TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
Charles B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
Charles B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Charles B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
Charles B I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
Charles B I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tanzanian Model Rehema Masunga aka Nkiyah iamnkiyah
Charles B I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gugulethu Zurich Makhubela zurich_0916
Charles B I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 4:52 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Faith Holifield faithiee___
Charles B I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:23 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Bridget aka antwiwaa_h
Charles B I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:12 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Charles B I_vote_lcapCharles B I_voting_barCharles B I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14368)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Charles B

Go down

Male Charles B

Post by CRUNCH Sat 20 Jul 2013, 11:53 am

Charles B     http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5991907204
Charles B QBw_wgoxbGkKxJPYg3DT0jmpfq6NjpDrg9RwEG27ZYY=

Charles B

Last Active: 2 hours ago

Profile Views: 157 times

Profile Skin: Default

Orientation: Straight
About Me

Interests:

I love the outdoors, hiking, biking, fishing and shooting. I love all sports. Having spent my summers on the water growing up, I cannot get enough of being near, on and in the ocean. I play a fair amount of golf, and while I love the competition of playing in tournaments, I would love to play with my partner as well. I am a news junkie, and love following politics. I read about 15 books a year, all non-fiction.
   Dreams:

Attraction is immediate but relationships take a while. I am looking for a women that inspires me. Before there can be success in anything there must first be motivation and motivation is not something you can will. It comes to you. Likewise I would want to be a motivator in their life. That means we would interact in a lively fashion. I like discussions that motivate. I would not want a relationship based on convenience. I am not looking for someone to satisfy my needs. Humor is important but I am not a joke teller. I work my humor into the discussion which hopefully has purpose other than making someone laugh. Likewise, I don't seek happiness. I trust that it will come to a life of involvement and caring.
   About Me:

I am a very active, high energy person, casual and fun, with a great sense of humor. A former athlete who likes all types of competitive sports. My male friends would say I am a great "guy's guy" - honest and direct, not politically correct, and enjoy al the male banter.My female friends would say that I am very caring, loyal, a good communicator, can relate very well, and am fun to be with.
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro     lol! lol! lol! lol! NOW HERES A CLOWN.NOT IN HIS CLOWN SUIT!!>>AND AS IF HES 52!!!

Last edited by CRUNCH on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Charles B

Post by CRUNCH Sat 20 Jul 2013, 12:00 pm

Charles B, 52 SLOUGH, United Kingdom
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
Report User

Hello, how are you doing?

Friday
   GDAY MATE HOWS LIFE IN POMMY LAND?.........HEAR ITS A BIT WARM OVER THERE EH?

I am fine, How was your night? And how is your day going? I am charles brasell by name and you? I am new to the site and new this online stuff, if you don't mind can you give me your private email so that we can keep a better conversation and get to know each other and see where it leads to....and if you can't or you think is to early we can keep talking on here, but I won't be coming on here but I will be on email... Brasellcharles@yahoo.com. Charles xxx
   SOUNDS FINE TO ME
   HOW LONG U BEEN IN SLOUGH?

Brasellcharles@yahoo.com...

HOW LONG YOU BEEN IN SLOUGH?U LIVE THERE OR WORK THERE?

1 hour ago
   I live in slough... And I work there to and you? Don't you mind giving me your private email?
   SO WHAT DO U DO FOR A JOB IN SLOUGH?
   YA BEEN DOWN THE PINEWOOD LATELY?
   WE DID A BIT OF ARM BENDING DOWN THE PREMIER TOO
   COME TO THINK OF IT THE RED COW  WAS THERE WASNT IT?

Can I have your email so that I can tell you more about me and my job because I don't this place is the best place.. I have to go now.. But if you drop me your email.. I will send it to you because I will have more time to type and send you more about me and my job and give to me this email address........

YA BEEN DOWN THERE?.SWILLIN A PINT OR TWO HAVE YA?.

Can I have your email so that I can tell you more about me and my job because I don't this place is the best place.. I have to go now.. But if you drop me your email.. I will send it to you because I will have more time to type and send you more about me and my job and give to me this email address........

YA HAVE A JAM BUTTE WITH THAT OR PREFER THE BACON?

