TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Fanta west_side__goddess
SCOTT D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
SCOTT D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:01 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Kiera Nicole Bethley
SCOTT D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:50 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nichole Williams aka Blaq Russian
SCOTT D  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Vaileth Vanessa aka vee_karshian
SCOTT D  I_icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Betty christy
SCOTT D  I_icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2024, 7:20 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Jemima Wilberforce Duodu aka Sunshine
SCOTT D  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 9:49 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oba Mini Mall
SCOTT D  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 8:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Lexy Shay
SCOTT D  I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:38 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
SCOTT D  I_vote_lcapSCOTT D  I_voting_barSCOTT D  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14306)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

SCOTT D

Go down

SCOTT D  Empty SCOTT D

Post by CRUNCH Sun 17 Mar 2013, 9:09 am

SCOTT D http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7263549175
SCOTT D  CdbOdTBFXBNmq8ATnLZWK0oJbYI8BP8yQOUBob6ztvE=

Scott D

Last Active: 17 hours ago

Profile Views: 401 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: i really need the woman of my life here if u are a scammer pls dont massege me okay here is Scott Dennis(YOU WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking

Languages: English

Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian

Orientation: No Answer(THATS COS HES A PRACTISING TRANSVESTITE AND CANT REMMEBER WHAT SEX HE IS TODAY!LMAO!) Very Happy

Elementary School: Anderson Elementary School

High School: Talawanda High School '79

College: Kingwood College '09
About Me

Music:

Pop, World Music, Rock, Folk
Movies:

action movie,comedy, romantic movies
TV:

CNN,BBC,SOCCER,
Books:

i love to read love stories............And more bout my business books
Sports:

football, golf
Interests:

I hope to meet my soulmate. She should be my nest friend, partner, lover, and companion (SO HES LOOKING FOR A "BIRD IS HE TO NEST?)
Dreams:

i wish to have a good woman on my way hummmmmm.
Best Features:

i love fishing football and many more
About Me:

Well let me describe my self,(IM A THIEF!!>A CONMAN, ILLITERATE AND A MORON! Twisted Evil ) I am honest, Loving, caring, Romantic, Decent, loyal,kind, respectful and friendly, and out going personality I am thoughtful and generous with everyone i meet,,.... I am a self-confident individual who enjoys talking with and helping others. As a good listener, I am very understanding and compassionate about the needs and desires of others. I am liberal in my political views.. about my work am an Antiques Dealer ,(DEALS WITH ELDERLY WOMEN TO SCAM!) Very Happy and in my spare time I enjoy traveling around the world, Visiting great restaurants(MACDONALDS! Very Happy and having friendly conversation is most enjoyable. My favorite music is classic rock but I do like a variety of music. I like Foreign foods sea food, mexican, Italian, Chineese, steaks(SINCE WHEN ARE STEAKS FOREIGN?> and ect. I watch some sitcoms, Weather channel,(OH AND NOTHING BETTER THAN WATCHING THE WEATHER CHANNEL ALL NIGHT EH!!!>WANKER! cnn.,some classic movies, Sports channels TV shows and ect . My favorite color is definitely blue. I enjoyed Good stories, fun surprises, sweet messages, long kisses, walking hand in hand. Dressing up(IS THAT IN WOMENS CLOTHES??????LMAO) Very Happy Very Happy and going out. Dressing down and relaxing. Being comfortable no matter what and being real.(IS THAT A REAL LIAR?.REAL THIEF?.REAL FRAUD?.REAL JERK?....AND REAL BASTARD?......... Very Happy . Being honest and true. My favorite activity
Very Happy FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!>..........

http://www.romancescambaiter.de/t3587f12-Tagged-Lover-Boys-28.html
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=183651
http://www.ourtime.com/v3/externalsearch/Maryland/Single-50plus-Men
http://piacter.nepszava.com/category/keresem-eltunt-ismerosomet-amerikaban/
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

SCOTT D  Empty Re: SCOTT D

Post by CRUNCH Sun 17 Mar 2013, 9:09 am

SCOTT D  Anabegger3_bild
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 17 Mar 2013, 9:10 am

I am 49 and survive on my own financially....i have two children, lost one in Mexico, she was involve in an accident with my ex, when they were retuning home from a friends party,It was very hurting to loose such a wonderful woman and a daughter, but I think God knows why he allowed that unfortunate incident to happen. right now i am left with my little one he is all i have now in this world, and i do care for him so much, coz he is the only joy in my life, and always make me happy.... Am into Real Estate, and also own a jewelery shop in Mexico, actually the shop is own by my father,i inherit that when he passed away, i have a lot of rent of in Mexico and do have social workers who takes care of that, and everything is going on well, business is good. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me.. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity.....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.They're usually interesting.I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time..Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents. That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together.. I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special. And i well like to know more about you too okay..???
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down