TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Jemima Wilberforce Duodu aka Sunshine
MICHAEL J  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 9:49 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oba Mini Mall
MICHAEL J  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 8:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Lexy Shay
MICHAEL J  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
MICHAEL J  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:14 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Prunelle Konan konan_prunelle
MICHAEL J  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:15 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Teresa Lavae
MICHAEL J  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 11:34 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tracy Adaobi
MICHAEL J  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:51 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of untouchedzoul aka phenenixx
MICHAEL J  I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2024, 10:18 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
MICHAEL J  I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2024, 6:49 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
MICHAEL J  I_vote_lcapMICHAEL J  I_voting_barMICHAEL J  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14300)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

MICHAEL J

Go down

MICHAEL J  Empty MICHAEL J

Post by CRUNCH Tue 02 Apr 2013, 10:49 pm

MICHAEL J http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5974617498
MICHAEL J  NwffrhroaZ7F6dLsG74q-Vj7qDe1ue0gxUG2uRjhqsQ=
Michael J

Last Active: 16 hours ago

Profile Views: 676 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: I want to start a conversation with you that lasts the rest of my life, and when I am not listening (SHAME IM DEAF AS WELL lol! )

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Serious Relationship

Languages: English

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight

Elementary School: Alberta Elementary School

Junior High School: Highland Middle School

High School: Bernie Junior Senior High School '92

College: Sanford-Brown College '89
About Me

Music:

I like all kinds of music. Music is the voice of our hearts reaching out to our souls
Movies:

Hmmm This and about 3.50 will get me a cup of coffee
TV:

Things better then Television: talking with your mate or friends, Listening to ones mate or friends, Making love to your mate.( sorry not with ones friends..YUCK!!) Going for a walk or hike, reading a book and letting your mind fill in the pictures. Just thinking about anything is better then watching Television.
Books:

1.The autobiography & other writings by Benjamin FranklinIn 2.The heart of the Sea the Tragedy of the Whaleship Essex by Nathaniel Philbrick 3.Mark Twain on the Damed human race 4.The Complete IDIOT'S guide to Philosphy by Jay Stevevson,Ph.D. 5.John Paul Jones A Sailor's Biography by Samuel Eliot Morison 6.Debunking 9/11 myths an in-depth investigation by Popular machanics 7.Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose 8.Father Joe by Tony Hendra 9.Freedom in exile.the autobiography of the Dalai Lama 10.1776 by David McCullouch 11.God is not great by Christopher Hichens 12.On the sea of glory by John Lehman 13.Buddha or bust by Perry Garfinkel 14.The accidental Buddhist by Dinty W. Moore 15.The God delusion by Richard Dawkins These are all super reads !! lol! afro
Sports:

Music - Oldies, Marvin Gaye, Barry White, Fleetwood Mac, Eagles, ZZ Top, some Hip Hop, R&B, love songs, Nickelback, Zero 7, Duncan Sheik, some classical. No Heavy Metal, Ltd Blues, Ltd Country,
Interests:

Scientific world.Other things I am interested in is old coins,I also like hiking and going for walks.(AND STEALING PHOTOS TO CREATE FAKE PROFILES TO CON WOMAN WITH )
Dreams:

Spending the rest of my life with that special someone
Best Features:

My smile
About Me:

Hello and thank you for stopping by to look at my profile. I moved to Chicago a year ago for my career and I am enjoying the city and meeting many friends. Very Happy (ALL THE WAY FROM NIGERIA TOO!!LMFAO) I am a considerate, kind, generous and loving gentleman and most of all a great father. I do my best to stay fit and healthy by working out 4-5 days a week. I love to travel, dine out, Broadway plays/musicals, concerts, yoga and I'm a great cook!!!! Hint Hint Smile Btw,... I shaved my facial hair a week ago for my best friend wedding pictures on 9/28. I work in a fast paced and growing industry that I love. I hold an executive management position for one of the nation's largest eCommerce companies. I love what I do and I am damn good at it! LOL!.(OH!!! SO NOW SCAMMING HAS BECOME SO HUGE ITS NOW ECOMMERCE!!!!) Those who know me (AND REALLY YOU DONT WANT TO !!)would say I am the most optimistic person they have ever met. I attribute my optimism and zest for life to my faith. God remains always in the center of my life.(YEAH YEAH YEAH AND THE DEVIL SITS ON THE OTHER SHOULDER WHILE YA STEALING WOMANS' MONEY YA PRICK!) I attend church each Sunday and pray daily. I am told that I am a great catch for the right lady.(WHO FOR ??????????A CORSPE????????)

