TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Jemima Wilberforce Duodu aka Sunshine
Tagged. Team O I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 9:49 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oba Mini Mall
Tagged. Team O I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 8:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Lexy Shay
Tagged. Team O I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
Tagged. Team O I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:14 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Prunelle Konan konan_prunelle
Tagged. Team O I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:15 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Teresa Lavae
Tagged. Team O I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 11:34 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tracy Adaobi
Tagged. Team O I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:51 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of untouchedzoul aka phenenixx
Tagged. Team O I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2024, 10:18 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Tagged. Team O I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2024, 6:49 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Tagged. Team O I_vote_lcapTagged. Team O I_voting_barTagged. Team O I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14300)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Tagged. Team O

2 posters

Go down

Tagged. Team O Empty Tagged. Team O

Post by Diane Wed 07 Apr 2010, 6:30 pm

Tagged. Team O www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5435839647

Tagged. Team O 800105405iv

Last Active: 2 months ago
Profile Views: 267 times
Profile Skin: Default

Diane

Back to top Go down

Tagged. Team O Empty Inactive scam site. Money Scam

Post by Diane Wed 07 Apr 2010, 6:31 pm

Greetings from Tagged Award Department, We, the team claims Tagged want to congratulate you as the winner approved Tagged Award Promo. This is to officially inform that you are a proud winner of ? 550,000 GBP This is made possible by Microsoft, and Tagged as a part of international promotions program and to encourage users of this site, which took place on january 1st 2010 in London United Kingdom. This promotion is approved by the British Board of play and also approved by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR) and supported by Microsoft. This promotion is 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill out the form below and send to Mr. Barry Norward, who is the officer responsible for verification of your claims to: (tg-ms@live.com) NOTE: All information is strictly confidential and used only for purposes that was requested Contact Mr. Barry Norward via e-mail below (tg-ms@live.com) with the following: (Section A Personal Information **) Prefix (Mr., Ms., Dr., etc.): Name: Surname: Middle Name: Date of Birth: Occupation: Address: City / State / Province: Country Nationalities Telephone number (including mobile): Full email address login on Tagged: password; home address; Note: This email has been repeated. When contact Mr. Barry Norward, Endeavor to quote your username Tagged as this will be used for verification. We, the members of the board and will use this means to our many users to wish you a prosperous New Year. DO NOT REPLY through this site. Contact Mr. BARRY NORWARD on (tg-ms@live.com) Best regards, Dr Lisa Emmerald

Diane

Back to top Go down

Tagged. Team O Empty Re: Tagged. Team O

Post by smeredith09 Wed 14 Apr 2010, 1:43 pm

POSTED SCAMMER TAGS AND REPORTED AND WARNED OTHERS OF THIS SCAMMER

smeredith09

Back to top Go down

Tagged. Team O Empty Re: Tagged. Team O

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down