TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Jason C  I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:54 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
Jason C  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
Jason C  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Jason C  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
Jason C  I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
Jason C  I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tanzanian Model Rehema Masunga aka Nkiyah iamnkiyah
Jason C  I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gugulethu Zurich Makhubela zurich_0916
Jason C  I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 4:52 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Faith Holifield faithiee___
Jason C  I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:23 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Jason C  I_vote_lcapJason C  I_voting_barJason C  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14369)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Jason C

Go down

Jason C  Empty Jason C

Post by CRUNCH Wed 01 May 2013, 1:15 pm

Jason C http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5983739548
Jason C  Xiyyv580JHTp2QevWXWD0jZvD-siPGrXY_ur7ck__20=

Jason C

Last Active: 3 hours ago

Profile Views: 524 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: DON'T JUDGE ME UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW ME FOR WHO I AM INSIDE,BECAUSE " HANDSOME CATCHES THE EYE, BUT PERSONALITY CATCHES THE HEART (AND SCAMMERS COP A FOOT UP THE ARSE!!!!!AND HES PICKED CRAP PICS TOO...LMFAO.!)

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
About Me

Music:

well i like a lil bit of everything i am openminded person rap hip hop r and b country classic rock i grew up around all of even bluegrass
Movies:

I Like Horror movies are my favourite,(LETS FACE IT GIRLS HEIS THE REAL HORROR MOVIE!!) lol! especially one's with plenty of gore! I also like suspence, action and comedy. True Lies, Marked For Death, Stephen King's Thinner, Suspect Zero, Little Man, Dawn Of The Dead, Day Of The Dead., Set It Off, I'm Gonna Get You Sucka, Return Of The Living Dead, Cheech & Chong Still Smokin and Up In Smoke, Scary Movie 2, The Exorcist, The Evil Dead, The Killer 1&2, Die 1&2, President daughter, Prison Braek and many other.
TV:

I like watching many different shows and programs.Judge Mathis, Judge Judy, Boston Legal, The Simpsons and Family Guy, Truma: Life In The ER, America's Most Wanted and Miami Ink really interesting! Other shows I watch are The People's Court, I find reality shows like Dog The Bounty Hunter and others
Books:

I like to read Fiction, Magazines, Newspapers, Non-Fiction, Poetry
Sports: (AND PLAYS A LOTOF POCKET BILLIARDS.LEFT BALL IN RIGHT POCKET! lol! )

I Like Playing Golf, swimming, walking around and watching tv
Interests:

Life is full of interesting things.(AND HES NOT ONE OF EM!!) lol! I want to try everything.(OH THAT MUST INCLUDE SCAMMING WOMEN TOO!!) But most of all I want to stay fit. This is natural. Horse riding and aqua aerobics help me be healthy. I love playing guitar and singing. Traveling and growing flowers flower flower flower are my favorite hobbies.
Dreams:

is to have a place so i can grow a garden and cook good home cook meals.(JESUS (HES GOT THE WHOLE OF AFRICA TO DO THAT INz
>>>>>>>>>>SPOSE THE ELEPHANTS TRAMPLED IT EH!z)!!)
lol! lol!
Best Features:

my soul , my strength, my love pouring out of me from Him the Almighty, and YOU????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
About Me:

I'm Jason Chapman 42 year old from Dallas TX. I speak English and a little German I consider my appearance to be very good looking. I am 5'8 tall with an average build. I have Brown hair,Black eyes and an olive (LMFAO.OH OLIVE???>OLIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FKIN OLIVE................ROFLMAO........THAT MUST BE A CREMATED OLIVE HES TALKING ABOUT........YA KNOW THOSE BLACK ONES) ) lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro complexion.I am patient,generous, kind, and loving. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things and I like to have fun. I enjoy music, theater, movies and art. I love to travel, and to go sightseeing. I love museums, romantic dinners, seaside resorts and sunsets.......I am a fun loving person who loves to laugh and make others laugh. I always try to enjoy the simple things in life,and not take anything for granted.(IS THAT APART FORM WOMEN AND THEOR BANK ACCOUNTS?????????????????????????????) I also enjoy spending time with the family on Sundays watching football and playing with the nice and nephews. I love to go out and have fun,but I can also stay in and just relax.......
Looking For Type:

I am looking for the same sociable and understanding person to make my lifelong partner. She must be fun and outgoing in companies, and wit in conversation. For I believe marriage is not only a routine but it should be a thrilling, eventful adventure. Where two must be creative and inventive participants.I hope, you are serious, sincere, kind, faithful, understanding, generous, affectionate, joyful, family-oriented Woman. You should want to have children. I imagine my life partner as an intelligent, decent, conversable and reliable woman who share the common interests and life views with me. She Must be sincere, honest and very positive Woman.
Who I'D Like To Meet:

I' d like to marry a family oriented woman, for whom the family and our relations will be of great importance. I hope we`ll share love , mutual understanding ,respect. I would like to have a woman with whom we`ll share our plans , dreams , ups and downs. Life is not only white road and I`m ready to support my Wife in any situation. I hope to have support in return. I hope she will be sensitive, tender, caring, understanding.She is to be honest, frank, with a sense of humor, communicative. At the same time she Must be responsible and of self-confident. She dislikes arguments and other conflicts and will try anything to avoid a fight.....I would like to meet someone cheerful, tender, honest, generous, careful, affectionate and understanding with kind heart, who will be reliable friend and good Wife and will value home coziness and warmth. The woman who will be my future Wife(DONT FALL FOR THISW BULLSHIT LADIES....THIS PRICK DOULNT LIE STRAIGHT IT BED...) and the only one woman must possess a brain, to be honest, scrupulous, she must have no the other man, except me. And, actually, that person must be caring and able to love and accept me as I am. The woman that is designed for me must be respectable, and gentle, really courageous woman. I'll appreciate her desire
Character:

I am very polite, easy going, optimistic. My life credo is to take everything, as it is, never make much fuss about trifles and never get sore. I need to feel loved and admired. I need support and open reassurance from my future partner. I am sensitive and sensual. I am creative, whatever I do, I try to do from all my heart. I should have the full range of freedom to open up and share my thoughts and dreams.....I am steady and I am rarely nervous, I am a sociable, cheerful, sexual, kind and gentle, sympathetic man with the sense of humor.
Heroes:

GOD
Big or Little:

What is the difference in a Little Lie or a Big Lie? To me, nothing, both are lies and I Hate being lied to.....(AND SO DO ALL THE WOMEN YOU SCAM YOU DECEITFUL PIECE OF SHIT.........BOUT TIME YOU GREW SOME BALLS AND BOUNCED RIGHT INTO A GRAVE SOMEWHEWRE....USELSS MOFO!!)

http://scampolice23a.blogspot.com.au/
Jason C  001305pZqVk
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down