TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Lola la_reinanyc
Jame B I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:37 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
Jame B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
Jame B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Kizitah Yeboah Amma
Jame B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:35 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
Jame B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
Jame B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Jame B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
Jame B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
Jame B I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2024, 5:49 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Jame B I_vote_lcapJame B I_voting_barJame B I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14276)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jamaica

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Jame B

Go down

Jame B Empty Jame B

Post by Diane Mon 21 May 2012, 2:35 am

Jame B http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5968123271

Jame B 800205zKBm7

Last Active: 59 minutes ago
Profile Views: 71 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: I HOLD THE KEY OF MYHEART BUT RIGHT PERSON HAS A SPARE
Basic Info: 41, Male, King, NC
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
About Me
Music: RnB
Movies: Adventure, Action, Romantic....
TV: Sport news, BBC, Documentary
Books: Romantic novels , Sport paper
Sports: football
Interests: Listen to music, going to the exotic beach listen to the wave
Dreams: Having a great company over the world
Best Features: I like dinner with a partner, i am kindly, caring, going looking gentle, i love blue colors

Diane

Back to top Go down

Jame B Empty Fench scammer Don Renaud on Identity Theft scam as Alessandro can be found on the French scam site called Plural

Post by Diane Mon 21 May 2012, 3:29 am

https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Dominique-Dominique-Moralaisse/100002114308542

