TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Naa Eunice aka _brownie_naa
Steve D  I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:28 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lola la_reinanyc
Steve D  I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:37 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
Steve D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
Steve D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Kizitah Yeboah Amma
Steve D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:35 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
Steve D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
Steve D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Steve D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
Steve D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Steve D  I_vote_lcapSteve D  I_voting_barSteve D  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14277)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Steve D

Go down

Steve D  Empty Steve D

Post by CRUNCH Mon 06 May 2013, 10:37 am

Steve D http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5462274175
Steve D  IBcLRW5kcnc6FM61-mnrSMhhGE5IbvlGCQbAgvhxEm8=

Steve D

Last Active: 11 minutes ago

Profile Views: 1207 times

Profile Skin: Default

Orientation: Straight
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36966
Steve D  001305pZqVk afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Steve D  Empty Re: Steve D

Post by CRUNCH Mon 06 May 2013, 10:39 am

READ THIS GIRLS .........THISIS WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENENEING WITH NIGERIAN SCAMMERS.TAKE HEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WA woman dies after online relationship scam

David Weber reported this story on Monday, March 4, 2013 18:22:00
Listen to MP3 of this story ( minutes)

Alternate WMA version | MP3 download

MARK COLVIN: Australian and South African police are investigating the death of a West Australian woman who fell victim of an online relationship scam.

Jette Jacobs was found dead in a guest house in Johannesburg last month. She'd travelled there to meet a man she'd been talking to over the internet since 2009. She'd sent tens of thousands of dollars to the man, who said he was Nigerian.

One estimate suggests that West Australians are sending about $1 million every month to relationship fraudsters in West Africa. It's believed more is going to swindlers elsewhere in the world.

David Weber reports.

DAVID WEBER: Despite warnings from her family, 67-year-old Jette Jacobs had decided to start a new life with the man. She'd met him online in 2009 and later apparently met him in person.

Jette Jacobs went to South Africa late last year to follow up on his marriage proposal.

Detective Senior Constable Rob Martin of WA Police describes what happened next.

ROB MARTIN: During the period while she was in Johannesburg by herself waiting for this person to arrive, she'd sent approximately $20,000 to him from Johannesburg to Nigeria to assist him with travelling to meet her in Pretoria. From there, sadly, we were notified that on the 9th of February this year, that she was found deceased in her rented villa.

DAVID WEBER: So the person that she was supposed to meet is the one who discovered her body. Does that suggest that she was a victim, in terms of the murder was she a victim of a local crime or of the fraudsters?

ROB MARTIN: We wouldn't be able to say at this point in time that it is actually a murder. We can say that there is suspicious circumstances surrounding the death.

It would appear that she certainly appears to be a victim of the overseas fraud, where she has lost pretty much everything that she had. As far as that person who discovered her deceased, whether he had any involvement in her death is too early for us to be able to say.

DAVID WEBER: It's a bit different to, I guess, a relationship fraud where they've used a completely different photograph and identity to pretend that they're somebody that they're not.

ROB MARTIN: Absolutely, this is something which is a bit different.

We don't know at this stage that whether the person that was purporting to be, Jesse was his name, whether it is in fact Jesse or whether he has multiple identities, we haven't been able to firm that up at this point.

DAVID WEBER: Some of the scams we've been made aware of are where the person in Australia never meets the person from overseas, and in fact their life savings go overseas expecting that person to come to Australia. Do we know of any other cases where somebody from Australia has travelled overseas to meet the purported romance?

ROB MARTIN: We've had a couple of occasions as part of our Operation Sunbird investigations, is that we've identified some people who were actually very close to departing to Nigeria to meet -

[b]
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down