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44594
LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT EVEN GO THERE HES A SCAMMER........HE WILL PRETEND TO LOVE YOU , THEN JUST AS HES ABOUT TO "COME VISIT YOU "(AFTER HE HAS PROPOSED TO YOU ).......A DREADFUL EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE WHERE "YOU WILL BE THE ONLY ONE TO HELP HIM"(FINANCIALLY OF COURSE AND AFTER HES BEGGED YOU TO HELP HIM, PROMISING YOU HE WILL REPAY YOU WHEN HES THERE (USUALLY IN A FEW DAYS TIME)..........YOU SEND THE MONEY...HE DISAPPEARS OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH TILL YOU SEE HIM IN ANOTHER DATING SITE USING THE SAME PROFILE PIC AND WORDING...WITH A DIFFERENT NAME...HIS IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED AND IS ON THE BANNED LIST AS WELL............LADIES IF YOU EVEN HAVE HALF A BRAIN.......DONT GO THERE IM WARNING YOU HE WIILL CAUSE YOU NOTHING BUT HEART ACHE AND DESPAIR .............YOU DO-NOT NEED A CRIMINAL IN YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro SCAMMER!~
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL J  Empty Re: MICHAEL J

Post by CRUNCH Tue 02 Apr 2013, 10:54 pm

MICHAEL J  000305A7mSq
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 03 Apr 2013, 1:58 am

MICHAEL J  000205A7mSq

SO LADIES...REMEMBER THIS JERKS FACE......OBVIOUSLY AND SADLY THE PICS ARE STOLEN COS SCAMMERS ARE TOO GUTLESS TO ROB AND STEAL AND LIE TO ALL YOU WOMEN WITH THEIR OWN REAL FACES..!!!!!!!COS THEYRE SPINELESS GUTLESS PARASITES!!>>>>>>>.........BUT THIS SCAMMERS A TURD LADIES..............READ BELOW............A FEW HINTS ON HOW TO DETECT A SCAMMER...WHEN IN DOUBT...CHECK EM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
START GETTING SCAMMER SMART......REPORT BLOCK AND DELETE ALL SCAMMERS....TAG THERIR WALLS WRITE EM COMMENTS.TO WARN OTHERS....WE ARE SISTERS UNITED AND THESE CRIMES ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY..............IF WE ALL WARN EACH OTHER AND HELP EACH OTHER LESS WOMEN WILL BE SCAMMED........THINK ABOUT IT!>IT MAKES SENSE TRUELLY!!>>!..............
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 03 Apr 2013, 2:02 am

ALL JOBS, INHERITANCE, CONSIGMENTS AND SO ON TAGGED ARE FAKE, it's a SCAM !!!!

COMPANIES NEVER USE WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM . THEY HAVE BANK ACCOUNTS. COMPANIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE SERVICE OF MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION!

ALSO THEY NEVER USE FREE EMAIL LIKE HOTMAIL, YAHOO, GMAIL AND SO ON.

ALLWAYS CHECK IN GOOGLE AND ON THE WEBSITES OF THE COMPANIES!!!!

STORIES THAT ARE TOO NICE TO BE TRUE AREN'T TRUE !!!!

NEVER SEND A MONEY TO ANYBODY YOU HAVEN'T MET IN PERSON!!!!!!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 03 Apr 2013, 2:09 am

HE MAJORITY OF SCAMMERS ARE LOCATED IN THESES AREAS GIRLS,(MIND YOU ON THEIR PROFILES, IT WONT SAY THAT !!!!!!!!AS THE PROFILES ARE ALL FAKE AS WELL) SO YA HAVE A STOLEN PIC AND A FAKE PROFILE...............AND THE FOLLOWING PIC SHOWS YOU THE SCAMMERS AT WORK.....THEY WORK IN INTERNET CAFES THROUGHOUT THE AFRICAN NATIONS, IF YOU LOOK IN TH ERIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE PIC AS WELL.THEY ARE GUIDED BY THEIR RULES AND REGULATIONS TO TO PERFECT THEIR SCAMMING!!THE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!.
MICHAEL J  008k0517TTb
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 03 Apr 2013, 2:21 am

AND OF COURSE THIS IMBICILE SENDS A GENERIC MESSAGE TOO.............

Michael J, 42 Las Vegas, NV
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
Report User

Hi Cutie, i Just came across your profile when i suddenly got stunned by your picture, So i said to myself that will be doing a very big and huge mistake if i do not complement you and you look very cute,First of all,My name is Michael Brent, I am from Nevada, I'm 42 of age . am new online am single and looking for the special someone out there ready to have a serious relationship with a serious and ready man. am not out for games am out to find that nice woman....i am a man that is in need of real and perfect love. Would be nice if you can get back to me through my mail.... I would like to begin connecting with you since we both know what we want and will work to accomplish it. Are you optimistic or pessimistic about things concerning you? Do write back as I will be waiting earnestly to read from you and do tell me what you think about us communicating through our personal emails first.. If its comfortable for you, this is my email, you can write me on Michaelbrent41 ---at--Y----a-----h----o-----o--dot-c_o_m----- or or you can IM me on your yahoo messenger too ---michaelbrent41 --all you need to do is remove the DASH line and bring them together so you can complete them so it can be email okay I ll be waiting there for you Cheers.. Michael Brent Report
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 03 Apr 2013, 2:38 am