https://www.facebook.com/people/Alexandre-Dubois/100000775654225

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://escrocdunet.canalblog.com/albums/il_est_de_partout____/index.html&ei=urW5T63ZH8-K6QGQlcT8Cg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CE8Q7gEwAw&prev=/search%3Fhl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26tbs%3Dsbi:AMhZZiuwfNMK6qAN9sCuBz7AsrXZHyoCk3JGzz2MSlA7pSHZaQNBGcHli6_1XCtc-kNgAB4beR4zFJaFMf5LFLJ4rv_1OW3uwNXMhk5qdOZw05eokjOwZBhEJsLuI47ZqkxXsbT78tEJ5anePQxprXFTvZYAlXHAhWZd7pWT18O6EkesBEvMACUcAeImEkBvrMzTwpjbDOUX9ytDZ-CPWvQ13RF-mBQgRrYJMHpTN-cTDwwz7sI11uBsRtnsZTmBTchrhBQNbZ0WZrLkeJvp8xKu1trWpztCyp4f3zk8RyaXsGLpnv5YnLKkDGa1mdzRHKE43Q5oZSZ5VWE6vFTPOOKZZIHm6n2qkH8Z40xdmSCXH3w0_1ersANOZeqkuOyJMzbDKb6-JfA6Zh3JU4m_1xT3tl_1vagF3UspcDiTYJpXj2hgSbLCiTf6JFBzBrnHEvTQi-2579ePFiqgfAZslFbpZwGgkGdaHkpzQ722xN9mf26GBqni7RgbR9R_1AbUWHychqmrMrmyCOwRc_1KNSgpa6rJ1oWdiuQyioASK37ym1udsc3a5V225XPczO5draN5i-fG1odAHmLkZeO-WtzKTAPXZkQboLrJ_1qmjsgR5lIlXrj-u13ulDsadZrK6GnNbhx6BChqp2R9w6VDOauDzMPO07lLgd43Lc1E0BSr2Ano_1ih4TLloAlM9ZN6Y7slUNWqxCXl_1tezIwp4wOYnLSL_1rlRADA9c-9UsWJMJt2oEuBAeaSee0fYEnzNu1kTW5SuJyGlCDck1aQMI8sNEcb6kR7tB9EaRsUaHHFjhR1HRBbHHXfpqx6Btg3KfV-oVTDp59DXu-kc-KMtTqk-M6peNHHD89MOfZP0hjxFA-WLNgTHUWCWuL3XF7Hy4BhNf49Yx-vz7LYxMnaJ45_156Mu98ThYwR3I_1FJ0NmI9aclHpyn4dOfuOoeOacyPeZrUr4tG-R2vqIM3F_14_1_1tt5VOZEYa4SxCf2dHdW5iPek-Cj09zG6Rah72ZApB_15dl0LogWIU5ElkPVWs4u26I1G3BfF6kqOOqTo0wnqenjtC9Sp6dYk9fpxv2u3cFz6Lfr3G3GR3aFry4v5uKseowv1dsN83Mv_1UbR-bPM6JkCsFgWqVQDfvERtPrrCM5bE89sy-lpYVXK93FFb4AWaaTtfnXrqJhrietrJo_1qFM1fhTL7MEmv-x4c85ujN37jHneDnhO6kq1FHAflRVvyYaOhg5iapKeG7ureUAHsNfcQANLNlW8YVQTTyR9KOCmCZd1iJ6f0BoIItX5Sod6cRBCjFKphfVbiBBrDoetbaCEFVc3_1JFHFMIPqig2kj04KPk%26prmd%3Dimvnshttp://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://escrocdunet.canalblog.com/albums/il_est_de_partout____/index.html&ei=urW5T63ZH8-K6QGQlcT8Cg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CE8Q7gEwAw&prev=/search%3Fhl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26tbs%3Dsbi:AMhZZiuwfNMK6qAN9sCuBz7AsrXZHyoCk3JGzz2MSlA7pSHZaQNBGcHli6_1XCtc-kNgAB4beR4zFJaFMf5LFLJ4rv_1OW3uwNXMhk5qdOZw05eokjOwZBhEJsLuI47ZqkxXsbT78tEJ5anePQxprXFTvZYAlXHAhWZd7pWT18O6EkesBEvMACUcAeImEkBvrMzTwpjbDOUX9ytDZ-CPWvQ13RF-mBQgRrYJMHpTN-cTDwwz7sI11uBsRtnsZTmBTchrhBQNbZ0WZrLkeJvp8xKu1trWpztCyp4f3zk8RyaXsGLpnv5YnLKkDGa1mdzRHKE43Q5oZSZ5VWE6vFTPOOKZZIHm6n2qkH8Z40xdmSCXH3w0_1ersANOZeqkuOyJMzbDKb6-JfA6Zh3JU4m_1xT3tl_1vagF3UspcDiTYJpXj2hgSbLCiTf6JFBzBrnHEvTQi-2579ePFiqgfAZslFbpZwGgkGdaHkpzQ722xN9mf26GBqni7RgbR9R_1AbUWHychqmrMrmyCOwRc_1KNSgpa6rJ1oWdiuQyioASK37ym1udsc3a5V225XPczO5draN5i-fG1odAHmLkZeO-WtzKTAPXZkQboLrJ_1qmjsgR5lIlXrj-u13ulDsadZrK6GnNbhx6BChqp2R9w6VDOauDzMPO07lLgd43Lc1E0BSr2Ano_1ih4TLloAlM9ZN6Y7slUNWqxCXl_1tezIwp4wOYnLSL_1rlRADA9c-9UsWJMJt2oEuBAeaSee0fYEnzNu1kTW5SuJyGlCDck1aQMI8sNEcb6kR7tB9EaRsUaHHFjhR1HRBbHHXfpqx6Btg3KfV-oVTDp59DXu-kc-KMtTqk-M6peNHHD89MOfZP0hjxFA-WLNgTHUWCWuL3XF7Hy4BhNf49Yx-vz7LYxMnaJ45_156Mu98ThYwR3I_1FJ0NmI9aclHpyn4dOfuOoeOacyPeZrUr4tG-R2vqIM3F_14_1_1tt5VOZEYa4SxCf2dHdW5iPek-Cj09zG6Rah72ZApB_15dl0LogWIU5ElkPVWs4u26I1G3BfF6kqOOqTo0wnqenjtC9Sp6dYk9fpxv2u3cFz6Lfr3G3GR3aFry4v5uKseowv1dsN83Mv_1UbR-bPM6JkCsFgWqVQDfvERtPrrCM5bE89sy-lpYVXK93FFb4AWaaTtfnXrqJhrietrJo_1qFM1fhTL7MEmv-x4c85ujN37jHneDnhO6kq1FHAflRVvyYaOhg5iapKeG7ureUAHsNfcQANLNlW8YVQTTyR9KOCmCZd1iJ6f0BoIItX5Sod6cRBCjFKphfVbiBBrDoetbaCEFVc3_1JFHFMIPqig2kj04KPk%26prmd%3Dimvns

Diane

Back to top Go down

Jame B Empty This is in French and English combined sorry I tried to get it translated.

