TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
 David D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
 David D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lola la_reinanyc
 David D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Kizitah Yeboah Amma
 David D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:35 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
 David D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
 David D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
 David D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
 David D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
 David D  I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2024, 5:49 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
 David D  I_vote_lcap David D  I_voting_bar David D  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14275)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

David D

Go down

David D  Empty David D

Post by CRUNCH Wed 29 May 2013, 11:14 am

David D http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5982034270
 David D  4JTSYCYLEoQIrOxca8qXMRU1p2UHLz1o69gh19qi4O0=

Last Active: Online now!

Profile Views: 673 times

Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
About Me

Music:

Michael Jackson, Joe, Phil Collins, James Bolton,
Movies:

Love dont cost a thing,three idiot
TV:

Oprah lol! (HASNT ANYONE TOLD HIM THE SHOWS BEEN CANNED?LMFAO)/././.DIPSHIT!

Sports:

Basketball, tennis,skate,football
About Me:

am so simple ,nice to get along with and free
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ ALL ABOUT IT LMAO...

SO SCAMMERFUKS BEEN TELLING HES A SOLDIER......AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES....READ BELOW

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

David D  Empty Re: David D

Post by CRUNCH Wed 29 May 2013, 11:41 am

SCAMMERFUK SAYS HELLO ANGEL

well i am not dead so i am not an angel and what are you doing on line at this time of day? tell me all about you .......

SCAMMERFUK:,Am David a US Military officer,i have two wonderful kids and i lost my late wife 5years ago,all i come here for is to search for the true love the happiness of my life the woman that we will spend the rest of our life together happily

Well the best way to find a wife, is to go out and meet women! Tell me how old are the children in your pics?

SCAMMERFUK; 7 and 8 years old am presently on deployment for peace keeping mission

Where are they then?

SCAMMERFUK: they stay with grandmum so what more do you want to know?

Whats the name of your corp?

SCAMMERFUK: the name of my kids?

No ! the name of the corp you are in US Army??

SCAMMERFUK: and what more do you want to know?

What corp in the army!!!!???

SCAMMERFUK: Military officer

You have no idea what corp means do you ? Infact i don't think you know anything about the US Army do you?

SCAMMERFUK: you are the one that dont understand am not a corp okay that is a policeman and am a Military offier get that

Do you know what corp means? No it is not police- and what kind of military officer an ensign or private?

SCAMMERFUK: Military is not private it is for country we serve our country not a private corp okay,you mean private investigators that is what it is called okay

Haha so that proves to me you dont know anything about the army!! a private is a person in the army you are not an a
American you are a African- as you know fuck all about the Army or any Force !!!

SCAMMERFUK: what do you mean by that you dont any anything,why will you ever call a Army a corp

No!! in military we have three branches Airforce,Army,Navy and okay A tactical unit larger than a division and smaller than a field Army. A corps usually consists of two or more divisions together with auxiliary arms and services. So get your fucking facts right scammer !!!!
corps (kôr, kr) n. pl. corps (kôrz, krz) 1. a. A separate branch or department of the armed forces having a specialized function. b. A tactical unit of ground combat forces between a division and an army commanded by a lieutenant general and composed of two or more divisions and auxiliary service troops. 2. A body of persons acting together or associated under common direction: the press corps

then he blocked me

LYING SCAMMERFUK!!LMAO.YOU LOSE SCAMMER!!!...........SO GIRLS AS YOU SEE, THE USA ARMY DOES NOT DEPLOY ILLITERATES AND MORONS, THEY SEND IN SOLDIERS, WHOM DEFEND THEIR COUNTRY WITH HONOUR...NOT THE FUCKTARD THESE JERKS ARE TRYING TO SHOW YOU.........THE USA ARMY ALL HAVE LITERACY SKILLS AND INFACT ARE MEN AND WOMEN WHOM HAVE HAD SCHOOLING AND AN EDUCATION AND MANY ARE CONTINUING THEIR EDUCATION IN THE FORCES....DO NOT BE FOOLED BY A MILITARY SCAMMER..

WATCH OUT FOR THESE SIGNS.....

MILITARY SCAMS

A few things things to look for in a military scam: 1. The e-mails are written with improper verb conjugation, improper use of pronouns, improper noun/verb agreement and miss-spelled words. It is fairly obvious that these e-mails were written by someone who learned English (very poorly learned) as a second language in the British style. 2. Deployed Soldiers are compensated very well with special pays, bonuses and tax exemptions. It is not uncommon for a Soldier of any rank to realize a “third paycheck” when they are deployed. And a Soldier always has access to his/her money in one way or another. How can these scammers have access to the internet to troll dating sites looking for targets but, cannot use the internet to purchase the items they are asking for themselves.
military scam:

3. Also, in regards to money, there are very few places for a Soldier to spend their money while deployed in Iraq or Afghanistan. A Soldier maybe broke before or after a deployment but, a Soldier is usually pretty flush while deployed. Except, of course, if he spends all his money on the internet.
military scam...:

4. With regards to family emergencies, all Soldiers and family members know to contact the American Red Cross if a deployed Soldier has a family emergency at home. A Red Cross Message is the only way a deployed Soldier will return in cases of a family emergency. The Soldier’s chain of command will get the Soldier home if a valid Red Cross Message is received. The Army will provide transportation from Iraq or Afghanistan to Atlanta or Dallas; from there, the Soldier must provide his/her own transportation (just as if the Solder we not deployed). If the Soldier cannot afford a plane ticket from Atlanta or Dallas to their hometown, the Army Emergency Relief will provide the funds, as a grant or loan, to purchase the ticket. And this will all be coordinated before the Solder leaves his unit; a Soldier will only be stranded if he/she does something stupid.
military scam...:....:

5. If you are still unsure if you are being scammed, ask the Soldier to send you an e-mail from their AKO account. Only Solders, a very few family members, and certain contractors have @us.army.mil e-mail address. If they refuse, tell them to take a flying leap! If they get angry with you and accuse you of not trusting them, tell them to take a flying leap!
military scam!!:

Bottom line, NEVER send a deployed Soldier money or high-dollar value items, especially if it is to be sent to an address anywhere in Africa. All deployed Soldiers have an APO, AE, or APO AP mailing address.

Last edited by CRUNCH on Wed 29 May 2013, 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 29 May 2013, 11:42 am

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 29 May 2013, 11:42 am

David D  Pm_6nbjJZLVl3NP8esrWf5ukPvn4Bve5KMogrS4qPrQ=