TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Nichole Williams aka Blaq Russian
Love From Kate Edwin I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Vaileth Vanessa aka vee_karshian
Love From Kate Edwin I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Betty christy
Love From Kate Edwin I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:20 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Jemima Wilberforce Duodu aka Sunshine
Love From Kate Edwin I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 9:49 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oba Mini Mall
Love From Kate Edwin I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 8:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Lexy Shay
Love From Kate Edwin I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
Love From Kate Edwin I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:14 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Prunelle Konan konan_prunelle
Love From Kate Edwin I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:15 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Teresa Lavae
Love From Kate Edwin I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 11:34 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Love From Kate Edwin I_vote_lcapLove From Kate Edwin I_voting_barLove From Kate Edwin I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Love From Kate Edwin I_vote_lcapLove From Kate Edwin I_voting_barLove From Kate Edwin I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14303)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Love From Kate Edwin

Go down

Attachment Love From Kate Edwin

Post by TagListed Fri 04 Mar 2011, 5:00 am

Kate Edwin kateedwin34@yahoo.com
Love From Kate Edwin
18-01-11 17:54

Love From Kate Edwin Kate_e10
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14632166901/

Love From Kate Edwin Kate_e11
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14449003967/in/photostream/

Good Morning My Dearest ,

Firstly I thank you for your responses to my letter in the site, so how is life over there in your country? I hope that you are in atmosphere of peace and love? I am very happy to read your mail today so i decided to tell you all about me because of my condition here is very unbearable, please do not be surprised or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp.

I strongly believe in my heart that you must be honest and sincere person for me to disclose my life secrets so that you will render your full help and assistance towards me.
Let me first of all introduce my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after you knowing about me and whom that I am, because I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything because I have this feeling that you must be honest, trusted person and you will not betray me.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the refugee camp and after reading your mail today I whole-heatedly decided to let you know more and more about me, Who knows? Maybe you will be my savior, from this conditions that I have found myself. My name is Miss KateEdwin, am 23yrs old from  Liberia my country of origin , I am the only daughter of Late Dr. James Edwin. The Manager and Chief Executive of (De Blessed Alofa Industries Ltd) in Monrovia, the capital city of my country,some years ago, My late father is a  rich business man in my country, in anything pertaining to gold and diamonds, but he was killed by the rebels and the greedy fellows in my country during the war, on his way down to the village with my two younger brothers.

Therefore I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.. Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hides away my international passport and other traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee’s camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugee here in Republic of  Senegal

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.In this refugee camp we have about 3 different hostels, we have one for men, for women and for little children’s, all are victims of wars circumstances from all over Africa, honestly Life here in the refugee camp is very lonely but I prays to move out from here as soon as you help me, I have prayed over and over before deciding to disclose all about me to you because I do not know you very well, but my conditions here has made me to speak out or I keep it and die in silence, that is exactly what I am trying to do before I waste my precious life here for nothing.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of amounts (six Million eigth Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your bank accounts on my behalf, because I want you to help me in an investment with the money and I will like to complete my studies in your country, because I was in 1st year in the university in my country when the crisis started so we have to move out from Liberia to other neighboring countries to avoid brutal attacks from the rebels. After the transfer you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to share these feelings face to face. I have tried all my possible best to explain my present conditions here to the bank in Senegal but they told me that my status here in Senegal as a refugee does not permit me to such transactions, unless I will look for someone to help me,(might be my relatives, trusted friends or partners).

Frankly speaking, I prefer disclosing my secrets to a stranger because he/she will not have a mind to cheat me or betray me, and I know that you people in the advanced world have full knowledge, understanding and also God fearing, not to be compared with people here, I am very careful about my life that is why I cannot be able to let anybody here know about my fathers wealth or to assist me, because they might kill me or find a way to betray me, that is why I am placing my sincere trust on you by disclosing everything with all my hearts, because I believes in my hearts that you will keep this confidential for my safety reasons here, I sincerely want to let you know that we will invest the money together, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your efforts and services, then the rest balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you, please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential reasons.

As soon as I received your positive response showing your interest to help me, I will put things into action immediately. I will give you the contacts of the bank here in Senegal so that you will contact them immediately for them to transfer the money to your bank accounts on my behalf, please this is a legitimate money and the bank is also aware that I am the next of kin to the accounts because I have send to them the documents which I collected from my fathers file, the deposit certificate and the will of my father which bears my name as the next of kin and they have also confirmed it and advise me that I should look for someone to help me facilitate these transfer, since I am still in the refugee camp. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely, because I am too young to handle it and also considering my status here as a refugee.

I'm waiting for your urgent and positive reply, please do keep this information only to your self because is all about my life, my future and my everything. I am on my kneels in the name of god, do not disclose this secrets to anybody till I come over to your country, after the money has been transferred successfully to your bank accounts on my behalf. Meanwhile I want you to call me like I said because I have a lots to tell you.