Post by Diane Mon 21 May 2012, 3:45 am

[url=Je suis en paix avec le monde et je caresse l'illusion que tout va bien et que le monde est aussi en paix avec moi I am at peace with the world and I still cherish the illusion that all is well and that the world is at peace with myself * Accueil Welcome * > ARNAQUE > SCAM 16 mars, 2012 March 16, 2012 Alessandro Alessandro Classé dans : ARNAQUE , colere , DANGER , humeurs , societe — kinkajouunblogfr @ 17:47 Filed under: Scam , anger , DANGER , moods , company - kinkajouunblogfr @ 17:47 Je l'ai rêvé, encore plus beau que son prédécesseur, libre à l'exception de cette fillette de 13 ans qui est la sienne mais elle est adoooooooooorable. I dreamed, even more beautiful than its predecessor, free with the exception of this 13 year old girl who is his own but is adoooooooooorable. D'ailleurs, il lui parle de moi et elle m'aime déjà ! Moreover, he speaks to me and she loves me already! sa liberté, je la dois à son bienheureux veuvage…de plus la belle-mère, non, l'ex-belle-mère est retournée vivre dans son pays d'origine, l'Italie. his freedom, I owe to her widowhood blessed ... over the stepmother, not the ex-stepmother moved back to his country of origin, Italy. Elle ne supportait plus la vue de ce gendre depuis le décès de sa fille dans l'accident de voiture qui lui a coûté la vie, alors que lui est bien vivant ! She could not stand the sight of this son since the death of his daughter in the car accident that claimed his life while he is alive! Je n'aurais donc pas à composer avec la grand-mère maternelle de cette charmante enfant au quotidien. I could not cope with the maternal grandmother of this lovely child daily. L'autre hic : il est catholique, non pratiquant mais il aime bien aller à l'église…ne pas chercher à comprendre ! The other problem: it is Catholic, not practicing but he loves going to church ... do not try to understand! La preuve il aime le chant spiritual de BOUNGOU. Proof he loves singing of spirituals BOUNGOU. Moi, non ! Me, no! Je ne mets pas le lien, moi je n'aime pas. I do not put the link, I do not like. La preuve qu'il est beau, selon mes critères, la voilà : Proof that it is beautiful, by my standards, is this: Alessandro Alessandro-SCAM in 300x225 La preuve qu'elle est jolie la petite, même si j'aurais préféré son papa pour moi toute seule : Proof that she is pretty small, although I would have preferred her dad all to myself: hodge-007-01-09-199x300 in anger Une enfant de 13 ans, habillée comme cela, alors que la mienne, trois ans de plus en est aux yeux charbonneux et aux tenues gothiques, va falloir composer ! A 13 year old, dressed like that, while mine, three years older is the smoky eye and Gothic outfits, will have to deal! Ainsi va la vie, on discute, on s'approche, grâce au truchement de ce merveilleux média qui nous met en relation aussi bien avec notre voisin de pallier, notre garagiste(si si !) ou à l'inconnu d'hier qui nous dit dans un langage imagé aujourd'hui, qu'on lui met des papillons dans l'estomac. Such is life, we talk, we approach, through the intermediary of this wonderful medium that connects us both with our next door neighbor, our garage (yes!) Or the unknown yesterday that we said today in a colorful language, that he puts butterflies in the stomach. Il s'est désinscrit du site où nous avons pris contact autour de Michel Telo pour n'être qu'avec moi, il me demande bien sûr d'en faire autant. He unsubscribed from the site where we made contact with Michel Telo for being with me, of course he asks me to do the same. Il se trouve beau, c'est tellement vrai que son patronyme en atteste Beauregard, pensez-donc ! It is beautiful, it's so true that his name attests Beauregard, do so! Il ya quelque chose d'exotique à associer le nom et le prénom, comme une invitation au voyage : Alessandro Beauregard qui vient de Rome… Et il travaille, pas comme ces amputés du boulot, non ! There is something exotic to associate the name and surname, as an invitation to travel: Alessandro Beauregard who comes from Rome ... And it works, not like those amputees from work, no! même le dimanche il court rencontrer des investisseurs. on Sundays he runs meet investors. Et pas n'importe lesquels, ces investisseurs-là, l'attendront pour le rencontrer dimanche puisque sa fille chérie a été souffrante la veille, jour du rendez-vous initial. And not just any, then these investors, the wait to meet him Sunday as his beloved daughter was ill the day before, day of initial appointment. Il travaille mais il sait aussi danser, chanter, cuisiner et consacrer du temps à sa fille : autre constante italienne ? It works but he also knows dance, sing, cook and spend time with her daughter, another constant Italian? Alessandro-has-the-pool-287x300 in DANGER Les affaires tournent bien et c'est de bon augure. Business is good and it bodes well. Dans la foulée de ce rendez-vous d'affaire un contrat va bientôt arriver à son terme : les voitures qu'il a commandées vont être livrées en Afrique…Vous savez ? In the wake of the appointment of a contract deal will soon