TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Clinton J  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:54 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
Clinton J  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
Clinton J  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Clinton J  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
Clinton J  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
Clinton J  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tanzanian Model Rehema Masunga aka Nkiyah iamnkiyah
Clinton J  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gugulethu Zurich Makhubela zurich_0916
Clinton J  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 4:52 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Faith Holifield faithiee___
Clinton J  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:23 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Clinton J  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapClinton J  - Page 3 I_voting_barClinton J  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Clinton J  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapClinton J  - Page 3 I_voting_barClinton J  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14369)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Clinton J

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Clinton J  - Page 3 Empty Re: Clinton J

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 3:20 am

Clinton J  - Page 3 Backyard_of_my_house
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 3:32 am

Clinton J  - Page 3 Capture
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 3:44 am

Clinton J  - Page 3 Business_meeting_2
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 3:46 am

Clinton J  - Page 3 Paul0070_cy4y8krmbbv1mn2xrji
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 3:46 am

Clinton J  - Page 3 1st_pic_send
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 3:47 am

Clinton J  - Page 3 Y1m_Ut_LYMuloj5mps_Xajco_QPf8cn_XQEn_LC1_AH193_KFg8k_XHYMhc_FNn6_Mi_Gt_YGn_Qlx_V3_WWd_GE74_Dm_P9_Ehwy_CCu_A2_A

ANOTHER AVATAR

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 3:51 am

Clinton J  - Page 3 01_Lenox_and_son
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 3:53 am

Clinton J  - Page 3 Noname
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 3:56 am

Clinton J  - Page 3 House
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 3:56 am

Clinton J  - Page 3 Pic6
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 4:03 am

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 10:12 AM, David muller wrote:

Hello dear.

Thanks for providing me your email id, at least you've created me the chance to tell and know more about me.,I knew you were such a lovely woman when I saw your profile and your picture caught my imagination and sense of human reasoning.....I was captivated not only by your beauty, but also by some matured and reasonable words in your profile,How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

Let me start by introducing myself again, my name is David Muller,am from the United State and live in Manchester ,i am single, hard working though am quiet but good looking too. I was born on the 08th day of Mach 1966 in New York where i grew up and had my education, then i later moved to Manchester to live in my mother's house which i inherited from her after she passed out.My wife died on the 1st date on December 2008 a year after my mum. left me with a lovely baby boy my son called Jimmy. I was adopted by my sweet lovely mother, so am the only child of my mother.

I am working as a mining Engineer with Chevron Petroleum here in London I have worked for years. I work as an Elector Chemical Engineer; my section is building and construction of oil plants and refineries. Am desperately in search of my missing rib, a woman of virtue, I must be frank with you, since I have been living a life of solitary with my Job...... I have thought it wise along side my friend's inspirations and motivations, that i need somebody that can make me feel and experience love.

I have realized that money is not everything; I need a woman like you, whom i can be friends with, in order to know her well. I don't pretend, I always go for what I want. I want to be happy always, and i believe that you can bring love and happiness in my life . I will not start here to tell you how i feel or what i can do ,but my prayers is for you to give me a chance to prove my feelings and affection towards you. Please if you are in any serious relationship, please tell me, because i don't want to start something i can not finish, . Please this statement does not mean that you must accept me as your friend, but for factual emphasis, so that I will not experience a set back in my life .As soon as I hear from you, i will let you know more about me.Take care of yourself, hoping to hear from you soon.
remain bless. David.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 4:05 am

Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 21:27:09 +0200
Subject: Re: A LATTER FROM DAVID YOUR FRIEND FROM THE SITE TAGGED.

Hello dear.
Thank you for making out time to read and also for writing me a mail.

Right now I have to let you know a little about me. I am so happy because a thought was directed to my way. Every journey is been embark with a clear destination in mind and it takes seriousness and determination to get there, is very obvious that am willing to embark on this journey of faith and it’ very important that the desired destination should be well made known so that you WILL understand where am heading to.

The reason why am making time to write all this things is to see if I can meet a virtues woman who will understand me and share the same feelings with me. Am seriously searching for someone with a broad heart who really want a sincere man for a husband, who is ready to love with his life not minding her past, who is willing to unit with me to achieve one big family and to teach the whole world how to love. I DO NOT MIND ((AGE, DISTANCE, OR LANGUAGE) I so much believe in understanding in a relationship.

