TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Nkosazane Mpilonhle
Alex M  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Peggy Anelle aka Bozzbiberon
Alex M  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:46 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
Alex M  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama Quayeba Akwaboah
Alex M  I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:06 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Fanta west_side__goddess
Alex M  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Alex M  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:01 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Kiera Nicole Bethley
Alex M  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:50 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nichole Williams aka Blaq Russian
Alex M  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Vaileth Vanessa aka vee_karshian
Alex M  I_icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Alex M  I_vote_lcapAlex M  I_voting_barAlex M  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14310)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Alex M

Go down

Alex M  Empty Alex M

Post by CRUNCH Fri 21 Jun 2013, 5:07 am

Alex M  http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5990905828
Alex M  Jpq7zJmlOgsHtE3H0tFzN_W0f6IaH0luwGBio65U9kM=
Alex M
Last Active: 11 hours ago
Profile Views: 82 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: LOOKING FOR MY SOULMATE

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight afroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafro:afro:OH PLEASE.........SOMEONE BRING THE BUCKET........COS THIS IS JUST THE SAME AS ALL THE REST............A LOAD OF TOTAL BULLSHIT.......COMPLETE WITH A CHERRY ON THE TOP!!
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=558184
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Alex/Mathew
http://www.romancescam.com/blog/

Last edited by CRUNCH on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Alex M  Empty POT BELLIED CUM DUMPSTER.

Post by CRUNCH Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:49 pm

To:
Sent: Thursday, 20 June 2013 7:50 PM
Subject: ABOUT ME

I am Alex Mathew ,age 50 years old,5' 10"(DIDNT REALISE THEY COULD STACK SHIT THAT HIGH EH!!) tall an independent contractor of international repute.I deal basically with oil platforms and oil pipeline ranging from middle east and far east asia and i also supply building materials to construction companies and also to my customers overseas.But really i am hanging  after getting all the wealth in pursuit,(SHAME HE WASNT HANGING BY THE NECK!!)i have  come to realize that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation.A Woman who can hold her own when it comes to matters of the heart,lol.I have seen faces of women on this site, many of whom have been taken for granted,many of whom are not being reciprocated,but i have come  with a good news.The good news is(HES DROPPED DEAD????????????????OLOL) i came here to pick my woman to make me happy, my eight wonder, my best friend, my copilot, lol. I saw something in your face, something that made my heart pause to read your profile on the site ,something that tickles in the heart,could this be love at first sight? maybe we could
find that out,lol(OH YEAH WE ALL FIND THAT AMUSING DICKWAD!!).I'm talking about faith here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy  beyond your wildest dreams.(WELL DROP OFF THE EDGE OF THE WORLD THEN!!)

I guess you should truly know who i am ,(OH WE ALREADY DO.....SCAMMER FUCK)I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say words, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending?(YOU STABBING YASELF TO DEATH.......HERES A RAZORBLADE!)

LOL!!.A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness.(THATS WHY THEY WERE GIVEN TWO HANDS) No matter his achievements,he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own.A Wife and a Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands.A  woman whom i can call a partner in crime,LOL A woman whom you can tell anything.How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound.To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study..
(OH YEAH GIRLS LETS STUDY THE NUT CASE!!!!!!)
MY BACKGROUND

I  was born to a loving couple home, My Father's name is Anthoni Pirlo an italian  (DA GODFATHER ) who grew up in Denver Colorado and a British Woman  Susan.My father was an international italian business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends.(CAN YA HEAR THE VIOLINS PLAYING ??).my Mom says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist, sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement, when i was twelve i left to study in Alberta Canada where i got the first degree in civil Engr(WHAT A GENIUS!!!!!12 AND AN ENGINEER!!LMFAO.. and then i later moved on to join them back in the europe.My father died and and my mother  was left alone.(MORE VIOLINS PLAYING!!) I met my late Wife in Paris and we came to the states together we we had our first and only Daughter before i lost her to the cold hands of death(cancer).He is a Contractor too Very good.Actually i could say i met her in a funny way, would explain that later.i have a daughter she is 13Yrs her name is brenda she lives with Me.(AND ARENT ALL THE READERS SO THRILLED TO KNOW HE NOW HAS AN IMAGINARY FAMILY TOO!!)

MY JOB(PROFFESSION SCAMMER THIEF LIAR AND MASTER OF DECEPTION)

I am a global contractor and also an engineer by profession.I do basically rig constructions and renovations or over water bridges.(GOTTA HAVE TWO DICKS COULDNT BE THAT SILLY JUST PLAYIN WITH ONE!)I have worked at many countries across the globe.. The present project here on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office(NIGERIAN INTERNET CAFE).I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my late Wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.i like sightseeing and also camping.my favorite color is blue.I eat everything good and also like pizza and chicken soup.(HE GETS IT CHEAPIN THE INTERNET CAFE)

MY DREAM  (WET OF COURSE!!)

I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,Just kidding!LOL.I want you to know that i am really romantic and will give my woman whatever he wants at anytime.You know what i mean..am sometime funny,LOL!! sense of humor.(OH YEAH A REGULAR STAND UP FUCKEN COMEDIAN ISNT HE GIRLS!!)

I am a total package,i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.(COLGATE?????????)

Now tell me more about you....what do you do for a living?what do you do for fun?whats your best colour?whats your best meal? How Long 've you been on this sight. e.t.c.

I cant wait to hear back from you.

Have a nice day..

Your Friend  SO WITH FRIENDS LIKE THIS WHO NEED S ENEMIES............YES LADIES A TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE..FROM THIS DAY DAY ON THIS TURD WILL BE KNOWN AS...............
THE POT BELLIED CUM DUMPSTER......

Important Message
The person you are communicating with using the email address alexmathew730@yahoo.com may be using a different picture with you than what we have. Scammers sometimes use different pictures on each site, change pictures often or claim to have had their identity stolen. It does not matter what picture(s) this scammer uses, the person using this email address is a verified scammer.

Last edited by CRUNCH on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 2:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Alex M  Empty Re: Alex M

Post by CRUNCH Fri 21 Jun 2013, 1:29 pm

Alex M  CUHSgsUiyfJPExXRfUOW0OMYkDCA0HmDH4aI9bhj_MMFdr29shuZiQ==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Alex M  Empty Re: Alex M

Post by Sponsored content