come to an end: the cars he has ordered will be delivered in Africa ... You know? l'Afrique ce continent-village peuplé de noirs où on peut faire de juteuses affaires si on est un professionnel digne de ce nom et si on ne rechigne pas à quelques sacrifices. African continent-populated village of black where you can make juicy business if you're a professional worthy of the name and if you do not mind some sacrifices. Quel sacrifice ? What sacrifice? Le premier…tu comprends, ma douce, mon coeur, ma chérie, toi que la providence m'envoie ? The first ... you know, my dear, my heart, my darling, you whom Providence sends me? C'est pour le travail que j'y vais, calme donc ton impatience, je n'en ai que pour une semaine tout au plus. That's the work I'm going, so calm your impatience, I did that for a week at most. Puis à mon retour on sera ensemble pour toujours pour vivre notre amour. Then on my return we will live together forever for our love. On ira au Brésil, j'ai prévu le voyage, je te l'offre comme gage de mon attachement à toi et nous ne serons que tous les deux : le plus beau voyage de notre vie ! We will go to Brazil, I planned the trip, I offer as a token of my commitment to you and that we will both: the most beautiful trip of a lifetime! for-life-300x184 in moods Une semaine, ce n'est rien au regard de tous les bonheurs que nous avons à partager, tu me le concèdes et notre impatience réciproque nous rapproche, tu m'es indispensable, je ne sais pas ce que je ferais sans toi… Et puis notre lien magique nous unit…on a internet, on va se voir et communiquer. A week is nothing compared to all the happiness we shared, you concede me the reciprocal and our impatience us closer, you are to me essential, I do not know what I would do without you ... And then our magical bond unites us ... we have internet, we will see and communicate. Effectivement, par texto on croirait que Lomé, capitale du Togo s'est rapprochée de L'Hérault ! Actually, you'd think by texting Lome, Togo's capital has come close to L'Hérault! La liaison vocale est plus hasardeuse, pas moyen de se parler, il ya comme un refus sur les ondes. The voice connection is more hazardous, no way to talk, there is a refusal on the air. En revanche, je peux le voir dans la chambre d'hôtel (un peu glauque) qu'il occupe. However, I can see it in the hotel room (a little creepy) it occupies. Mais je le vois en cam, c'est rassurant, ça vise à éloigner les doutes que je pourrais nourrir. But I see it on cam, it is reassuring, it aims to remove the doubts that I could eat. Mais douter de quoi quand on s'aime comme on s'aime ! But what doubt when we love as we love! Il est venu seul pour les opérations de réception et de dédouanement des véhicules qu'il doit vendre là bas ! He came alone for the reception and customs clearance of vehicles to be sold there! Sur place à son arrivée on lui a proposé les services d'un guide qui l'aide pour ses différents déplacements : Kendia Eric Steve, il lui fait autant confiance qu'à moi… On site upon arrival he was offered the services of a guide to help for various journeys: Eric Kendia Steve, he is as confident as me ... Company in 225x300-307140_185991874813462_182140858531897_389436_1088609463_n Ce scénario a quelque chose qui m'alerte. This scenario has something that alerts me. Je ne saurais dire quoi, ni le moment précis où le triangle se met à clignoter dans mon cerveau, mais en relisant nos échanges, les mots de l'attachement sont vite (trop vite) apparus. I can not say what, or exactly when the triangle flashes in my brain, but by reading our exchange, the words of attachment quickly (too quickly) appeared. Dans le même temps, il m'incitait à la patience pour une rencontre réelle. At the same time, he encouraged me to be patient for a real encounter. Est-ce la marque de fabrique des italiens ? Is this the hallmark of Italian? Alors je commence à jouer le jeu de l'amour fou en attendant le premier appel à l'aide. So I start playing the game of love crazy until the first call for help. Je m'attendais à une sollicitation lors du trajet vers Paris à la rencontre des investisseurs…rien ! I expected a solicitation during the trip to Paris to meet investors ... nothing! Alors ce sera l'Afrique. Then it will be Africa. Mais pas tout de suite. But not right away. Le dernier matin de notre amour mort-né s'ouvre sur ce message que je m'abstiendrais de qualifier : The last morning of our love stillborn opens with this message that I would not qualify: « Il existe toujours des personnes exceptionnelles auxquelles on ne peut s'empêcher de penser car leur affection est d'une importance capitale dans notre vie. "There are always exceptional people whom one can not help thinking because their condition is of paramount importance in our lives. cependant il est nécessaire de leur témoigner notre fidélité d'esprit. However, it is necessary to show our loyalty to mind. Par le biais de ce sms je te souhaite une bonne et agréable journée, je t'aime mon amour. Through this sms I wish you a happy and pleasant day, I love you my love. » " Salaud !!! Bastard! est-ce à cause de ce message que l'une de mes filles a atterri aux urgences le jour-même ? Is it because of the message that one of my daughters has emergency landed on the same day? Quelques échanges plus tard et après avoir été informée d'une dernière course à faire avant le dédouanement et l'approche de notre première rencontre à l'aéroport où il est d'accord que je vienne le cueillir, le message qui annonce l'imposture : je me suis fait agresser, je viens d'être victime. A few exchanges later and after being informed of a last race prior to the clearance and the approach we first met at the airport where he agreed that I should come pick him up, the message announcing the sham : I got mugged, I have just been victim. Ils m'ont emporté le sac et je n'en reviens pas. They carried me the bag and I can not believe it. Je suis mal, on m'a tout pris, je ne sais plus que faire. I'm bad, I took everything, I do not know what to do. 5-224x300 Par devers-moi, je traite d'imbéciles, ces agresseurs qui lui laissent son téléphone portable !!! Devers by me, I deal with idiots, these aggressors who left him his cell phone! pfff pas doués, quand même ! pfff not good, anyway! De 12h32 à 1h30 le lendemain matin, je vais m'appliquer à lui faire croire que je vais lui verser, au nom de son guide à Lomé au Togo, les 15000 € dont on l'aurait délesté…par amour bien sûr ! From 12:32 to 1:30 the next morning, I will apply myself to make him believe that I will pay, on behalf of his guide in Lome, Togo, the € 15,000 which he would have been lightened by love ... of course! il m'indique comment lui faire parvenir les fonds par Westerunion, c'est fiable et rapide ! he tells me how to send funds by Westerunion is reliable and fast! et c'est normal que je passe par son guide, puisqu'il n'a plus ses papiers. and it is normal that I pass by his guide, since it no longer has his papers. A quelque chose, malheur est bon et le passage aux urgences de ma fille me permettra de le faire lanterner un peu plus. A something, silver lining and the passage of emergency my daughter will do dawdle a bit more. En effet la bonne mère que je suis reste au chevet de sa fille souffrante. Indeed the good mother that I am still at the bedside of his ailing daughter. Dans le même temps je le rassure sur mon amour inconditionnel , il est vivant, qu'est-ce donc 15000€ au regard de sa vie ? At the same time I reassured him on my unconditional love, he's alive, what then € 15,000 in relation to his life? demain à la première heure je lui transfèrerais les fonds. tomorrow in the first hour I would transfèrerais funds. Ne se doutant pas que je l'ai reniflé depuis un moment, Jojo belle-gueule a sans doute débouché une bonne bouteille à cette dinde qui n'essaye même pas de lui proposer une partie de la somme mais son intégralité ! Not suspecting that I sniffed for a while, Jojo-beautiful face has probably led to a good bottle of that turkey that does not even try to offer him a part of the money but its entirety! Alessandro-to-edge-of-the-beach-220x300 Prétextant une panne de mon ordinateur, je reprends contact par sms pour le mettre à terre en lui révélant que je l'ai découvert : il feint de tomber de haut. Claiming a failure of my computer, I take contact by sms to bring it down by revealing that I discovered: he pretends to fall down. Il est déçu que je pense ça de lui, il n'aurais pas dû me parler de ça pour garder notre amour intact. He was disappointed that I think that about him, he should not have to tell me about it to keep our love intact. Enfin si je pense qu'il est un escroc, que je l'efface de mes contacts plutôt que de l'injurier. Finally if I think he is a crook, I erase it from my contacts rather than insulting. Mais quand même, à une heure du matin il me propose de parler à sa fille par mail et de la voir en cam pour qu'elle atteste que son papa chéri est en grande détresse dans ce pays lointain ! But anyway, at one o'clock I propose to speak to his daughter-mail and see it on cam for her daddy darling certifies that is in great distress in that distant land! On peut la joindre là : dicta@live.fr She can be reached here: dicta@live.fr Si ce n'est pas une preuve de sa bonne foi ! If this is not proof of his good faith! Bon, lui c'est ici qu'on prend contact avec lui alessandro_beauregard@hotmail.com Well, it is here that we contacted him alessandro_beauregard@hotmail.com Il ne lâche pas l'affaire et tente encore un peu de me convaincre de sa bonne foi, comme je n'ai qu'une seule envie, lui éclater la tronche à coups de lattes, je coupe court. He does not drop the case and tries a little to convince me of his good faith, as I have just one wish, it burst at the mug shots of lattes, I cut short. La nuit ça sert à dormir ! At night it used to sleep! Et deux petites dernières pour la route : And two recent small for the road: Alessandro3 Alessandro2-297x300 ]Je suis en paix avec le monde et je caresse l'illusion que tout va bien et que le monde est aussi en paix avec moi I am at peace with the world and I still cherish the illusion