TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Veronica afia bema @afia_bema_
James CW William I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:16 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
James CW William I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2024, 6:11 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Mabie May
James CW William I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2024, 11:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
James CW William I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 6:26 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
James CW William I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 1:13 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Amina Whitney aka Whitney Molen Amina
James CW William I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Talia Shepard
James CW William I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 10:23 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
James CW William I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 1:13 am by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
James CW William I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 12:58 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
James CW William I_vote_lcapJames CW William I_voting_barJames CW William I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
James CW William I_vote_lcapJames CW William I_voting_barJames CW William I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14291)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

James CW William

Go down

Male James CW William

Post by Diane Fri 04 Oct 2019, 1:22 am

James CW  William http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6093036504
James CW William 1--kWh52epUPT4VmQrhntVwzuhSjgoMA6iyAASZncdIssIvfVwJXvltca4xX_KjB

Last Active: Online now!  
Profile Views: 31 times  
Profile Skin: Welcome Friend ByBoop  
Tagline: Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to s  Member Since: October 3, 2019    
Relationship Status: Widowed  
Languages: English  
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White  
Religion: Christian  
Orientation: Straight
About Me      
Music:  Matt Bianco, INXS, U2, Pink Floyd, Bryan Adams, Michael Jackson, ABBA Smile, George Michael, Boy George, Sydney Youngblood, Adventure, Celine DIon, Bruce Springsteen, Beatles, John Lennon,    
Movies: by Tarantino, Almodóvar, Westerns, every great movie: I'm a maniac movie     TV: I don't have time to watch TV!    
Books:  With his own head - Marek Vagovič    
Sports: I love racing sport, etc.    
Interests: IN many things in the world, women, men, children, travel, love, kisses, sex, etc.    
Dreams: To become a general, now I am!    
Best Features:  I'm here to make friends and understand the kind of women in the world, I don't have time to chat with people, but if I do, I know that I like you and I want us to be friends or have a friendly contact, only, a real woman I don't have time for fake people! people!    
About Me: Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need help. Love does not make everyone, but the only one in her life who is special, thinks that she is always there for her, to be with her, so that she realizes how much she really loves her. I love myself as army general     Am looking for my soul mate, s:      
Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage.

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Photos from his profile

Post by Diane Fri 04 Oct 2019, 1:27 am

James CW William 1--kWh52epUPT4VmQrhntf0LiUUaDlukkcW15IZsaTvjG2Y-Mv0f_ZBav9sDukUk
James CW William 1--kWh52epUPT4VmQrhntTL8h5y_dboyYppOPpbIVVWWgbOLOertuLhV_0a8HmRW
James CW William 1--kWh52epUPT4VmQrhntWCROLoEPm8k8MjYTE5i-eJFD5Xl9ExlJWHKo97H4LBI
James CW William 1--kWh52epUPT4VmQrhntUttdjD2-UR_lXQK4KvmaT7prNjnmNt2twjQGYvZX18F

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Re: James CW William

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down