Can I have your email so that I can tell you more about me and my job because I don't this place is the best place.. I have to go now.. But if you drop me your email.. I will send it to you because I will have more time to type and send you more about me and my job and give to me this email address.......

(HEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HES WANTING THAT EMAIL ISNT HE !!!LMFAO
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 06 Sep 2013, 11:39 am

SO HE WAS GIVEN THE EMAIL....AND THIS IS THE REPLY......
   Little More About Me and My Answer to the Question !!!!‏

Charles Brasell
5/08/2013
[Unflag this message]
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com
Picture of Charles Brasell

Hi again,how was your day, hope you had a wonderful time over there, well i have a confession to make. I am really fascinated by all your emails, patience and the time you took to write all the letters and all you have to say about yourself. Bravo....... well i am really sorry i couldn't email you as fast as i so much desired, but i am glad to be in correspondence with you. more about me,Well my Birthday is  August... I like all foods generally but i enjoy sea foods most. i do like eating out in restaurant.but i love home made foods. i need you to know that i am a very good cook.  what kind of food do you like. are you a vegan? vegetarian? or you eat everything?...
I'm searching for a life partner. I want to find a woman who enjoys the opportunity, adventure and comfort of a successful life and is willing to contribute to making it even better. I'm looking for a gorgeous woman who compliments me, is sexually satisfying, smart, elegant, funny, adventurous and a joy to be around.....I'm looking  for a partner for life..are you the one?? Are you an honest, caring, loving woman?......I am a loving, kind, romantic, passionate, funny, joyful, fun, person. Looking for the same in my woman. I want chemistry, like to hold hands, affectionate, nice, woman who like to go do. I enjoy boating, swimming, the water, cars, movies, theatre, flying, singing, dancing, and I like to go traveling.I am confident, purposeful, smart, honest, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, responsible,vivacious, warm-hearted, open- and single-minded Man and i hope you are all this too????...I am a good man
looking for a good woman....when we talk I will tell you more! Just be real or don't bother with me. I am very passionate and believe in treating a woman like  my QUEEN... I want a partner who allows me to be who I am, yet knows that I want to be treated as I will treat her--allowing her to be who she is.... A partner not afraid to tell me when I am wrong..I want a partner who lights me from within as I do her. A partner who will keep me burning with desire and who will share my dreams and expectations.I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor. I am a one woman man, and am seeking the same. I love to be spontaneous, and often love to just pick up and do trips to absolutely nowhere. Since I can be child like at times, adds a mischievous streak in me all in fun. It's all about living life to the fullest with that special someone. I am looking for someone who compliment me, as I will compliment
also. Looking for that person to the create those memories for the final chapter in this life. Are you the one????? If so, tell me, and let's start writing our destiny together.I am an intelligent and sensitive man whom enjoys writing and cares about people. I live alone with my daughter and have been living with her for the past 4 years. I am looking to find someone to share my life with. Someone who is a Athletic fanatic would be nice, cause I am, lol, yet I also enjoy other things such as nature and fishing or sitting by a nice fire at night and i wish one day both of us will site there,lol. I am a simple person who definitely believes in God and that people need each other. hopefully my woman is looking for me too, are you the one??? looking for lasting love Im a hopeless romantic.I love the night sky and looking at the stars.I love watching the snow fall.I love walks in the rain.I love affection and the feel of the sun on my face.I love life.I like
to be touching if only with the eyes...i need a caring woman to cuddle her...I AM VERY AFFECTIONATE, LOVING, TRUSTING, FUNNY, COMPASSIONATE. I WANT THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE TO FALL HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH ME. I WANT HER TO THINK OF ME EVEN IF IM NOT THERE AND PICK UP A PHONE AND LET ME KNOW HOW SHE CARES. I LOVE SURPRISES AND I LOVE TO SURPRISE. IM HAPPY GOING OUT TO DINNER OR LYING ON THE COUCH CUDDLING WITH THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE. I BELIEVE THE EYES AND THE SMILE IS THE MIRROR TO THE HEART AND SOUL.I'm looking for woman with a good sense of humor who is caring, confident, can laugh at a situation or himself, positive attitude (must view the glass as half full), can admire me for my mind and personality, is self sufficient, has integrity, intelligence, trustworthy and young in spirit. Has good character, drug-free, responsible, keeps her word and knows how to have fun. Someone who appreciates the journey as much as the destination, who looks for new
