TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Chassidy Capre aka Chassidy Mcelroy
Benny W I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:40 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Singer and Violinist Mullaniee
Benny W I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:36 am by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Benny W I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:58 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos from Onlyfans Model Freya Lasirenn
Benny W I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:45 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos from Onlyfans Model Gaiaknightly
Benny W I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:21 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Regan Kay
Benny W I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:19 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Benonia Abigail Yawavi Seyram
Benny W I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:12 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Mabie May
Benny W I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:27 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Deziree Monroe
Benny W I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:56 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Benny W I_vote_lcapBenny W I_voting_barBenny W I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14357)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Benny W

Go down

Benny W Empty Benny W

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2011, 6:38 am

Benny W http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5459116329

Benny W Main_Tag

Benny W
Dernière activité :En ligne maintenant !
Consultations de profil :52 fois
Phrase d'accroche :seeking a woman of my dream
Membre depuis :le 4 octobre, 2011
Lieu :New York, NY
Statut relationnel :Célibataire
Intérêts :Une relation sérieuse
Origine ethnique :Caucasien(ne)/Blanc(he)
Religion :Chrétien(ne)
Orientation :Hétéro

Back to top Go down

Benny W Empty Others pics used by this scammer

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2011, 6:40 am

Benny W 2nd_Tag
adult image host Benny W Yahoo_avatar ---> Yahoo avatar

Back to top Go down

Benny W Empty Messages used by this scammer

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2011, 6:41 am

*Hello , just came accross your profile now, i will like to know you much better, i got attracted to your profile and i think i am interested in you, i will hope to read from you if you interested to know me as well, we could start up something lovely from the scratch based on integrity ,love ,truth,mutual respect and honesty then we see what life has in stock for us both together,what do you think ? hope to read your reply..Cheers Ben

*It was really nice of you to write me ...i have gone through your profile and it is makes me to believe that we have got chemistry ....lets start up something lovely from the scratch based on integrity ,love ,truth,mutual respect and honesty then we see what life has in stock for us both together,what do you think ? ...To me distance is just a very little thing to over look when you need to meet that special one .And i am ready to do anything for the right woman ,even relocate just to be with her, let me know what you think ...its better we build everything from the bases ....to you is might be far but to me its just a stone throw. If you read my profile you will know i really love to travel and you are just a flight away ,I actually do not like or prefer next door relationship, i prefer dating from outside my province its more fun ,much more to look forward to ,exciting ,....Just give me a try because after going through your profile i see no reason why you shouldnt be my ....
Pls shoot me back your private email ....yahoo or msn IM so we can chat much easily and flexible to introduce ourselve more , discover and unravel more chemistry between us i am more eager and excited about knowing more of you .

*Thank you so much for your email, i will send you a mail directly to your email, hope to read from you better on there, have a great ti,e. cheers
Cares

Back to top Go down

Benny W Empty Letter used by this scammer

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2011, 6:43 am

Hello,
Thanks so much for your reply and wanting to chat with me more, One basic things you should know is that I am ready to find a partner to enjoy life with..finally ready again! Life has been tough but I am a survivor and I am feeling renewed again.
Am a very good looking gentle man, a 55 years old widower, still looking for that one angel to be happy with ,with so much love around us...My Religion is Christian. I am Easy Going, Adventurous, Romantic, Ambitious and have a very good sense of humor. My hobbies are too many but to mention a few sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach,going on vacation serene places, dancing in the dark(lol),traveling,outdoor concerts .eating habits: just about anything that will not make me lose my physique....I'm always smiling and don't easily get irritated, I'm that type of person that will do anything to put smile on peoples faces because its what makes the world a beautiful place to be..am new to the site so i just prefer we talk on here and see if you meant to meet for a reason which i believe will lead to something great.
I await your reply , just let me know more about you .
I feel I am young at heart and in appearance, openminded, and looking for same. Age is just a number, but maturity is important as well as compatibility. I am willing to relocate within reason, to start a new life, but it would take time to get to know each other of course. NOT into serial dating or one night stands, as my goal is to meet a life partner to grow old with now.
Thanks for taking the time to read about me today..i will await to read back from you.
Cares
Ben

Back to top Go down

Benny W Empty IP from this scammer

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2011, 6:45 am

Ben Williams benwilliams0007@yahoo.com

IP: 41.220.69.19
Hostname: 41.220.69.19.mtngprs.net
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: MTN Nigeria
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos

Scammer Found! (ID: 36716)
IP Block 41.220.69.19 (Frequent Scammer)
Country Lagos, Nigeria affraid
Comments PR 2960 (702300160 - 702304255) VGC Communications Ltd

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP address consistent with that of a spam harvester

Back to top Go down

Benny W Empty Re: Benny W

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down