TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
JERRY I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
JERRY I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:30 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
JERRY I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 pm by Jamaica

» Required
JERRY I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
JERRY I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:00 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
JERRY I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of ladymay iam_ladymay
JERRY I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:21 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
JERRY I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:44 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
JERRY I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 am by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
JERRY I_vote_lcapJERRY I_voting_barJERRY I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14271)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jamaica

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:31 pm

JERRY

Go down

JERRY Empty JERRY

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:40 am

JERRY http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5442328925

JERRY 6383967045_a1018e7e54

Last Active:Online now!
Profile Views:1092 times
Profile Skin:Green Hearts
Tagline:HONESTY THE BEST POLICY
Relationship Status:Single
Interested In:Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages:English
Ethnicity:Caucasian/White
Religion:Christian
Orientation:Straight
About Me
Music:CLASSICAL MUSIC AND BLUES
Movies:THE PASSION OF CHRIST,PRISON BREAK AND SEASON BREAK
TV:SUPER SPORTS, CNN AND WRESTLING
Books:THE FUNDAMENTAL RULE OF LAW AND THE WOMAN AND HER LORDS
Sports:FOOTBALL,TABLE TENNIS,SNOOKER AND HOCKEY
Interests:MANCHESTER UNITED
Dreams:MY DREAM IS TO FULFILL MY DESTINY AND TO REACH OUT TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED
Best Features:BEEN HONEST,TRAVELING,MEETING FRIENDS AND STUDYING
About Me:AM A VERY DISCIPLINE MAN,I AM A VEGETARIAN,AM A MAN WHO ALWAYS WANT TO SHARE WITH PEOPLE.I AM A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN,A LOVER OF MANKIND

Back to top Go down

JERRY Empty messages to 63 y.o. woman

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:59 am

To:Me
Date:November 15, 2011 at 5:10am
Subject:Re: you are very handsome man. ...
A Brief Introduction About Myself

Hello Friend, flower

How are you doing now? So nice to meet you in  my life from Tagged and to read from you. What a lovely woman you are, right now am sending you a mail telling you all about myself and what i look for in life, I hope that u will read all that i have said with all seriousness and let me know what you think about it, well my name is Eng Jerry Powell from London United Kingdom, working with my private real estate firm in UK.  I am from a family of 4 my Mom and Dad,  my younger sister Elizabeth and I. Although my Dad is late leaving only my Mom and Elizabeth who is married with children.  I am a divorcee for about 4 years and 3 months. A single parent of an only daughter by name Lizzy.  An open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic and a different man entirely, I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person.

I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea, I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, football (soccer), I enjoy music so much too, especially classical Blues, R & b and modern music, you know what am talking about.

I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent with good look.I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people. I still maintains this value wherever I goes. My favorite food is fried Rice, meat, Fruits, and I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable, I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta. I never speak negatively about people, I talk less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.I am a great giver when i have it because I so much believes in the law of Multiplied returns.

So, its nice knowing you and will really love to know more about you to see where it leads. Am sure it will  be so great to be together and love one another and I hope someday we will meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts!

I am an open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible man, who is ready for good friendship. I hope you will also write me a mail like this so that we can know where it leads. Hope to read from you soon, Cheers.

Jerry

To:Me
Date:November 17, 2011 at 7:22am
Subject:Re: you are very handsome man. ...
Thanks for being patient enough to read my Mail.(please you can also reach me on my phone number +447031836903 for calls only and +447903096143 for sms only or you can send e your own mobile phone number for effective communication. We can also chat on messenger jerrypowell4real@yahoo.com if you want apart from my facebook address which you already have. You can add me or you send your email address for me to add you. Hope to hear from you shortly !!!

Just Me
Jerry.

Back to top Go down

JERRY Empty old letter

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:10 am

I found old letter from this scammer in my inbox...

Hello dear, flower

How are you doing now? So nice to meet you in  my life from Tagged. What a lovely woman you are, right now am sending you a mail telling you all about myself and what i look for in life, I hope that u will read all that i have said with all seriousness and let me know what you think about it, well my name is Eng Jerry Powell from London United Kingdom. I am an open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic and a different man entirely, I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special woman.

I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea, I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, football (soccer), I enjoy music so much too, especially classical Blues, R & b and modern music, you know what am talking about.

I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look.I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I goes. my favorite food is fried Rice, meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable,I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta.I never speak negatively about people, I talk less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.I am a great giver when i have it because I so much believes in the law of Multiplied returns.

I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good loving and caring husband to my wife.But I doesn’t want to mess myself up with the wrong  woman,basically I decided to settle with a very  understanding, loving  and caring woman.

I'm seeking a woman (open, kind, serious, confident,cheerful, responsible ) who is ready for marriage.I don't play games and I don't want to waste my time and the time of other people,I'm a man who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship.I have been hurt before and will not allow that to happen to me again,that is why i took my time to look for my Love Life. So as we are meeting here newly and i think i must let you know these features about me so that you won't ever think am here for jokes or playing games at all. So, its nice knowing you and will really love to know more about you to see where it leads. Am sure it will  be so great to be together and love one another and I hope someday we will meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts!

An open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible man, who is ready for marriage.I hope to create a happy and secure marriage life with a nice woman, I would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come. I think a man must take care of his wife and children (family) first,I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my entire life with.I hope you will also write me a mail like this so that we can know where it leads. Hope to read from you soon, Cheers.

JERRY

Received: from [120.141.84.193]
http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/120.141.84.193
IP: 120.141.84.193
State/Region: Kuala Lumpur
City: Kuala Lumpur

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

JERRY Empty Re: JERRY

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down