that all is well and that the world is at peace with myself * Accueil Welcome * > ARNAQUE > SCAM 16 mars, 2012 March 16, 2012 Alessandro Alessandro Classé dans : ARNAQUE , colere , DANGER , humeurs , societe — kinkajouunblogfr @ 17:47 Filed under: Scam , anger , DANGER , moods , company - kinkajouunblogfr @ 17:47 Je l'ai rêvé, encore plus beau que son prédécesseur, libre à l'exception de cette fillette de 13 ans qui est la sienne mais elle est adoooooooooorable. I dreamed, even more beautiful than its predecessor, free with the exception of this 13 year old girl who is his own but is adoooooooooorable. D'ailleurs, il lui parle de moi et elle m'aime déjà ! Moreover, he speaks to me and she loves me already! sa liberté, je la dois à son bienheureux veuvage…de plus la belle-mère, non, l'ex-belle-mère est retournée vivre dans son pays d'origine, l'Italie. his freedom, I owe to her widowhood blessed ... over the stepmother, not the ex-stepmother moved back to his country of origin, Italy. Elle ne supportait plus la vue de ce gendre depuis le décès de sa fille dans l'accident de voiture qui lui a coûté la vie, alors que lui est bien vivant ! She could not stand the sight of this son since the death of his daughter in the car accident that claimed his life while he is alive! Je n'aurais donc pas à composer avec la grand-mère maternelle de cette charmante enfant au quotidien. I could not cope with the maternal grandmother of this lovely child daily. L'autre hic : il est catholique, non pratiquant mais il aime bien aller à l'église…ne pas chercher à comprendre ! The other problem: it is Catholic, not practicing but he loves going to church ... do not try to understand! La preuve il aime le chant spiritual de BOUNGOU. Proof he loves singing of spirituals BOUNGOU. Moi, non ! Me, no! Je ne mets pas le lien, moi je n'aime pas. I do not put the link, I do not like. La preuve qu'il est beau, selon mes critères, la voilà : Proof that it is beautiful, by my standards, is this: Alessandro Alessandro-SCAM in 300x225 La preuve qu'elle est jolie la petite, même si j'aurais préféré son papa pour moi toute seule : Proof that she is pretty small, although I would have preferred her dad all to myself: hodge-007-01-09-199x300 in anger Une enfant de 13 ans, habillée comme cela, alors que la mienne, trois ans de plus en est aux yeux charbonneux et aux tenues gothiques, va falloir composer ! A 13 year old, dressed like that, while mine, three years older is the smoky eye and Gothic outfits, will have to deal! Ainsi va la vie, on discute, on s'approche, grâce au truchement de ce merveilleux média qui nous met en relation aussi bien avec notre voisin de pallier, notre garagiste(si si !) ou à l'inconnu d'hier qui nous dit dans un langage imagé aujourd'hui, qu'on lui met des papillons dans l'estomac. Such is life, we talk, we approach, through the intermediary of this wonderful medium that connects us both with our next door neighbor, our garage (yes!) Or the unknown yesterday that we said today in a colorful language, that he puts butterflies in the stomach. Il s'est désinscrit du site où nous avons pris contact autour de Michel Telo pour n'être qu'avec moi, il me demande bien sûr d'en faire autant. He unsubscribed from the site where we made contact with Michel Telo for being with me, of course he asks me to do the same. Il se trouve beau, c'est tellement vrai que son patronyme en atteste Beauregard, pensez-donc ! It is beautiful, it's so true that his name attests Beauregard, do so! Il ya quelque chose d'exotique à associer le nom et le prénom, comme une invitation au voyage : Alessandro Beauregard qui vient de Rome… Et il travaille, pas comme ces amputés du boulot, non ! There is something exotic to associate the name and surname, as an invitation to travel: Alessandro Beauregard who comes from Rome ... And it works, not like those amputees from work, no! même le dimanche il court rencontrer des investisseurs. on Sundays he runs meet investors. Et pas n'importe lesquels, ces investisseurs-là, l'attendront pour le rencontrer dimanche puisque sa fille chérie a été souffrante la veille, jour du rendez-vous initial. And not just any, then these investors, the wait to meet him Sunday as his beloved daughter was ill the day before, day of initial appointment. Il travaille mais il sait aussi danser, chanter, cuisiner et consacrer du temps à sa fille : autre constante italienne ? It works but he also knows dance, sing, cook and spend time with her daughter, another constant Italian? Alessandro-has-the-pool-287x300 in DANGER Les affaires tournent bien et c'est de bon augure. Business is good and it bodes well. Dans la foulée de ce rendez-vous d'affaire un contrat va bientôt arriver à son terme : les voitures qu'il a commandées vont être livrées en Afrique…Vous savez ? In the wake of the appointment of a contract deal will soon come to an end: the cars he has ordered will be delivered in Africa ... You know? l'Afrique ce continent-village peuplé de noirs où on peut faire de juteuses affaires si on est un professionnel digne de ce nom et si on