TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:00 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of ladymay iam_ladymay
FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:21 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:44 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:23 pm by Jamaica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF AUDREE JAYMES
FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:06 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_vote_lcapFROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_voting_barFROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_vote_lcapFROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_voting_barFROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14270)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER

Go down

FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER Empty FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER

Post by TagListed Tue 23 Mar 2010, 8:16 pm

Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 6:37:04 AM
To:

FROM THE DESK OF THE BANK MANAGER.FINANCIAL TRUST BANK OF AFRICA.COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC. RE:TRANSFER OF $5.5 million(USD) In order to transfer out $5.5 million(USD) from Financial Trust Bank ofAfrica,Benin. I have the courage to ask for your assistance to handle this important andconfidential business believing that you will never let me down either now orin future.Because it is highly confidential. I am Mr.Thomas Obi, a MANAGER in Financial Trust Bank of Africa, Benin. I am soliciting your co-operation in this business endevour that I intend tocarry out with you, if you would be interested and ready to give me your fullco-operation,There was an account opened in this bank in 1990, an d as at thattime I was the account officer directly handling the account unbehalf of theowner of the account, but since year 2000 nobody has perated on this accountagain. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that ifI do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for not hing orreverted into the selfish government purse. The owner of this account was Late Engr.Paul Robinson , a foreigner, and anEngineer with Pabas Engineering Co., and he died since year 2000.No otherperson knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has nootherbeneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does notknow anything about this account and the amount involved is $5.5 million(USD). I want to transfer the $5.5 million(USD) into a safe foreigner's accountabroad , but I do not know any foreigner. I am only contacting you as aforeigner because this money can not be approved to a local bank here, but canonly be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or driverslicense and foreign account. This is because the money is in US dollars and the former owner of the accountLate Engr.Paul Robinson,was a foreigner too. I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we do not knowourselves before,but be sure that it is real and a genuine business as I haveput in place the neccesary logistics that will ensure a hitch free transferinto your account upon your acceptance.I only got your contact address from mysecretary who operates computer with believe in God that you will never let medown in this business, but I n ever disclose what business I intend to carryout with you. You are the only person that I have contacted in this business, so please replyurgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently. Send alsoyour private telephone and fax number for urgent communication. I would haveliked us to meet face to face but as a bank top civil servant,I am not allowedby law of the land to travel outside the country for now.Kindly assist me sothat you can receive this money in a foreign account or any account of yourchoice where the fund will be safe. I will fly to your country for withdrawal and sharing and other investmentsonce you confirm the money in your account. I am contacting you because of theneed to involve a foreigner with foreign account and foreign beneficiary. I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management isready to approve this payment to any oreigner who has correct information ofthis account,which I will give to you immediately,if you are able and capableto handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to myinstructions and advice for our mutual benefit because this opportunity youknow hardly comes every time. I need truthful person in this business because I do not want to make mistakeand your strong assurance and trust are equally needed. With my position now in the office I can transfer this money to any foreigner'sreliable account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will beintact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing and I want toremind you that your share has been calculated at 40% of the total sum. I want to tell you that this transaction is 100% risk free and legal becauseall the documents that will back up this transaction will be available, so thatno body will question the fund when it is finaly tranfered into your account. I am waiting for your urgent reply so that I will give you more informationabout this transaction through my private email: thomasobi2008@gmail.com or my phone contact.Regards and God bless. Mr.Thomas Obi ----------------------------------------------------------------This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down