TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
PAUL CLEMENT  I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Amina Whitney aka Whitney Molen Amina
PAUL CLEMENT  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:25 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Talia Shepard
PAUL CLEMENT  I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:23 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
PAUL CLEMENT  I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:02 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
PAUL CLEMENT  I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
PAUL CLEMENT  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:58 am by Jamaica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF LAYLA MONROE
PAUL CLEMENT  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:08 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos Of Nomfundo Gasa
PAUL CLEMENT  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Mahalia Akatugba
PAUL CLEMENT  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:14 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
PAUL CLEMENT  I_vote_lcapPAUL CLEMENT  I_voting_barPAUL CLEMENT  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14287)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

PAUL CLEMENT

Go down

PAUL CLEMENT  Empty PAUL CLEMENT

Post by CRUNCH Sat 09 Mar 2013, 1:41 am

PAUL CLEMENT http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5982156070
PAUL CLEMENT  StlD39u7Z3VHJnKzbHgUIyh7_TLnzceiVdTkp9KSPvM=
Paul Clement

Profile URL: http://www.tagged.com/paullosangeles

Last Active: a day ago

Profile Views: 883 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: True faith means holding nothing back. It means putting every hope in God's fidelity to His Promises

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship

Languages: English, Italiano

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
About Me

Music:

Country Music, Gospel, Old band ..........................................
Movies:

My last love, Woman of my dream, The last wife ................................
TV:

ABC news, CNN, Tws news
Books:

Novel, Magazine, Life stories, Aquatic silomin
Sports:

I'm in love with gofl, Aiit my best sport so ever, You wanna know how to play golf . Gonna coach ya .....Go to go
Interests:

Meeting new faces, Making friends . Getting to know places........
Dreams:

Wanna meet my dream comes true, Not a cheat. Some one to spend the rest of my life with .
Best Features:

You wanna know lol.......................................................Gotta tell ya ...................
About Me:

I would describe myself as caring, sensitive, romantic, passionate, sexual guy, patient, empathetic and open minded. I am also selective, confident, outspoken, smart, straight up and honest with my feelings, try not to mislead or hurt anyone. I do not pretend to be someone else when I have my own identity.I consider myself to be level headed with a good sense of humor. Pretty shy at first but warms up easily, enjoys the simple things in life. I am a touchy feely person, like to hold hands and not afraid to show open affection or to say how or what I feel. I feel it is important for me to stay fit and healthy. I choose to have a positive attitude and outlook on life, I strive to look for the good things in bad circumstances. When I find the right person, I love hard, I believe in love it is the only thing that lasts. I invest a lot of time learning about my partner likes or dislikes, strength or weaknesses. I love to encourage, support and help her achieve her dreams, goals or desires. I know how to treat my Lady. I desire to show her goodness, kindness, love, give her my full attention and really spoil her.
Like/ Dislike:

When I decide to commit to a relationship I give 100%. I DO NOT sleep around, so if you are into casual relationships, or one night stands... Please move on to the next profile, I AM NOT INTERESTED!!! Looking for: I am really kinda shy in most situations. An easy going laid back person as myself. Does not sweat the small stuffs. Someone that has had life's ups & downs and lived to laugh about it. Someone not too forceful and really likes to laugh and enjoy life as I do! If you have more "find out laters" than you do answers we will probably not get along. Truth is a great start even if it hurts sometimes. I want a lady who wants to be honored, respected, loved and treated like a Queen and she will treat me the same way. Someone who views a relationship as 100/100 and NOT 50/50, who desires to build a LTR, who is honest and not afraid to speak her mind. Integrity is the first thing I look for in a Woman. I'm seriously looking for a mature Lady, essentially to be my best friend and eventually grow into a long-term relationship. I believe in the slow and steady wins the race. I would like someone who is open to learning new things and has a positive vibe. I like a lady that loves t
Working field:

I'm a Construction Engineer, Working with a Construction Company here in California. I'm 62 years of age, A widower . I'm blessed with a lovely daughter Lizzy . You wanna know more about me . Just call my cell number lol

BUT HE OMITS TO MENTION HES A LIAR, A THIEF, A CONMAN AND A CRIMINAL DOESNT HE?.(MUSTVE JUST SLIPPED HIS MIND AFTER SCROLLING THRU HIS MEZMORIZING BLOODY PORTFOLIO HERE.....!!........

