TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Joyy aka joyythestallion on onlyfans.com
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:20 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Maame Ama Adoma
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:55 am by Jamica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF MALI J
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of ElseRA @else_is_ra
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Mahalia Akatugba
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024, 2:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Émeraude Leila Orlane aka juus dorange225
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024, 1:44 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oghene Karo - Kirachaana
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024, 12:18 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Bonnie aka Santas Sweetest
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024, 11:56 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Akua Saucy
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 10:08 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_vote_lcap  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_voting_bar  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_vote_lcap  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_voting_bar  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14319)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jamica

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

SCAMMERS USING PICS OF GEN JOSEPH F DUNFORD

Go down

SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  Empty SCAMMERS USING PICS OF GEN JOSEPH F DUNFORD

Post by CRUNCH Sun 15 Jun 2014, 6:33 am

Emma K   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6009944011&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  V6Gy-MKfQyyh82LTmyp4tD85CmmlM0qH9WgCKyaW6Bo=

Last Active: 8 hours ago

Profile Views: 4 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: woman

Orientation: Straight
 afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

LMAO...WELL HERE WE HAVE THE IDIOT OF THE DAY AWARD..........AND THIS DICKWADS CERTAINLY WON IT HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>USING STOLEN PIC  OF GEN JOSEPPH DUNFORM USA MILITARY........BUT!!!!!THE IMBICILES ALSO GAVE HOM THE NAME OF EMMA...........(IM SURE THE GENERAL WOULD BE LAUGHING HIS HEAD OFF AT THIS IMBICILE SCAMMER!!)>>>>PERHAPS THE SCAMMER NEEDS A LABOTOMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAKE PROFILE STOLEN PICS....DONT EVEN CONSIDER THIS AS YA FUTURE HUSBAND LADIES.....LMFOA.................THE GOOD GENERALS HAPPILY MARRIED !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQMqd8P7c-g

THEY TOOK THE STILL OFF THIS VIDEO.........

Last edited by CRUNCH on Sat 28 Jun 2014, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  Empty Re: SCAMMERS USING PICS OF GEN JOSEPH F DUNFORD

Post by CRUNCH Sun 15 Jun 2014, 6:42 am

SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  V6Gy-MKfQyyh82LTmyp4tD85CmmlM0qH9WgCKyaW6Bo=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  Empty JOE D (SCAMMER )

Post by CRUNCH Thu 19 Jun 2014, 1:29 pm

Joe D  http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010361992&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4

Last Active: 3 hours ago

Profile Views: 14 times

Tagline: Joe d

Relationship Status: Widowed

Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Last edited by CRUNCH on Thu 19 Jun 2014, 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 19 Jun 2014, 1:30 pm

SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  875P2KNfDQbjih5M1_IE5_LFzHx1fskWXx1Yrr5ltvE=

Last edited by CRUNCH on Thu 19 Jun 2014, 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 19 Jun 2014, 1:30 pm

SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  4b24DR7_VCePFF7mIV7YczZR_weiL6Nzdm_d1Tmco18=

Last edited by CRUNCH on Thu 19 Jun 2014, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 19 Jun 2014, 1:31 pm

SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  Ftb4ApgSsagHdlE5w25UoYz0vwJMLaGtqN1Nb_chxsY=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  Empty Re: SCAMMERS USING PICS OF GEN JOSEPH F DUNFORD

Post by CRUNCH Sat 28 Jun 2014, 12:37 pm

Gene J   http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010681488&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  YmWijzlD8-G3oYILxkARRfXV3e076uxUWFsVE6NfNWQ=

Last Active: 2 hours ago

Profile Views: 3 times

THIS IDIOTS GOTTA HAVE TWO DICKS..HE COULDNT BE THAT STUPID JUST PLAYING WITH ONE......REGISTERED IN GHANA TOO
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 15 Jul 2014, 6:14 am

Joe D http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011615390&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  B9so9-UH3MqrGQ-tcwxfPAIDtOkQOxvO3NiQu5EpbBQ=

Last Active: 4 hours ago

Profile Views: 15 times

Tagline: J Dunford

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 15 Jul 2014, 6:15 am

HE REGISTERED IN GHANA TOO GIRLS...LMAO.........OH GENERAL.YOU ARE SUCH A TOURIST!!LMAO..  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  B9so9-UH3MqrGQ-tcwxfPAIDtOkQOxvO3NiQu5EpbBQ=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 18 Jul 2014, 8:38 am

Murphy W http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011370752&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  Rh7oSwklmz-b-95dIbh5AuXtOtHOA9rUuk0hcJ6Gprw=

Last Active: Online now!

Profile Views: 6 times

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Serious Relationship

Languages: English, Français

Religion: Catholic
About Me

Music:

country music
Movies:

military movies
About Me:

calm and nice...love is the utmost of all!!!

afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  :afro:  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro 

JUST ANOTHER WANKER...................DONT GO THERE GIRLS ITS A FAKE !!!!!!!!

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 18 Jul 2014, 10:43 am

Joe D http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011615390&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  B9so9-UH3MqrGQ-tcwxfPAIDtOkQOxvO3NiQu5EpbBQ=

Profile Views: 108 times

Tagline: J Dunford

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

Ethnicity: Caucasian/Whitebullshit!!!!!!!lmao.....does he think were stupid????????lmfao.....dickhead!

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 24 Jul 2014, 4:46 am

Joe D http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011575680&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  BiiAsSBbUzihamhfTNwb276uoCcVVsHfuoMzFf8vfPk=

Last Active: 6 hours ago

Profile Views: 45 times

LYING BASTARD AS IF!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>HES REGISTERED IN GHANA TOO...DONT FOR ONE SECOND THINK THISIS THE REAL MAN..THE ONLY TRHING REAL ABOUT THIS PROFILE..IS ITS FAKE!!!!!!AND ITS A SCAMMER USING THE STOLEN PICS OF GEN JOSEPH DUNFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  BiiAsSBbUzihamhfTNwb276uoCcVVsHfuoMzFf8vfPk=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 30 Aug 2014, 10:34 am

Dunford J http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012694672&from_mm=1
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  JN4ZaEXaSuPPS7vFjCCa2PtI5YwW5W1tWWiJWHv0--U=
Basic Info: 58, Male, Kabul, Afghanistan, Ghana

Profile Views: 95 times

This profile is set to private.

Add Dunford J as a friend

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 11 Oct 2014, 8:39 am

Joseph D http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6017474282
  SCAMMERS USING PICS OF  GEN JOSEPH F  DUNFORD  D-b7MAQe9a8h9BqMJDW8O_Lnn-csiTF3DBa7IFZZPYE=
Last Active: Online now!

Profile Views: 95 times

Tagline: want to meet serious woman not fake

Relationship Status: Divorced

Interested In: Serious Relationship

Ethnicity: Asian lol! lol! lol! FUCKEN IDIOTz!

Religion: Christian

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down