experiences, savors a good conversation, enjoys exchange of ideas, sometimes even spirited ones, has a love of life and wants to live it to the fullest. One who is secure enough not to need a pencil thin man....Someone who has her own interests. Someone with whom I can share my interests as well as enjoy her to broaden both our horizons. I am looking for someone I can enjoy growing old with. Friendship first, get to know each other and let the rest take care of itself. The real work of a relationship is to first become a worthy friend. Best case scenario, the sparks will fly; worst case, you will have gained a  good and loyal friend.Id like my future partner to be kind, loyal, responsive, educated, intelligent, goal and career oriented, faithful, honest, romantic, affectionate, tender, merry and with good sense of humor and preferably without bad habits. I wish Her to be family oriented, love kids and believe in everlasting love......Whats your bad
experience in meeting a man on the Internet? I'm pretty new at online dating...so am hoping to have a nice time on here and to meet the right person soon, are u a player or for real ?well i cant say am not a real player coz i'm being too picky these days coz i guess women outta here needs someone for a night stand...so i'm trying to watch my back...Well i must tell you am down here to seek for my soulmate and a real lover...so that intends to mean that am real and looking to be with someone fun soon..
Do you Like Travelling? yes i do, Where have you ever been to ? I Have been to many places in Usa, Germany, Brazil, Uk, China, France, Jamaica, and i am now in Nigeria, West Africa on business trip, but i will be coming back home very soon..so what do you want to know more about me?so what do you wish to tell  me more about you ?Have you ever talk to anyone from Africa ? no, and this is my first time of going there to... Are you still talking witht them ? i have never.  i have never been to this country before but i hope it is a nice place to be. have you been out of your  country before? and when i tells people that is what i do for living they always said that is woman job but i confident in it because i inherite it from my mother because she is old now....I'm a guy who works a lot and is ready to start getting out more. I'm a pretty aggressive personality and I take everything I do seriously although I can joke around while doing it. I love music
and movies, I love to cook and enjoy good restaurants. I love sports and I like games. I like to be challenged and enjoy people who are willing to hang in there with me for a good discussion or debate. I always seek knowledge and love to learn new things.I am looking for a woman: she has her act together. she hates drama as much as I do. she is confident and is independent. she knows she is handsome but displays humility. he genuinely wants to share who he is and wants to learn who I am. he knows how to receive as well as give.
I am an easy going person with no bad habits. I do not hide my emotions and I enjoy sharing my thoughts and plans with my partner. I truly enjoy being physically and emotionally close to my woman and I love to spoil her with flowers and dining out for no reason other than to show how much I care about her. I enjoy doing many things. I would want to share whatever part of my life with my partner that she desires. I can be independent at times, however my woman never has to worry about knowing she is the center of my universe. I am very passionate, compassionate and loving. I am also very professional in my career and I work hard.
My perception of an ideal relationship: Being open and honest with one another. Sharing each others dreams, desires and keeping each other safe. The making of a strong home makes a strong life therefore family values are very important. Its not about being with some one you can live with...its about being with some one you cannot live without!Back with that Special woman.
I was born in Texas,but when I was 15 my sister came down to texas to pick me up to the united kingdom so there i finished my study in the university of kent, But now am back in the state and i am also proud of myself.
I have been married before and I was hurt by my Ex-Wife...I caught her in the shower with my best friend.I have been single for 5 yrs now without any woman... believe that i have everything that any woman could want from a man,i know that but am not saying that am the best man on earth, but i still believe in me,and in God almight father,I believe that one day my soulmate and dream woman will surely come for me. are you the one?

