TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Veronica afia bema @afia_bema_
Christian I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:16 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
Christian I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2024, 6:11 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Mabie May
Christian I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2024, 11:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
Christian I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 6:26 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
Christian I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 1:13 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Amina Whitney aka Whitney Molen Amina
Christian I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Talia Shepard
Christian I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 10:23 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
Christian I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 1:13 am by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Christian I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 12:58 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Christian I_vote_lcapChristian I_voting_barChristian I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14291)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Christian

Go down

Male Christian

Post by Diane Fri 21 Dec 2018, 11:09 pm

Christian http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6064792106
Christian V5ERmJa_k9gkMpqBLIADb-6Ep8V2vXr4SQgkMOFpXJIb72L50OsN4zJaKWxv_8cw

Last Active: An hour ago  
Profile Views: 218 times  
Profile Skin: chris  
Tagline: I have two dogs who knows just went to be serious with things, so if there is no one out there for me, I will love and care for my dogs until the end  
Relationship Status: Single  
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White, Hispanic/Latino  
Orientation: Straight
About Me      
Music: I have grown fond of all music that is not offensive. I do have a passion for the Blues, love Kenny G, Rocknroll is here to stay, I could go on and on.    
Movies: I love old black and white flicks. A few of my favorites are Jane Eyre, Harvey, Mr. Peabody and the Mermaid and Christmas in Connecticut and almost all superhero movies by Marvel    
TV: I enjoy Ellen’s Game of Games, The Voice, Little Big Shots and America’s Got Talent, Dr. Phil It seems like the only channel I can get in is Cartoon Network lol     Books: I love to read, sometimes I forget about everything else. I enjoy autobiographies and biographies as well as a good mystery or romance book     Sports: I enjoy watching most sports, however, curling is a bit much for me and I love Basketball and volleyball.    
Interests: I love concerts, musicals, and plays. I attend at least a few every month. Actually, there is very little that I am not interested in. I like broadening my horizons. I am hoping to do some traveling now that I am not working. So I spend most of my time with my dogs. I love freshwater fishing, but am more of a catch and release type of guy. I love being optimistic and happy. Laughter is by far the best medicine. I may look serious, but damn it, it's only one life we have. Don't waste it trying to define who I am just by my look.    
Dreams: I would say, finding my partner in crime lol... Wonderful and spend the rest of my life laughing and showing my woman what it is like to be truly loved by an Italian. I tend to make the next day better than the previous one with the hope of finding the right someone who wants to be loved and give love in return and hopefully would say YES when I ask the big question. I am marriage-minded too and would love to meet the same version of my kinda person who wants to get married and be crazily happy together forever    
Best Features: My eyes and my smile. My eyes will reveal all and my smile will be contagious! I offer a lifetime of laughter and honesty! Am drama-free and bald-headed cool guy.    
About Me: First off if you aren't a happy person please move on. If you are here for games move on. If you are here to scam others, don't try me. If you are here for one night stand, already had that too many times, Lol F***king move on...Life is too short and too precious to be negative. I am 55 and still, I feel like I am 30, OK 37. I am very optimistic, my glass is always 98% full (I do have reality checks occasionally). I love to laugh and find humor and kindness to be my best assets. I am caring, creative, loyal, intelligent, a little silly, have a great sense of humor, fun and a hopeless romantic. I know just when and how my woman needs it lol I am definitely eclectic and a little eccentric. My smile is genuine and contagious, I hope you catch it. You will find me very tactile. ( If it isn't your thing - we won't be much of a match). I am a lover not a fighter! I love focusing on my woman, and I love God and am very spiritual, I inspire to live the life the way He intended it to be lead. Please leave judgment up to God, He knows what He is doing. I am not here to judge and I hope you aren’t either.

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Scammer Josh Peyton

Post by Diane Fri 21 Dec 2018, 11:14 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Photos from his profile

Post by Diane Fri 21 Dec 2018, 11:16 pm

Christian MUT_ZmwFIzuWKo5OijVIhSWobw2IQv1HVhnbVt4-dSFbTbnfBFFVJ45EHISY6dlF
Christian MUT_ZmwFIzuWKo5OijVIhQPSLf8-xyXUxceAJVCIvUS2Va7RSetnBN4fO81Ta72E
Christian MUT_ZmwFIzuWKo5OijVIhZ0zGMT9ZJDYDLDnwYXjLOHRigbYIaso-rWPYKaCg6rX
Christian MUT_ZmwFIzuWKo5OijVIhXkIS_2pdSse6_4QiTT9AHIVkrDQr6huxYyozmNaoQAm