YES LADIES!!>THE CAPTAIN OF CHARISMA....
THE LORD OF THE LUMBAR PUNCTURE.......
THE MAJESTIC OF MORONS ...........
THE BULLSHIT ARTIST O F THE YEAR...........
MEET...................(DRUM ROLL PLEASE).....................
YES!!>>>>>>ITS OUR NUMBER ONE SCAMMER!>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50279

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

PAUL CLEMENT  Empty HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............AND HES.........

Post by CRUNCH Sat 09 Mar 2013, 2:06 am

CUNNING, HES UNORIGINAL AND REALLY JUST ANOTHER BORING NON ENTITY BUT AT HE SAME TIME, WILL RIP YOU OFF AS QUICK AS LOOK AT YA!!>..02.

OF COURSE LADIES......HES USING STOLEN PICS..........AND AS UNFORTUNATE A CREATURE AS THE SCUMSUCKING SWINE IS...........ISN'T IT LUCKY HES GOT ME ON HIS ARSE CHECKING HIM OUT!!>>>>>>>>>OHHHHHHH SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!! YOU DO TELL LOTS OF LIES DONT YOU!!>>>>LETS SEE WHAT HAS THIS INQUISITIVE HUNTER DISCOVERED?>>HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.................SO WE HAVE YOU (THE SCAMMER ) AS THE FATHER OFTHE BRIDE...AND OF COURSE YOUR NAME....(PAUL CLEMENT)...WHOSE PICTURED THERE? WALKING HIS LOVELY DAUGHTER "LIZZY"DOWN THE AISLE.....HOW PROUD A MOMENT THAT WAS FOR YOU WASNT IT!>>>>>>>>>>OOPS........MEGA FAIL THERE DR FLEXI JERKOFF........PAUL CLEMENT  000905AA7kC

AND HERE WE HAVE THEM............SO NICE ISNT IT?......

Last edited by CRUNCH on Sat 09 Mar 2013, 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

PAUL CLEMENT  Empty AND OF COURSE......

Post by CRUNCH Sat 09 Mar 2013, 2:10 am

PAUL CLEMENT  000c05AA7kC THE BRIDE AND THE GROOM(HIS LOVELY DAUGHTER..THEONE HE CHERISHES ADORES AND IS SO PROUD OF..................... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

PAUL CLEMENT  Empty SUCH A ROMANTIC SHOT ISNT IT!>>>>

Post by CRUNCH Sat 09 Mar 2013, 2:12 am

YES HERES OUR "PAUL CLEMENT "WITH HIS BELOVED ADORED DAUGHTER THE PROUD FATHER (PAUL CLEMENT ) DOING THE DANCE WITH THE FATHER BIT....................DID YOU KNOW HIS DAUGHTERS NAMES LIZZY?>OH YEAH SHE HAS A NAME TOO!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUT READ ON......................
PAUL CLEMENT  000b05AA7kC

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

PAUL CLEMENT  Empty AND MORE FAMILY PICS OF THE PROUD DAD PAUL CLEMENT..............

Post by CRUNCH Sat 09 Mar 2013, 2:15 am

PAUL CLEMENT  000a05AA7kC

YES HOW PROUD YOU ARE THAT DAY PAUL CLEMEMT WITH YOUR DAUGHTER LIZZY.................
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

PAUL CLEMENT  Empty AND THEHAPPY COUPLE............SHARING A SPLENDID MOMENT WHILE DADDY (PAUL CLEMENT ) SHOWS ALL HIS WONDERFUL DAY!!