AND THIS ARE MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTION

When is your birth day? July 31 1960
What do you do for fun? I Like going to Beaches, swimming, Dancing, Writting Poem, Dinner and Going to church as well
What do u do in your Spare time? hanging out with my friends
My personality traits are: dedicated, devoted, loyal,compassionate, kind, careing  
I like these kinds of music: pop, rock,classical,contemporary.
I usually read: sci- fiction
I like to go out to/and: sit on the beach,dance,  
My favorite cuisine: pasta, steak  
I like these physical activities: swimimg, walking, hiking
What am looking for in a relationship: Loving, Caring, Honest, Kind, that wont hurt my heart and feelings and that will take me like as i am and will treat me and take good care of me and my dorghter.lol! ... do you have all that?
Do i want more kid: i will like to have one, but dont know may be my partner will want and if she doesnt want any one but must pomise me that she will take my dorghterafro afro afro afro lol! lol! lol!  as her own...

Your next Lover.

Charles xx

:lol!: lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! WHOSE THIS WANKER THINK HES FOOLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMFAO.........WHAT A DICK!!!!

Last edited by CRUNCH on Fri 06 Sep 2013, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 06 Sep 2013, 11:41 am

[img]    Questions for you....‏  Charles Brasell 27/07/2013 [Unflag this message] To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com

Picture of Charles Brasell  

Hello My Dear,How are you doing? hope fine, i feel really happy and excited to read from you again on tagged. well, i can observe that you are a very sincere woman unlike other girls that mailed me on the dating site. I am not out for anything but to find the love of my life, and i am willing to date some one based on love and trust.  I have been hurt by women in the past and i don't want such to happen again. I don't wanna rush though but i must confess i am interested in you. Your  profile is quite attractive to me and i like what i see. There is this magnetic aura about you that seem irresistible to me. I sincerely get nervous with this feelings but i am not scared to move along and savor the passion and fantasies. But i need to know what you really want in life. More about me: We'll lets see, I'm the guy that all women dream about. no not the handsome hunk, the other one. and the reason I say that is I know how to treat a woman, (not a player) im honest careing, dedicated, loyal, personable,loveing,fun loveing passionate,kind and dependable.seems to good to be true?find out. If im telling the truth.In a world of lies. what I am looking for is a well balanced woman, who knows how to treat a man right .must be kind careing and compationate must be able to look beyond the physical. (no this doesent mean im ugly )but must be willing to see whats on the inside first . too many women look at the physical aspects of men and dont get what they want. ( some one who treats them with respect, the way they are supposed to be treated) im looking for serious women only .As far as financial aspect, I do earn a good living, I am old fashion, I would like the woman of my dreams i will tell her to be at home and not have to work, but willing to compromise on a few things. what I look for is the little white pickett fence and the whole dream if you know what I mean.the woman that catches my eye will never want or need for anything she would be well taken care of physicaly and emotionaly.   Am a warm and passionate person who is looking for a loving and committed relationship? am searching for a special woman to adore me and treat me like a king and you thrive on treating my special woman like a Queen? I enjoy being active and breaking a sweat as well as cuddling on the couch with my woman to watch a great movie? I like to spoon? I love to show MY inner you in so many ways, I care for others? I am not afraid of having an occasional healthy argument and I look forward to growing our relationship from it? I am equally excited to teach You about important things in my life as i am to learn about your's? i love to laugh, yet i also know how healthy it is to release a good cry here and there? i am a great kisser....Smile@};- I like going to beach,swim,dance,write poem,dinner,hanging around with friends and going to church as well..Just that i am looking for a nice,caring,lovely woman...I want someone that is honest and being trustworthy,Who will be there for me,who will Love me for who i am and who i will love as well..I am a simple man, I am honest, kind,caring man,I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor..I'm loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature, I hate lies,cheating and not trustworthy do you really want to be with a woman of your dream, who will be there for you always....?,I am one man woman..All my life has been engolfed with misery and loneliness,i watch my life layed wide spread in front of me and didn't know what to do with it,my life has been so boring and hope with someone who is ready to love me for who i am now it's gonna change for the best, Am  not looking for someone to date but someone to spend the rest of my life with,all i need from you is just being sincere to me,make me feel secured,appreciate,love,care and being understanding,he must be trustworthy, no lies for me, interested in getting to know me, doing things with me, some similar interests, sense of humor (very important), intelligent, educated, good hygiene, reliable, willing to meet and spend time with my family because I am very close to my daughter   AND THIS ARE QUESTION FOR YOU....   How old are you ?Are you Married, Kids ? Do you have any special man ? So what are you looking for in a man ? Whats your bad experience in meeting a man on the Internet? Do you Like Travelling? Where have you ever been to ?  are u a player or for real ? What church do you attend ? Do you Live alone ?  Do you get online much ? When is your birth day? What do you do for fun? What do u do in your Spare time? My personality traits are:    I like these kinds of music:   I usually read:   I like to go out to/and:    My favorite cuisine:   I like these physical activities:    can you remove your profile from the site we met?,if you don't mind   Get back to me with answer and get back to me with more about yourself and my answer to the question i asked, i will be waiting for you reply soon...   your new friend, Charles xxxxx[/img]

