TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Mark L S I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:54 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
Mark L S I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
Mark L S I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Mark L S I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
Mark L S I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
Mark L S I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tanzanian Model Rehema Masunga aka Nkiyah iamnkiyah
Mark L S I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gugulethu Zurich Makhubela zurich_0916
Mark L S I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 4:52 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Faith Holifield faithiee___
Mark L S I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:23 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Mark L S I_vote_lcapMark L S I_voting_barMark L S I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14368)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Mark L S

Go down

Mark L S Empty Mark L S

Post by Diane Sun 25 Apr 2010, 11:23 pm

Mark L S www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5428611589

Mark L S 8001053AwE5

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 6300 times
Profile Skin:
Default Tagline: I'm Not a Dream
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me

Music: i enjoy listening to hiphop,blues with lil rock.my favourite hiphop artist is Ne-yo
Movies: i like actions movies with romantic.my favourite movie.. Titanic.
TV: i'm not into that. much
Books: i sometimes read but i enjoy novels with stories
Sports: i play diffrent sport.i love volley ball basket ball with Long tennis ido play that alot,
Interests: I don't really seek so much in a womanbecause i believe nobodyis perfect.The most important thing i seek in awoman is for her to be herself always.That is what matters much.I don't care about the beauty or cutenes in her.I care about her heart and Happiness.I know someone isout there for me who has the specaial heart iseek.I Seek someone caring and Loving.Someone That would Love me and LOve My Kids The same way.I will Tell You More about my Match Later.I am also New Here.I Give My Heart and Soul to My Love 100% and I want that
Back in return.I Simply Seek Someone Honest and Sincere.Someone That would be faithful and Truthful to me Always.Are You The One.You Can drop Me a Note Thanks
Dreams: My dreams is seing my kids grow up and becomin what they want in Life and us being very happy.AND ME Finding my soulmate.i hope i will find her.
Best Features: My Body Structure with my eyes...
About Me: My name is mark smith But Most Friends Call me lucky or Mark.Call me whatever you wish Sweetie.I have a great sense of humour.I am very hard working and strong.I like travelling and cooking.I love the beach and cinema.I don't cheat or lie.I hate people who take advantage of other people.I stick to my love.I seek someone loving andtruthful.someone that will be there for my kids and family.Someone that will be strong why things may be bad or Good.I seek true love.I believe so much in love.I seek someone that will be 100% herself to me

More about me:I don't want a Robot and all I want is a Wife that I will Spend My Entire Life with.I will be there for her when shes needs me.My family is everything to me.I think i have to stop now and wait for that special someone for me.I know she is out there.I don't care about age difference.You maybe be older but i also love older ladies.You can ask me why when we talk more.I'm gentle and nice
Father.writing ones description is a little hard.I will do what i can.I seek for my soul mate here.I seek for true love and steady family.I lost my ex 5 years ago.I have two kids.Jeff is 16 and jane is 14. I love them so much and they are everything to me.more about me:My kids are the
reason why i am alive.I am a very strong personin the heart.I am very caring and Understand.I seek a woman who will love my kids as her owns kids and it doesn't matter if she has kids or not.I woulnt't do anything to hurt her in any ways.I will always be there for her and the kids.I
want her to understand my pain when i am sad.I want to feel her pain too.

More About me: I am caring,loving,truthful,honesty,loyal,sincere,sweet and some few ladies i
meet online said i am cute.I am a widowed with two kids.I am very Caring and family oriented.I Will Tell You anything else you would like to know about me.I'm a Widowed.

Thank You For Reading. mark

Last edited by Diane on Sun 25 Apr 2010, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to delete the comments from his profile that kept showing up)

Diane

Back to top Go down

Mark L S Empty STOLEN PHOTOS FROM FOCUS HAWAII

Post by Diane Sun 25 Apr 2010, 11:36 pm

Stolen Photos from Focus Hawaii...What a line this scammer has on his profile. Just don't fall for all these lies..

Diane

Back to top Go down