Post by CRUNCH Sat 09 Mar 2013, 2:18 am

PAUL CLEMENT  000505AA7kC

ONLY ONE PROBLEM WITH THIS PIC?>.........AND YA KNOW WHAT WHAT IT IS MR PAUL CLEMENT?>>>>>SEEMS WE HAVE A SMALL "HITCH " HERE............APPARENTLY LADIES.......THERES A SLIGHT MIX UP IN MR PAUL CLEMENTS NAMES.PERHAPS HES FORGOTTEN WHAT HIS DAUGHTERS NAME IS?>>>>>>>>>>>>>PERHAPS HES JUST HAD A BITOF A BRAIN FART.....AFTER ALL HE CLAIMS TO BE 62..................SO LET ME SHOW YOU THE REAL FACTS SHALL I?>>>>>>>>

Last edited by CRUNCH on Sat 09 Mar 2013, 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

PAUL CLEMENT  Empty OOPS HES BEEN SPRUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by CRUNCH Sat 09 Mar 2013, 2:22 am

2010-08-27 / Lifestyles
Print article Print
Lowe-Hernandez
Couple exchange vows in double-ring ceremony

Eric and Ashley Hernandez Eric and Ashley Hernandez Ashley Margaret Lowe No No No (NOT LIZZY!!!!!!!) became the bride of Eric R. Hernandez in a June 12, 2010, late-afternoon ceremony at Hill Country Fellowship in Burnet.

Robert Lindsey, youth pastor at New Covenant Church in Lampasas, officiated the ceremony.

The bride is the daughter of Jim ((((not afro !)alias " PAUL!l")))) and Gail Lowe of Lampasas. pirat pirat pirat

Her grandparents are Eugene and Margaret Wagenecht of Houston, and the late Ward and Joyce Lowe of Lampasas. pirat pirat pirat pirat

The groom is the son of Hugo and Lesa Preece of Bend, and Jose and Linda Hernandez of Godley.

He is the grandson of Malissa Lemons and the late Robert Lemons of Bend, and the late Jose Hernandez Santamaria and Leonor Torres Hernandez of San Jose, Zacatecas, Mexico.

The bride was given in marriage by her father.???????????????? afro afro not paul again!! oops pauls made a boo boo!! geek geek geek

She wore a satin and tulle gown that featured a pleated bodice and beaded embroidered lace with a sweetheart neckline and side ruching. The asymmetrical gown had a pick-up skirt. The fingertip-length, two-tiered veil was highlighted by scalloped edging with beaded flowers and sequins.

The bride carried a bouquet of purple hydrangeas and light-green roses with pearl accents.

Maid of honor was Kathy Cipriani of Kingwood.

Bridesmaids were Alyssa Leavell of Lampasas; Sandee Phelan of New Braunfels; Alisa Preece of Lampasas, sister-in-law of the groom; Allysse Lowe of Lampasas, sister-in-law of the bride; and Kristen Preece of Killeen, sister of the groom.

The bridesmaids wore plum-colored strapless, satin floor-length ballgowns with side ruching and a beaded bodice. Their bouquets matched the bride’s.

Flower girl was Emma Drake of Lampasas, who wore a floor-length white satin dress with a basketweave bodice and trim with pearl accents. Her brother, Josh Drake, served as ring bearer.

Best man was Brandon Preece of Lampasas, brother of the groom.

Groomsmen were Clay Bradley of Bend, brother of the groom; Aaron Jacobs of Franklin, Tenn.; William Brown of Bryan; and David Lowe and Jeff Lowe, both of Lampasas, brothers of the bride.

Ushers were Nathan Brown of Bryan, Andrew Rollins of Georgetown and Jordan Roden of Lampasas.

Organist was Karon Justice of Lampasas, who played “Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring” for seating of the parents and grandparents and the wedding party processional. “Canon in D” was used for the bride’s processional music, while “Ode to Joy” was played for the recessional.

Soloist Rachel Theriot of Baton Rouge, La., cousin of the bride, sang “Love Never Fails” during lighting of the unity candle and communion.

House party members included Emily Theriot of Baton Rouge, cousin of the bride, and Briana Van Zandt of Midlothian.

The church altar area was decorated with candelabra, a wedding arch with greenery, and a floral centerpiece of purple and green mixed flowers. Rope lighting added accents to the decor.

A reception was held at the Burnet Community Center after the wedding ceremony, hosted by the bride’s parents.

The bride’s floating six-tier, cream-colored vanilla cake featured strawberry filling with buttercream frosting, decorated with green icing hydrangeas on top of each layer and pearl icing accents on the sides.

The groom’s chocolate cake with chocolate fudge frosting was an upright boot-shaped cake, colored to simulate a red and brown leather design with boot stitching accents made of icing and a “Rocking H” brand.