Have a blessed day.
Love from
Miss. Kate Edwin

At Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:54:39 +0000 (GMT), the email sender kateedwin34@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 41.208.131.252 located in Senegal.
Email Sender:kateedwin34@yahoo.com
IP address:41.208.131.252
IP address country:Love From Kate Edwin Sn Senegal
IP address state:n/a
IP address city:n/a
IP address latitude:14.0000
IP address longitude:-14.0000
ISP of this IP:Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Organization:Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega

Last edited by TagListed on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 3:44 pm; edited 10 times in total
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Attachment Thanks for your Respond

Post by TagListed Fri 04 Mar 2011, 5:01 am

Kate Edwin kateedwin34@yahoo.com
Thanks for your Respond
20-01-11 12:24

Love From Kate Edwin Kate_e13
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14448757400/in/photostream/

Love From Kate Edwin Kate_e12
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14634963822/in/photostream/

Hello My dearest,
  I am very happy to read your mail this Morning, i also thank you for your kind understanding, it gives me more happiness that someone is there now thinking about me, that is my joy, because life here in the camp is not to be compared at all, i never wished for anyone to be in this type of situation at all in this life, but what must i do? refugees camp is a place that victims of war are staying and that is exactly where i found myself at this time.. after so many years of happiness, i lost my mother when i was a kid and that made my father to take another wife, so its has not been easy for me despite all the facts that my father is a rich man. He was a diamonds and gold dealer exportation business men and that is how he made all his wealth.

My dear, i know that maybe you cant understand my positions here but let me give you more understanding as to my wishes to this life. I want to start my life again, even-though i lost my parents does not mean i have to be a useless human for the rest of my life, i need to wake up and see the good brights of the day, with the help of UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATIONS, and the Church here in the camp we are able to get Internet connections that we make use of to communicate with people outside the globe.

Before the Internet is not here but few months back they just came fix it and now with there help i am able to find you here as my guide.  My main points is that i never wished to stay in west Africa again, my intentions is to stay in peaceful country, in a peaceful atmosphere where there is no wars and neither troubling, i want to have rest of minds and think about the good futures that is waiting for me.

Concerning the funds which my father left in the bank, its not all that important to me, but considering the fact about my situations here, i don't know if you have money to assist me, that is why i have to come and seek for your help and also i have to let you know first about my fathers wealth so that there should be no hindrances towards helping me to move out from here as soon as possible.

I have made several attempts to communicate with the bank so that they will transfer my late fathers account to me here, but as a refugees here in DAKAR SENEGAL , i don't have rights to anything, be it bank accounts or to get such huge amounts of money, due to my status here as a refugees. Following the conclusions and the final arrangements i have made with the bank, they told me that because i am living here in DAKAR as a refugees under united nations, all i have to do is to find someone that will help me.  Maybe my relatives, good friends and trustee. Therefore since my wishes is never to stay around here in refugee camp again, so i have to search for real person and real love that will lead me through. Really its not all that easy to trust someone at this time, but i cant just keep wasting my time here, so i am using this medium of my little opportunity to access the Internet office, appealing to your urgent assistance to me, hence we will stay together, i will be your family and we can stay peacefully, not about my money but just to achieve my goals for living.

After you read this mail, i want you to tell me your hearts desires for me, and also if you accept to help me, then i will send you the contacts of the bank so that you will help me and contact them on my behalf for the transfer of my inherited funds to your bank accounts, i will also inform them about you and let them that i have found a trustees, i will instruct them to transfer my late fathers deposits to you so that you can be able to help me and move out from this bad conditions i have found myself.

Therefore i keep my faiths and trust in you, believing that you will be the one for me, you will be a father to me because i have no father now or  brother because i lost all my brothers during the war, a sister because i don't have one, and a guide for there is none here to guide me through. I still keep faiths because faiths is believing in what you have never seen before, with that faith i have trusted you as a true human and the law of nature can never be divided. Trust still existing despite that some people have broken the law of its contents.

There is still reasons that made me to urge you so that you will keep this confidential, I'm confiding in you to help me as your future wife because i seek for long term relationship too, if you can afford to help me with your money no problem but also remember that if my fathers money can be transferred to your accounts as the bank have stated to me, then it will be much easier for me to come and stay with you Ok,

I will want you to send me your Informations in to send to the Bank and also i will  send the contacts of the bank for you so that you will be Recognise as soon as  you contact them for  you to  help me for the funds transfer to your accounts on my behalf as my trustee ok, i will tell the bank that you want to invest the money for me in your country ok. I am waiting for your reply thanks for your words of comfort.

Have a lovely and peaceful day.
yours sincerely,
Miss.Kate Edwin

At Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:24:23 +0000 (GMT), the email sender kateedwin34@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 41.214.111.201 located in Senegal.
Email Sender:kateedwin34@yahoo.com
IP address:41.214.111.201
IP address country:Love From Kate Edwin Sn Senegal
IP address state:n/a
IP address city:n/a
IP address latitude:14.0000
IP address longitude:-14.0000
ISP of this IP:SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
Organization:SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
TagListed
TagListed
Creator