TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lola la_reinanyc
DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Kizitah Yeboah Amma
DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:35 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2024, 5:49 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_vote_lcapDAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_voting_barDAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_vote_lcapDAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_voting_barDAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14275)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER!

Go down

DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! Empty DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER!

Post by CRUNCH Sun 10 Mar 2013, 5:56 pm

DAVID R http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5987761065
DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! QL_Iogzx2ssbdDtMTlnO5Det8AS92vVgI8Ep1Ep7Z8s=

David R

Last Active: Online now!

Profile Views: 12 times

Profile Skin: Default

COP THIS!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>LMFAO........WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! Empty AND A MESSAGE POPS UP...FROM A STRANGER

Post by CRUNCH Sun 10 Mar 2013, 6:09 pm

NEVER HAD CONTACT WITH BEFORE (UNLESS IT WAS IN A PREVIOUS LIFE?????)>...........DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! 000205AVvKF

AND I COP THIS BLOODY SCREED!>>>>>>>>>

David R, 47 Elkins, AR
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
Report User

Hello Sweetheart, My love, I can not stand this.( What a Face It is just too hard to be away from you. I am usually okay, but everytimes like this (especially nite time) it just becomes too much to bear.(IS THAT TEDDY BEAR? Laughing ) I can not sleep last nite from thinking of you.( Rolling Eyes JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO PLAY WITH HIMSELF!) I just have to tell you, Jerry,(SO HES CHEATING ON ME ALREADY!!!!!!!!LMAO Very Happy ) to share with you that sacred part of my inner, secret life, the thoughts I think that everyone has but does not always say. I know that sometimes pride gets in the way of expressing emotions. I believe that is the cause of my reticence in telling you how I feel sometimes, that and the fact that passion in an extreme state can be scary, you almost just want to shut it away for fear that it will eventually destroy you. I think of my feelings,(FEELING HIMSELF A BIT TOO MUCH ME THINKS Very Happy ) my love for you not with craving or with hope or even desire, but just with a kind of wonder that such things could be. You have opened my eyes to how love should feel. Question I can promise you this, I will never again settle for less. But, at this time in both of our lives, we are surrounded by possibilities of choice, open doors and wide horizons, which I know, may come between us. But I also know and hope that they could eventually bring us together, with both of us being better people for the time we spent apart. And so for now I function between maybe and maybe not. It's a strange mixture of love and sex and sorrow and hope and longing and faith. And even though you are far away,(THANK CHRIST!!) Embarassed you're all that I can see, Cool I carry you with me through all my days and I miss you more than I can say. Also, My sweet darling, remember this - I love you no less than if you were right here now. I know I have a tendency to be impetuous at times - thus the reason for this letter. I think I will mail it now, before I consider what you might think of it. I love you and am waiting for the day when I can feel your arms around me and spend the rest of life together.(WHERE'D I PUT MY GUN??????)

SO HOWS THAT HEAP OF STEAMING
DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! Subscribe

HAVE YOU EVER!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????LMFAO....I SAT HERE JUST LOOKIN.THINKIN WTF!!>BUTTHEN........SOME LADIES MIGHT THINK.OH!>>HE LOVES ME?...................SO LADIES....THINK AGAIN.THIS SORT OF CRAP BELONGS IN THE TRASHCAN......YOU CANAPACK IT IN...ITS A SCAMMER!!!!!

Last edited by CRUNCH on Sun 10 Mar 2013, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! Empty CAN U IMAGINE...........

Post by CRUNCH Sun 10 Mar 2013, 6:16 pm

A BLOKE LIKE THIS PIC?.........A VET?.............WRITING THAT SHEIT?>>>>>>>>>>NOWAY REAL MEN DONT!>>>>>>>>ITS A COPY N PASTE OUT OF A LOVE NOTE SECTION ON THE NET!>>>>>>I BET HADI HAVE SPOKEN WITH HIM.......HE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PUT TWO FULL SENTENCES TOGETHER..............TRUE!!LMAO........ ALWAYS GET A LAUGH OUT OF A DUMBASS SCAMMER.......THEYRE ALL FULL OF
DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! Stock-photo-fresh-cow-manure-on-a-ground-105747770

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! Empty HEY SCAMMER???

Post by CRUNCH Sun 10 Mar 2013, 6:18 pm

DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! 001m054GGbq

GAME OVER.!!!!!!!!!!
....YOU LOSE!>HUNTER WINS!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER! Empty Re: DAVID R ...... an introduction. LMFAO...LOSER!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down