TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Jemima Wilberforce Duodu aka Sunshine
Benson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 9:49 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oba Mini Mall
Benson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 8:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Lexy Shay
Benson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
Benson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:14 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Prunelle Konan konan_prunelle
Benson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:15 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Teresa Lavae
Benson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 11:34 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tracy Adaobi
Benson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:51 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of untouchedzoul aka phenenixx
Benson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2024, 10:18 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Benson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2024, 6:49 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Benson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_vote_lcapBenson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_voting_barBenson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Benson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_vote_lcapBenson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_voting_barBenson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14300)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Benson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER

Go down

Male Benson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER

Post by Diane Fri 30 Aug 2013, 4:05 am

Benson M http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5995266191
Benson M POSSIBLE SCAMMER _hY_YYncsLxH8fK2BY4vwToIe3LE6y0-MBXVmL_S2eE=

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 62 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
College: Harvard University '82
About Me
Music: Rufus Wainright, The rolling stones, Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, PJ Harvey, Mamas and papas, The Beatles, Jeff Buckley, Within temptation, Nightwish, Janis Joplin, Dusty Springfield, Blondie, Muse, Amy Winehouse, Areosmith, Patsy Cline, Tegan and Sara, The Kinks, The Pixies, Scissor sisters, The Smiths, David Bowie. and any music with nice tune/any Country Music, Hip Pop, Rock, RnB, Gospel Music and live band
Movies: Battle Royale, Kill Bill (vol 1), Grindhouse, Ginger Snaps, Night of the Living Dead, The Vampire Lovers, Vampyros Lesbos,Dawn of the Dead, Bound, Grease, Edward Scissorhands, An American Werewolf in London, Shogun Assassin, The Last House on the Left, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Zombie Flesh-eaters, Halloween, Friday the 13th, Sleepaway Camp, Freaks, A Clockwork Orange, The Thing, Escape from New York, 28 Days Later, Aliens, The Decent, Mad Max 2, Terminator 2, Army of Darkness, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Return to Oz, Spirited Away, Akira, Mean Girls, The Hills Have Eyes, and many more====
Sports: Football, Wresting
Interests: I love the water and I hope to have a new home on the water soon. I love to cook and play video games and sometimes swim at the pool in the evening and ride on my four wheeler when ever i feel like cruising. I am also a fun of sports love to watch and sometimes play em, i love soccer, hockey, Fothball and baseball... I love to go to the movies and have lots of collection even at home I am a channel surfer, I like csi (any city) discovery, tlc anything that has to do with motorcycles. I also like a few reality shows, american idol-so you thing you can dance--the news (sometimes). anything funny or something that will atleast make me smile. I like to smile, it makes me feel better and younger...
About Me: I'm a Man to be reckon with great sense of humor, Cheerful and Vibrant, emotional and practical, Attractive looks and pleasing personality, Honesty and Trust worthy, Generous, Amiable, Dynamic, Love to be praised, Patriotic, Fun to be with, Industrious, Warm and Compassionate, Patient and Tolerant, Wise and Witty, Very intelligent, Inquisitive, Active and Intuitive, Emotional lover, Nature lover, Humble, Dedicated, Inspiring character, Altuistic and Sympathetic, Friendly with all, Brave and Daring attitude, Attention seeker, Observant, Caring and Loving, Bubbling with ethusiasm, Obedient, Stylish and Fashionable, Star in a crowd, Diplomatic, Exubrant and Cheerful, I appreciate kindness & return it, Magnanimous, Romatic at heart, Ever ready to learn and try out new things, Not Introvert but Extrovert and GOD fearing...

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Fake profile photo belongs to Glenn Beck

Post by Diane Fri 30 Aug 2013, 4:08 am

Diane

Back to top Go down