You have been approved US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand UnitedStates Dollars) as a compensation funds.Therefore you are required to
contactthe Verification department for proper evaluation into your file.Do be informedthat your file security code is ICPC/EFCC/CONG/HJABNG.You are to quote this your file numberfor proper identification when contacting this office. Contact the Head of the Verification Unit: Name: Justice Bethel .U .E-mail: (verification_departmentnig@live.com)Direct line: +234-803-468-3378 You are to contact this office upon receipt of this notification immediatelyto enhance proper consideration and immediate release of your approvedcompensation funds as the defrauded victim. Call the verification office on phone at : +234-803-468-3378 immediately you receive this email and then email them at: (verification_departmentnig@live.com ) Vision:To fight corruption to a standstill and restore Nigeria to the enviablestandard of respectability and dignity within the comity of nations. Signed,Justice Emmanuel Ayoola(Chairman,Independent Corrupt Practice Commission,ICPC.)****************Disclaimer*****************This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intendedsolely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.Thismessage contains confidential information and is intended only for theindividual named.
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down