TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Naa Eunice aka _brownie_naa
Arthur B I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:28 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lola la_reinanyc
Arthur B I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:37 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
Arthur B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
Arthur B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Kizitah Yeboah Amma
Arthur B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:35 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
Arthur B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
Arthur B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Arthur B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
Arthur B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Arthur B I_vote_lcapArthur B I_voting_barArthur B I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14277)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Arthur B

Go down

Arthur B Empty Arthur B

Post by CRUNCH Tue 30 Apr 2013, 4:14 am

Arthur B http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5988986647
http://i7.tagstat.com/p1/p/pqoiEbeqAasRoINRWxf_EoI7Pc2T22V7KukEjByjgFg=.jpg
Arthur B

Last Active: 16 hours ago

Profile Views: 9 times

Profile Skin: Default

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

[b]http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48898
GO THERE LADIES....BAD NEWS WEEK HES A SCAMMER BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE REPORT BLOCK DELETE THE SCUMBAG!Arthur B 001305pZqVkArthur B PqoiEbeqAasRoINRWxf_EoI7Pc2T22V7KukEjByjgFg=

Last edited by CRUNCH on Tue 30 Apr 2013, 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Arthur B Empty Re: Arthur B

Post by CRUNCH Tue 30 Apr 2013, 4:15 am

Arthur B Akojo_com_image_of_Caucasian_man_Reagan01_74071Arthur B Akojo_com_image_of_Caucasian_man_Reagan01_74070Arthur B Akojo_com_image_of_Caucasian_man_Reagan01_74069Arthur B Akojo_com_image_of_Caucasian_man_Reagan01_74067
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 30 Apr 2013, 4:19 am

BE CAREFUL!!! There are so many scammers in INET! The avs say: on any site 50% honest users and 50% scammers! You can see a charming attractive gentleman on photo, but this one is not a charming person but a scamming male Nigerian CRIMINAL - only an ugly Nigerian SCAMMER! NEVER send him any message or comment. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU CAUSED BY A SCAMMER? From the first day, he will find out your private details - you even don’t notice. He is your best friend, your big love, your everything - until he thinks you really trust him. This may take days, weeks or even months. Then he will ask you for some money, with any excuses, he will ask you for a favour like sending a copy of your passport or any other proof of your love. If you don’t agree then he tries to hurt you a lot. Of course, IT IS ALWAYS YOUR MISTAKE. He even may threaten you heavily - until you agree. If you don’t send him money, he will use your details and pictures to CLONE YOU: With this virtual identity he will start to scam his next victim - YOU WILL BE THE ONE IN CHARGE. NEVER send any money to a scammer or accept money from him. ### Never get in touch with a scammer - ANYWAY YOU WILL BE THE LOSER! Don’t even write a comment! The scammer will use it to get in touch with you and scam you! ### Scammers do NOT seek your love - ONLY YOUR MONEY, or want to steal your identity. Normally, his great picture is stolen from models in the internet. ### ######

Copy
Delete
Up
Down

IMPORTANT!!!:

####### ABOUT PHONE NUMBERS: Remember (!) The phone number starts with 234 is the Nigerian one! But the scammers very often give the phone number starts with 44 (UK!), but followed by 701; 702; 703 and then few digits are redirected to NIGERIA! Scammers pay for this service, pretending to be UK citizens.All women think 44 is the country code for UK so they start trusting the man after talking to him on the phone. If you see 44701,702,703.. it means NIGERIA!

UK numbers. FOR LANDLINE NUMBERS:

These are an area code followed by the number. The UK area codes begin 01- ALWAYS - For all areas outside London, and for London it is 02. All UK numbers begin +441, or +442. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE FOR LANDLINES.

The number like this: 0094470359861... is a UK number with the prefix "009". There are some countries who can not dial directly 0044. After the 44 you see "701; 702; 703" is a special number circle in UK that can be forwarded to every point on this earth. It’s expensive, but scammers use it often… ##########
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down