Last edited by CRUNCH on Fri 06 Sep 2013, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 06 Sep 2013, 11:52 am

Charles B, 53 SLOUGH, United Kingdom
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
Report User

Hello, how are you doing?

July 19
GDAY MATE HOWS LIFE IN POMMY LAND?.........HEAR ITS A BIT WARM OVER THERE EH?
I am fine, How was your night? And how is your day going? I am charles brasell by name and you? I am new to the site and new this online stuff, if you don't mind can you give me your private email so that we can keep a better conversation and get to know each other and see where it leads to....and if you can't or you think is to early we can keep talking on here, but I won't be coming on here but I will be on email... Charles xxx
SOUNDS FINE TO ME WHATS YA EMAIL ADDRESS?
HOW LONG U BEEN IN SLOUGH?
Brasellcharles@yahoo.com...

HOW LONG YOU BEEN IN SLOUGH?U LIVE THERE OR WORK THERE?

July 20
I live in slough... And I work there to and you? Don't you mind giving me your private email?

SO WHAT DO U DO FOR A JOB IN SLOGH?
YA BEEN DOWN THE PINEWOOD LATELY?
WE DID A BIT OF ARM BENDING DOWN THE PREMIER TOO
COME TO THINK OF IT THE RED COW WAS THERE WASNT IT?

Can I have your email so that I can tell you more about me and my job because I don't this place is the best place.. I have to go now.. But if you drop me your email.. I will send it to you because I will have more time to type and send you more about me and my job
COOL HUNNIE......XXXXXXX@hotmail.com....START WRITNG!
WRITING. ANSWER ME QUESTIONS BEFORE YA GO.

July 20
so what is the question? i am here
what are you doing now?
u there or gone to?

July 20
BLOODY NETS BEEN BOUNCING IN AND OUT WE GOT A BAD STORM HERE
SO WHAT DO U DO FOR A JOB IN SLOGH? YA BEEN DOWN THE PINEWOOD LATELY? WE DID A BIT OF ARM BENDING DOWN THE PREMIER TOO COME TO THINK OF IT THE RED COW WAS THERE WASNT IT?

July 21
just sent you a message now.. check your mail box
just sent you a mail box..

THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

July 22
why havent you replied

July 23
I HAVENT HAD THE NET......I LIVE IN A BAD RECEPTIVE AREA...AND WHEN THE WEATHERS SHIT.....DOWN GOES THE NET.........ILL GET ONTO THAT LATER

July 23
Okay... I will be waiting?

July 23
GDAY HOW AR E YA?........SO HOWS THAT AFRICAN PLACE?YOU BE CAREFUL THERE

July 23
Fine thank you... Why do you said that? What do you do for living? Why can't you reply my message over there?
I DID REPLY!I SENT AN EMAIL

July 23
When? Now
LITTLE WHILE AGO TONIGHT.
Okay... I will check it now... Do you tell me more about yourslef?

WELL READ IT AND FIND OUT!
Okay....
Why do you tell me to be careful? Are they harmful?
IVE HEARD FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF SO BE VERY CAREFUL WORKING THERE

Okay... Can you tell me more about yourself?
WADDA YA WANT TO KNOW?>
I BREED HORSES I HAVE A FARM I MAKE A FORTUNE
WHAT ELSE YA NEED TO KNOW?

July 23
Everything you can tell me

WELL AS I SAID I BREED HORSES MATE THATS MY LIFE AS WELL AS MY HOBBY, MY LIVLIHOOD AND WHAT I ADORE
ITS NOT EVERYONE WHO CAN MAKE A PACKET OUT OF WHAT THEY LOVE DOING...

