TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Veronica afia bema @afia_bema_
Bank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:16 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
Bank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2024, 6:11 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Mabie May
Bank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2024, 11:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
Bank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 6:26 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
Bank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 1:13 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Amina Whitney aka Whitney Molen Amina
Bank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Talia Shepard
Bank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 10:23 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
Bank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 1:13 am by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Bank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 12:58 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Bank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_vote_lcapBank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_voting_barBank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Bank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_vote_lcapBank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_voting_barBank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14291)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Bank A ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD)

Go down

Female Bank A ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD)

Post by CRUNCH Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:53 am

Bank A http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011422283
Bank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) CpHpSI2dLqxrRKeXxfHcGSiY3s-mFGPt_Iv19OcNBRw=

Last Active: 2 hours ago

Profile Views: 18 times

Profile Skin: Default

Ethnicity: Other
 afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro THIS IS THE CRAP THIS MORON SENDS YOU!!!................WHAT NEXT!!!!!!LMFAO.DONT EVER BELIEVE A WORD OF THIS SHIT!

Bank A, 24 Cotonou, Benin
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
Report User

Dear Beneficiary, You are hereby informed that your compensation amount of € 1 Million EUROS by International Financial Credit Commission (IFCC) through a certified ATM CARD is ready and available. International Financial Credit Commission (IFCC) is a corresponding Directorate of African Financial Monetary Authority (AFMA) cum International Monetary & Financial Committee (IMFC), put in place for the accomplishment of compensation for reimbursing individuals who have either lost money by online/offline transactions, or due to the Global Economy and Financial crisis. It is also for individuals who lost money through unclaimed Lottery payments, unpaid contracts and inheritance claims. On this basis, AFMA & IMFC allocated a reimbursement of € 1 Million EUROS to compensate you as you are one of those individuals that the "General Data Dissemination System (GDDS)" have tracked for reimbursement under this private stimulus program. An alternative payment method electronic systems is efficiently transferred to an INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED ATM Card. This is in line with the IMFC as the instituted Committee to release the reimbursement sum under a secure measure to the individual beneficiaries. Reply for more details with your Confirmation Code below.
Your Confirmation Code is P601. Contact him with the confirmation CODE and reconfirm also
Your Full Name & Valid Address Respectively.
Your Tell-phone lol!  Numbers.
Confirm receipt of this email immediately by replying through this official email(beninese.consulate@autograf.pl)
(Telephone: +229 99 38 81 44)
You should have no hesitation taking advantage of this stimulus program!
Sincerely, Director Foreign Remittance Department. FOR: International Financial Credit Commission (IFCC)
. Barrister Aoko Abilla Law Firm
C/
658 Avoturu carrefour, Akpakpa Cotonou 00229 Benin.
Telephone: +229 68 51 44 42. Fax: 00229 67221744.
E-mail: barrister.aokoabilla@yahoo.com.

NEVER EVER FILL THESE FORMS OUT!!!!!!!ITS ALL BULLSHIT SCAM..ALL THEY WANT ARE YOUR DETAILS..TO HIT OTHER SCAMS ON YOU.......DONOT BE FOOLED BY BULLSHIT!!!!!!!
   20 minutes ago
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Female Re: Bank A ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD)

Post by CRUNCH Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:56 am

INFORMATION ON SCAMMERS

Educate yourself on the profile of a scammer -
Key Points:
1.Beware of people traveling to Nigeria for work
2.Beware of them claiming to be stranded in a country
3.Beware of them claiming to be trapped in a Hotel
4.Beware of them claiming they need a check or money
order cashed…and having money forwarded to them.

5. Beware of them telling you they sent you a gift and YOU HAVING TO PAY TAX/DUTIES for it.
6. Beware if their picture on their profile looks like a model or just an average person, which many scammer are doing now.
7. Beware if the picture also cannot be blown up to view.
8. Beware if they propose love and marriage to fast and to
furious.
9. Beware if they claim they will come to you. .if you send
THEM money for a ticket, or visa etc...
10. Beware if they claim to own a company and spell like
your 6-year-old daughter.
11. Beware of key words they may use. Profusely
= soonest, baby, etc and seldom say your actual name.
12. Beware if there are no friends on their profiles
there are many signals that will go off when talking to a
Scammer.
It is important NOT to ignore the little voice telling
you something is not right with this person.

Play it safe:
NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
NO MATTER WHO IS REQUESTING IT.
Notice the flood of emails coming via Yahoo on all the lotteries claiming you have won a lottery. Simply delete those emails.
LOTTERY OFFICIALS DO NOT NOTIFY ANYONE BY USING A YAHOO EMAIL.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:57 am

Bank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) B8xmHXuDhlntDQaMfZEUKQ5DTBm0oJWrdBvW2PDY-ipte46U6DwEPw==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:01 am

Bank A  ( LMAO COMPENSATION FRAUD) CpHpSI2dLqxrRKeXxfHcGSiY3s-mFGPt_Iv19OcNBRw=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down