I think there are things that are necessary in building a relationship   one knows that is necessary to be in a relationship because no man or woman is an island, two decisions to work to its success, trust, honesty, mutual understanding should be our watchword.

At among all this honesty is the most important in any relationship, it is an essential ingredient that nurtures relationship for its growth and trust is also very important as well. in life no one is hundred percent good and no one is perfect rather we are working towards perfection, and everyone in this life has a weak point and a strength but you must try not to show your weak point rather show your strength I guess I have explained a lot about life, I pray to God for you to be the right woman for me as stop here until I read from you again.
Remain bless
David.

Last edited by CRUNCH on Mon 09 Sep 2013, 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 4:05 am

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM, David muller wrote:

Hello dear.
Thank you for making out time to read and also for writing me a mail.

Right now I have to let you know a little about me. I am so happy because a thought was directed to my way. Every journey is been embark with a clear destination in mind and it takes seriousness and determination to get there, is very obvious that am willing to embark on this journey of faith and it’ very important that the desired destination should be well made known so that you WILL understand where am heading to.

The reason why am making time to write all this things is to see if I can meet a virtues woman who will understand me and share the same feelings with me. Am seriously searching for someone with a broad heart who really want a sincere man for a husband, who is ready to love with his life not minding her past, who is willing to unit with me to achieve one big family and to teach the whole world how to love. I DO NOT MIND ((AGE, DISTANCE, OR LANGUAGE) I so much believe in understanding in a relationship.

I think there are things that are necessary in building a relationship one knows that is necessary to be in a relationship because no man or woman is an island, two decisions to work to its success, trust, and honesty, mutual understanding should be our watchword.

At among all this honesty is the most important in any relationship, it is an essential ingredient that nurtures relationship for its growth and trust is also very important as well. in life no one is hundred percent good and no one is perfect rather we are working towards perfection, and everyone in this life has a weak point and a strength but you must try not to show your weak point rather show your strength I guess I have explained a lot about life, I pray to God for you to be the right woman for me as stop here until I read from you again.
Remain bless
David.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 4:07 am

Re: A LATTER FROM DAVID YOUR FRIEND FROM THE SITE TAGGED.‏

To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.
David muller (davidmuller200@gmail.com)
Add to contacts
17/07/2013
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To:
Picture of David muller

Well all is good here with the exception of the fact that I am surrounded by emotions of missing you. I am hoping that you are in good sorts.
Once again I am in AWE with the woman sitting at the other end of this screen. It is so amazing how I feel about you. I feel like I could never get enough of you.
I see you have already tried to imagine the type of person I am, well I have been told that I am a unique individual, my view and opinions on life are quite different from most. I am blessed with a second chance to life which has shown me that life is a gift and I must cherish every moment of it, good, bad and indifferent. I believe in fate and destiny and have always been in search of something that I am quite not sure exists...then came you.

The understanding of speechlessness is oh so real to me, for you have been able to knock the wind from my chest. The thought of you has consumed my every waking hour. I have longed for so long for that someone who cares to take the time to know me for who I am a person who enjoys the company of another. One who is satisfied with sitting in the sand and holding me while the sun sets? One who can look into my eyes and know that my heart belongs to her. My emotions are true and when I FALL I fall hard. My intentions are pure and wish for the same in return. I am not looking for a one night stand or a roll in the hay but a I am looking for a life time of Love. I am looking for someone who makes my tummy flutter by every time I see or think of her. Baby, I am still not sure where this is going to go but I am more than willing to take this Journey. My feelings are mutual as far as desire, but I also hold a need to hear your voice. I have never tried a long distance anything, so patience is what I will need to practice. I will wait for your response and practice perfection in patience and understanding until then....

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM, David muller wrote:
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 29 Jul 2013, 4:08 am

the moron would be lost without copy n paste wouldnt he!!lmfao
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Clinton J  - Page 3 Empty Scammer Lawson Martin

Post by Diane Sun 10 Nov 2013, 7:16 pm