SCAMMERS NEVER LOOK AT WHO YOU ARE.THEY SIMPLY SEND THESE MESSAGES VIA MEET ME.THEY HAVE A LIST JUST LIKE YOU DO......THEY COPY AND PASTE THEIR MESSAGES TO YOU AND EVERY PERSON IN THEIR LIST..AND OF COURSE YOU GIRLS SEE A HAPPY HANDSOME PIC SENDING YOU THIS MESSAGE YOU DO THINK."WHOOOOOOOOO>>>>>> HES A BIT OF ALRIGHT"
THATS WHEN THE ALARM BELLS SHOULD BE GOING OFF GIRLS!!>>>>>>>>>>

COS THE SCAMMERS SITTING BACK JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO REPLY!>>>>>>TO START APPLYING THE CHARM..........DONOT BE FOOLED WITH NICE WORDS LADIES ! NOPT ONE WORD HE TELLS YOU WILL BE TRUE......HE WILL BUITTER YOU UP LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF FASHION...........CALL YA BABY 9COS THEY NEVER REALLY USE YA OWN NAME)........HE WILL PROMISE THE WORLD TO YOU......BUT SADLY.ITS ALL LIES.................NEVER EVER EVER RESPOND TO SWEET WORDS..NO MAN WRITES THIS SORT OF FLOWERY SHIT!!!!!!!>SPECIALLY NOT ON THE FIRST CONTACT!!!>>>

SEE HOW HES ASKING TO CONTACT HIM IN YAHOO?>....THAT'S SO HE CAN TAKE YOU OUT OF TAGGED.AND KEEP YOU IN YAHOO WITH ALL HIS VICTIMS.......(AND HE CAN CHAT TO TEN OF YOU AT ONCE.) HE WILL RING YOU TOO.......AND ALWAYS TO KEEP YOU CLOSE........WHISPERING SWEET NOTHINGS....!!!!!!!!!!) BEWARE ITS ALL BULLSHIT AS CONVINCING AS HE SOUNDS.DONT BE FOOLED!

....IN YAHOO HE WILL SWEET TALK YOU FROM THERE TOO!>>>>>>>>>DONOT BE FOOLED.......

AFTER HE PROFESSES HIS UNDYING LOVE FOR YOU HE WILL MAKE PLANS TO "VISIT YOU"....THIS IS WHERE HE WILL FIND OUT JUST HOW MUCH YOUVE FALLEN FOR HIM.BECAUSE THATS WHEN A MAJOR DISASTER WILL HAPPEN JUST BEFORE HE IS DUE TO ARRIVE.........HE WILL BE ROBBED, BASHED, HAVE A CAR ACIDENT...A MILLION EXCUSES WHY HE WONT GET THERE AND WILL NEED MONEY URGENTLY........DONOT BE FOOLED AGAIN!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>ITS ALL A SCAM!!!!!!!!

NEVER EVER SEND MONEY TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NOT MET FACE TO FACE!!! AND I MEAN FACE TO FACE TO TOUCH SMELL SEE.>>>>NOT CAM!!!!!!!!!!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 03 Apr 2013, 2:40 am

INFORMATION ON SCAMMERS

Educate yourself on the profile of a scammer -
Key Points:
1.Beware of people traveling to Nigeria for work
2.Beware of them claiming to be stranded in a country
3.Beware of them claiming to be trapped in a Hotel
4.Beware of them claiming they need a check or money
order cashed…and having money forwarded to them.

5. Beware of them telling you they sent you a gift and YOU HAVING TO PAY TAX/DUTIES for it.
6. Beware if their picture on their profile looks like a model or just an average person, which many scammer are doing now.
7. Beware if the picture also cannot be blown up to view.
8. Beware if they propose love and marriage to fast and to
furious.
9. Beware if they claim they will come to you. .if you send
THEM money for a ticket, or visa etc...
10. Beware if they claim to own a company and spell like
your 6-year-old daughter.
11. Beware of key words they may use. Profusely
= soonest, baby, etc and seldom say your actual name.
12. Beware if there are no friends on their profiles
there are many signals that will go off when talking to a
Scammer.
It is important NOT to ignore the little voice telling
you something is not right with this person.

Play it safe:
NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
NO MATTER WHO IS REQUESTING IT.
Notice the flood of emails coming via Yahoo on all the lotteries claiming you have won a lottery. Simply delete those emails.
LOTTERY OFFICIALS DO NOT NOTIFY ANYONE BY USING A YAHOO EMAIL.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 03 Apr 2013, 2:49 am

MICHAEL J  000306MGhwP
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 03 Apr 2013, 2:50 am

MICHAEL J  001m054GGbq