ne rechigne pas à quelques sacrifices. African continent-populated village of black where you can make juicy business if you're a professional worthy of the name and if you do not mind some sacrifices. Quel sacrifice ? What sacrifice? Le premier…tu comprends, ma douce, mon coeur, ma chérie, toi que la providence m'envoie ? The first ... you know, my dear, my heart, my darling, you whom Providence sends me? C'est pour le travail que j'y vais, calme donc ton impatience, je n'en ai que pour une semaine tout au plus. That's the work I'm going, so calm your impatience, I did that for a week at most. Puis à mon retour on sera ensemble pour toujours pour vivre notre amour. Then on my return we will live together forever for our love. On ira au Brésil, j'ai prévu le voyage, je te l'offre comme gage de mon attachement à toi et nous ne serons que tous les deux : le plus beau voyage de notre vie ! We will go to Brazil, I planned the trip, I offer as a token of my commitment to you and that we will both: the most beautiful trip of a lifetime! for-life-300x184 in moods Une semaine, ce n'est rien au regard de tous les bonheurs que nous avons à partager, tu me le concèdes et notre impatience réciproque nous rapproche, tu m'es indispensable, je ne sais pas ce que je ferais sans toi… Et puis notre lien magique nous unit…on a internet, on va se voir et communiquer. A week is nothing compared to all the happiness we shared, you concede me the reciprocal and our impatience us closer, you are to me essential, I do not know what I would do without you ... And then our magical bond unites us ... we have internet, we will see and communicate. Effectivement, par texto on croirait que Lomé, capitale du Togo s'est rapprochée de L'Hérault ! Actually, you'd think by texting Lome, Togo's capital has come close to L'Hérault! La liaison vocale est plus hasardeuse, pas moyen de se parler, il ya comme un refus sur les ondes. The voice connection is more hazardous, no way to talk, there is a refusal on the air. En revanche, je peux le voir dans la chambre d'hôtel (un peu glauque) qu'il occupe. However, I can see it in the hotel room (a little creepy) it occupies. Mais je le vois en cam, c'est rassurant, ça vise à éloigner les doutes que je pourrais nourrir. But I see it on cam, it is reassuring, it aims to remove the doubts that I could eat. Mais douter de quoi quand on s'aime comme on s'aime ! But what doubt when we love as we love! Il est venu seul pour les opérations de réception et de dédouanement des véhicules qu'il doit vendre là bas ! He came alone for the reception and customs clearance of vehicles to be sold there! Sur place à son arrivée on lui a proposé les services d'un guide qui l'aide pour ses différents déplacements : Kendia Eric Steve, il lui fait autant confiance qu'à moi… On site upon arrival he was offered the services of a guide to help for various journeys: Eric Kendia Steve, he is as confident as me ... Company in 225x300-307140_185991874813462_182140858531897_389436_1088609463_n Ce scénario a quelque chose qui m'alerte. This scenario has something that alerts me. Je ne saurais dire quoi, ni le moment précis où le triangle se met à clignoter dans mon cerveau, mais en relisant nos échanges, les mots de l'attachement sont vite (trop vite) apparus. I can not say what, or exactly when the triangle flashes in my brain, but by reading our exchange, the words of attachment quickly (too quickly) appeared. Dans le même temps, il m'incitait à la patience pour une rencontre réelle. At the same time, he encouraged me to be patient for a real encounter. Est-ce la marque de fabrique des italiens ? Is this the hallmark of Italian? Alors je commence à jouer le jeu de l'amour fou en attendant le premier appel à l'aide. So I start playing the game of love crazy until the first call for help. Je m'attendais à une sollicitation lors du trajet vers Paris à la rencontre des investisseurs…rien ! I expected a solicitation during the trip to Paris to meet investors ... nothing! Alors ce sera l'Afrique. Then it will be Africa. Mais pas tout de suite. But not right away. Le dernier matin de notre amour mort-né s'ouvre sur ce message que je m'abstiendrais de qualifier : The last morning of our love stillborn opens with this message that I would not qualify: « Il existe toujours des personnes exceptionnelles auxquelles on ne peut s'empêcher de penser car leur affection est d'une importance capitale dans notre vie. "There are always exceptional people whom one can not help thinking because their condition is of paramount importance in our lives. cependant il est nécessaire de leur témoigner notre fidélité d'esprit. However, it is necessary to show our loyalty to mind. Par le biais de ce sms je te souhaite une bonne et agréable journée, je t'aime mon amour. Through this sms I wish you a happy and pleasant day, I love you my love. » " Salaud !!! Bastard! est-ce à cause de ce message que l'une de mes filles a atterri aux urgences le jour-même ? Is it because of the message that one of my daughters has emergency landed on the same day? Quelques échanges