July 23
Sent you a mail... Check your mail box... Hope to read back from you soon

July 27
WELL I DUNNO WHERE YA SENT IT TO......COS THERE NO EMAIL THERE

May be I will resend it to your mail box...

July 27
THATS A GOOD IDEA

July 27
Do you have yahoo email? So that we can chat on yahoo messenger
NAH I ONLY CHAT IN HERE

July 27
Okay... Will soon send you the message..

July 27
Just sent you the message agin hope you will get this... Can't wait to read back from you

July 27
JUST REPLIED TOO
WHAT A GOOD GIRL AM I

July 27
Okay.. Will check it now...
Why do you send me back the question? I made a lot of mistake so don't mind me... Just try and answer the question... Pls...

ARE YOU SIGHT IMPAIRED?..........IF YOU READ IT YOUD SEE I DID!!!!
I OVERLOOKED THE MISTAKES..............WHAT YEAR OF SCHOOLING DID YOU DO?

July 27
Ok

July 30
I HAVENT BEEN AROUND, ME AUNTY DIED HAD HER FUNERAL

August 4
ohhh sorry about that... just sent you a message now.. check your mail box

August 5
OI!!!!!!WHATS THE GO WITH THIS?>YA SEND EXACTLY THE SAME MESSAGE!>>>>>YA GOT EM ALL PREWRITTEN HAVE YA? me.....lmfaodickhead sends exactly the sameemail twice .BUT AS WE KNOW THEYRE ALL PREWRITTEN!.

August 5
I am sorry for not coming online, i am very busy that is why... And i havent had back from you...
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 06 Sep 2013, 11:53 am

Charles B 8g-XEHpLD1vCTzaER8jsqbUmcOgNbF2lnISb067lndk=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 06 Sep 2013, 12:10 pm

LMFAO........SO HE SENDS ME A QUESTIONAIRE..OF COURSE.MYA ANSWERS ARE ALL IN CAPSLOCK,,,,,,,,,,,LMFAO.........(JUST GOES TO SHOW THESE RETARDS DONT EVEN READ WHAT WE SAY!)

> AND THIS ARE QUESTION FOR YOU....
>
> How old are you ?Are you Married, Kids ? READ MY FUCKEN PROFILE.........OR ARE THOSE EYES ONLY STUCK ON?
> Do you have any special man ?MY DAD MY SEVEN BROTHERS MY HORSE TRAINER MY DOG AND OF COURSE MY COOKIE TIN
> So what are you looking for in a man ?HUMAN PREFERABLY WITH A HEART BEAT
> Whats your bad experience in meeting a man on the Internet?TOO MANY SCAMMER FUCKHEADS
> Do you Like Travelling?NO
> Where have you ever been to ? THE MOON
> are u a player or for real ?ONLY CRICKET
> What church do you attend ?THE CHURCH OF KKK AND ASSOCIATED DEGREES OF HUNTING
> Do you Live alone ?NUP LIVE ITH 300 HORSES 12 DOGS SIX CATS ONE KID AND A PRTRIDGE IN A PER TREE..(BUT HES ONLY THERE ON SUNDAYS )
> Do you get online much ?WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT.TO PLAY PETS AND CHAT WITH MATES

> When is your birth day?ON THE MONTH OF THE YEAR
> What do you do for fun?HAVE SEX WITH PYGMIES ATOP TH E WASHING MACHINE
> What do u do in your Spare time?HUNT
> My personality traits are:
> I like these kinds of music: DRUMS CONGO

> I usually read: WITH MY EYES
> I like to go out to/and: DANCE THE HORIZONTAL MAMBA
> My favorite cuisine: DICKALICIOUS PASTAS
> I like these physical activities: CHOKIN THE CHOOKS
> can you remove your profile from the site we met?,if you don't mind FUCK OFF!!!!!! THAT WONT HAPPEN
>
> Get back to me with answer and get back to me with more about yourself and my answer to the question i asked, i will be waiting for you reply soon...
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 06 Sep 2013, 12:12 pm

Charles B 8g-XEHpLD1vCTzaER8jsqbUmcOgNbF2lnISb067lndk=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content