TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Ama Paskaline on shesfreaky.com
John D I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:13 pm by Jamica

» gras bestellen
John D I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:14 pm by rhooney

» barbiturat medikament
John D I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:13 pm by rhooney

» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
John D I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:54 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
John D I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
John D I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
John D I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
John D I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
John D I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
John D I_vote_lcapJohn D I_voting_barJohn D I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14369)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jamica

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

John D

Go down

John D Empty John D

Post by Diane Thu 12 Apr 2012, 4:01 am

John D http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5964078612
John D 000505zv9Uk

Last Active: 9 hours ago
Profile Views: 875 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: I'm looking for the right woman that will take me and my kid as we are,anyone out there??
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
Elementary School: Tennessee Temple Academy
Junior High School: Milledgeville Christian Academy
High School: Tennessee Preparatory School '89
College: Tennessee State University '99
About Me
Music: I am spiritual, religous, and a Catholic. I am straight forward, strong willed, and therefore I don't smoke at all,I believe in treating others as I like to be treated; with kindness, courtesy, consideration, honesty, respect, etc. I do not judge others; that is up to God and I am not prejudice unless it comes to someones negative (bad) character and lack of respect, courtesy, kindness, honesty, etc. I view others through their eyes; the windows to their soul (heart) not through their physical features or attributes. Actions speak louder than words with me
Movies: Horror movies are my favourite, especially one's with plenty of gore! I also like suspence, action and comedy. True Lies, Marked For Death, Stephen King's Thinner, Suspect Zero, Little Man, Dawn Of The Dead, Day Of The Dead. ,Set It Off, I'm Gonna Get You Sucka,Return Of The Living Dead, Cheech & Chong Still Smokin and Up In Smoke, Scary Movie 2,The Exorcist, The Evil Dead,The Killer 1&2, Die 1&2, President daughter,Prison Braek and many other
TV: I like watching many different shows and programs.Judge Mathis, Judge Judy,Boston Legal,The Simpsons and Family Guy,Truma: Life In The ER, America's Most Wanted and Miami Ink really interesting! Other shows I watch are The People's Court, I find reality shows like Dog The Bounty Hunter and others
Books: I like to read Fiction, Magazines, Newspapers, Non-Fiction, Poetry
Sports: Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Boating/Sailing/Rafting, Snow Skiing, Swimming/Diving/Water Polo
Interests: i am in search of a good woman who had really know all about life and who is ready to settle down with me.Who is ready to share what i have and whom is ready to understand and whom is loving caring honest God fearing and faithful..I will like to meet someone who is serious in relationship.....
Dreams i will like to share my dream with my partner
Best Features: ask me
About Me: I'm honest, sincere, loving, loyal, and a true romantic. I believe in treating people as i would like to be treated. With kindness and respect. I think men and women are equal and should treat each other with mutual respect and understanding.....

Diane

Back to top Go down

John D Empty A true scammer uses all the contenst that are in this message.

Post by Diane Thu 12 Apr 2012, 4:02 am

To:Me

Date:April 11, 2012 at 2:52pm

Subject:Re: Hello I was wondering if ...
How are you doing?I hope you get this mail and it finds you well.My name is John Dawson,42 yrs, Height 6' 0.4",black hairs, black eyes.Originally from USA,FL and i live in the City of Miami but presently in Nigeria .Widower with one Daughter ,I'm looking for a honest woman in my life.I'm a very passionate and romantic man and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well.. I will always treat my woman well and with respect and love and cherish her.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust andcommitment and constantly working together and being honest with my woman and if you don't mind chatting with me on yahoo msn here is my yahoo id{john_dawson99@yahoo.com}.Take Care and hope to hear from you soon,,Hugs and Kisses >Very Happy<>Very Happy<:-*:-*

Diane

Back to top Go down