plus tard et après avoir été informée d'une dernière course à faire avant le dédouanement et l'approche de notre première rencontre à l'aéroport où il est d'accord que je vienne le cueillir, le message qui annonce l'imposture : je me suis fait agresser, je viens d'être victime. A few exchanges later and after being informed of a last race prior to the clearance and the approach we first met at the airport where he agreed that I should come pick him up, the message announcing the sham : I got mugged, I have just been victim. Ils m'ont emporté le sac et je n'en reviens pas. They carried me the bag and I can not believe it. Je suis mal, on m'a tout pris, je ne sais plus que faire. I'm bad, I took everything, I do not know what to do. 5-224x300 Par devers-moi, je traite d'imbéciles, ces agresseurs qui lui laissent son téléphone portable !!! Devers by me, I deal with idiots, these aggressors who left him his cell phone! pfff pas doués, quand même ! pfff not good, anyway! De 12h32 à 1h30 le lendemain matin, je vais m'appliquer à lui faire croire que je vais lui verser, au nom de son guide à Lomé au Togo, les 15000 € dont on l'aurait délesté…par amour bien sûr ! From 12:32 to 1:30 the next morning, I will apply myself to make him believe that I will pay, on behalf of his guide in Lome, Togo, the € 15,000 which he would have been lightened by love ... of course! il m'indique comment lui faire parvenir les fonds par Westerunion, c'est fiable et rapide ! he tells me how to send funds by Westerunion is reliable and fast! et c'est normal que je passe par son guide, puisqu'il n'a plus ses papiers. and it is normal that I pass by his guide, since it no longer has his papers. A quelque chose, malheur est bon et le passage aux urgences de ma fille me permettra de le faire lanterner un peu plus. A something, silver lining and the passage of emergency my daughter will do dawdle a bit more. En effet la bonne mère que je suis reste au chevet de sa fille souffrante. Indeed the good mother that I am still at the bedside of his ailing daughter. Dans le même temps je le rassure sur mon amour inconditionnel , il est vivant, qu'est-ce donc 15000€ au regard de sa vie ? At the same time I reassured him on my unconditional love, he's alive, what then € 15,000 in relation to his life? demain à la première heure je lui transfèrerais les fonds. tomorrow in the first hour I would transfèrerais funds. Ne se doutant pas que je l'ai reniflé depuis un moment, Jojo belle-gueule a sans doute débouché une bonne bouteille à cette dinde qui n'essaye même pas de lui proposer une partie de la somme mais son intégralité ! Not suspecting that I sniffed for a while, Jojo-beautiful face has probably led to a good bottle of that turkey that does not even try to offer him a part of the money but its entirety! Alessandro-to-edge-of-the-beach-220x300 Prétextant une panne de mon ordinateur, je reprends contact par sms pour le mettre à terre en lui révélant que je l'ai découvert : il feint de tomber de haut. Claiming a failure of my computer, I take contact by sms to bring it down by revealing that I discovered: he pretends to fall down. Il est déçu que je pense ça de lui, il n'aurais pas dû me parler de ça pour garder notre amour intact. He was disappointed that I think that about him, he should not have to tell me about it to keep our love intact. Enfin si je pense qu'il est un escroc, que je l'efface de mes contacts plutôt que de l'injurier. Finally if I think he is a crook, I erase it from my contacts rather than insulting. Mais quand même, à une heure du matin il me propose de parler à sa fille par mail et de la voir en cam pour qu'elle atteste que son papa chéri est en grande détresse dans ce pays lointain ! But anyway, at one o'clock I propose to speak to his daughter-mail and see it on cam for her daddy darling certifies that is in great distress in that distant land! On peut la joindre là : dicta@live.fr She can be reached here: dicta@live.fr Si ce n'est pas une preuve de sa bonne foi ! If this is not proof of his good faith! Bon, lui c'est ici qu'on prend contact avec lui alessandro_beauregard@hotmail.com Well, it is here that we contacted him alessandro_beauregard@hotmail.com Il ne lâche pas l'affaire et tente encore un peu de me convaincre de sa bonne foi, comme je n'ai qu'une seule envie, lui éclater la tronche à coups de lattes, je coupe court. He does not drop the case and tries a little to convince me of his good faith, as I have just one wish, it burst at the mug shots of lattes, I cut short. La nuit ça sert à dormir ! At night it used to sleep! Et deux petites dernières pour la route : And two recent small for the road: Alessandro3 Alessandro2-297x300 [/url]

Diane

Back to top Go down

Jame B Empty The photos on Plural of James B aka Alessandro

Post by Diane Mon 21 May 2012, 3:50 am

Jame B Alessandro-300x225
Jame B Alessandro-a-la-piscine-287x300
Jame B 307140_185991874813462_182140858531897_389436_1088609463_n-225x300
Jame B Alessandro-au-bord-de-la-plage-220x300
Jame B Alessandro3
Jame B Alessandro2-297x300

Diane

Back to top Go down