A rehearsal dinner, given by Hugo and Lesa Preece, was held at Hill Country Fellowship.

The bride is a 2007 graduate of Lampasas High School. She is working toward a degree in elementary education at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor in Belton, where she will be a candidate for graduation in December. She is a student teacher this fall at Kline Whitis Elementary School.

The groom is a 2005 Lampasas High School graduate. He is an electrician employed by Atkinson Electric.

After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya in Mexico, the couple is at home in Lampasas. afro afro )
She wore a satin and tulle gown that featured a pleated bodice and beaded embroidered lace with a sweetheart neckline and side ruching. The asymmetrical gown had a pick-up skirt. The fingertip-length, two-tiered veil was highlighted by scalloped edging with beaded flowers and sequins. The bride carried a bouquet of purple hydrangeas and light-green roses with pearl accents. Maid of honor was Kathy Cipriani of Kingwood. Bridesmaids were Alyssa Leavell of Lampasas; Sandee Phelan of New Braunfels; Alisa Preece of Lampasas, sister-in-law of the groom; Allysse Lowe of Lampasas, sister-in-law of the bride; and Kristen Preece of Killeen, sister of the groom. The bridesmaids wore plum-colored strapless, satin floor-length ballgowns with side ruching and a beaded bodice. Their bouquets matched the bride’s. Flower girl was Emma Drake of Lampasas, who wore a floor-length white satin dress with a basketweave bodice and trim with pearl accents. Her brother, Josh Drake, served as ring bearer. Best man was Brandon Preece of Lampasas, brother of the groom. Groomsmen were Clay Bradley of Bend, brother of the groom; Aaron Jacobs of Franklin, Tenn.; William Brown of Bryan; and David Lowe and Jeff Lowe, both of Lampasas, brothers of the bride. Ushers were Nathan Brown of Bryan, Andrew Rollins of Georgetown and Jordan Roden of Lampasas. Organist was Karon Justice of Lampasas, who played “Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring” for seating of the parents and grandparents and the wedding party processional. “Canon in D” was used for the bride’s processional music, while “Ode to Joy” was played for the recessional. Soloist Rachel Theriot of Baton Rouge, La., cousin of the bride, sang “Love Never Fails” during lighting of the unity candle and communion. House party members included Emily Theriot of Baton Rouge, cousin of the bride, and Briana Van Zandt of Midlothian. The church altar area was decorated with candelabra, a wedding arch with greenery, and a floral centerpiece of purple and green mixed flowers. Rope lighting added accents to the decor. A reception was held at the Burnet Community Center after the wedding ceremony, hosted by the bride’s parents. The bride’s floating six-tier, cream-colored vanilla cake featured strawberry filling with buttercream frosting, decorated with green icing hydrangeas on top of each layer and pearl icing accents on the sides. The groom’s chocolate cake with chocolate fudge frosting was an upright boot-shaped cake, colored to simulate a red and brown leather design with boot stitching accents made of icing and a “Rocking H” brand. A rehearsal dinner, given by Hugo and Lesa Preece, was held at Hill Country Fellowship. The bride is a 2007 graduate of Lampasas High School. She is working toward a degree in elementary education at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor in Belton, where she will be a candidate for graduation in December. She is a student teacher this fall at Kline Whitis Elementary School. The groom is a 2005 Lampasas High School graduate. He is an electrician employed by Atkinson Electric. After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya in Mexico, the couple is at home in Lampasas. " alt="" />PAUL CLEMENT  009p1.preview No

Last edited by CRUNCH on Sat 09 Mar 2013, 6:17 am; edited 3 times in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

PAUL CLEMENT  Empty SO CLICK ON THIS LINK.....AND SEE WHAT THE REAL DISCOVERY IS!!>MR PAUL CLEMENT IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by CRUNCH Sat 09 Mar 2013, 2:24 am

http://www.lampasasdispatchrecord.com/news/2010-08-27/Lifestyles/LoweHernandez.html

AMEN!>> SO SCAMMER (SIR PAUL WANKALOT CLEMENT..................!!!)
I REST MY CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL CLEMENT  001m054GGbq
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

PAUL CLEMENT  Empty Re: PAUL CLEMENT

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down