TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Deji Bolanle
George W I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:50 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Aranaa miss birches
George W I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:05 pm by Jamica

» Scammer with photos of Briana Bette
George W I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:36 pm by Jamica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF CHANELL HEART
George W I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:20 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
George W I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Kendall Dior
George W I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Amanda Brinkley
George W I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Ella Selepter aka yaa_goodlife
George W I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:46 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Anaëlle Mevoung
George W I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:36 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
George W I_vote_lcapGeorge W I_voting_barGeorge W I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14329)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jamica

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

George W

Go down

Male George W

Post by Diane Sat 04 Jun 2016, 2:17 am

George W http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7321432758
George W KlBsgaObw-OMbYP-Q_o8CiyxTogm11dPgtvGKhp8CmE=

Last Active: 13 hours ago  
Profile Views: 2391 times  
Profile Skin: Default  
Relationship Status: Divorced  Languages: English, Español - España, Español - México  
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White  
Religion: Christian  
Orientation: Straight

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Romance Scammer George Wilson

Post by Diane Sat 04 Jun 2016, 2:18 am

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male FAKE PROFILES ON OTHER SOCIAL WEB SITES

Post by Diane Sat 04 Jun 2016, 2:19 am

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Message to a friend.

Post by Diane Sat 04 Jun 2016, 2:20 am

George WILSON Hello How are you? I hope everything goes well and without stress for you? Thank you for providing your email ID, at least it has enabled me to speak, and know more about you ... I just want you to know that there will be little privacy of our communication, and can not be contact you through a dating site, because I do not go there ever. I know you must be wondering why you contact, I love everything about you in your profile and your picture. This is why you want to find and to know more about you - what you like, what are your dreams and everything good and bad for you?
In a brief introduction about myself, my real name is George Wilson, born in May 5, 1967 in Oslo, Norway. I am a native of Oslo, my parents moved to Wales England when I was 17 years old. I studied Mechanical Engineering at the University of Cambridge ... After graduation, I worked with Ford for some time before going for an extended course of petroleum engineering at Harvard and then started their own business. I am a consultant by profession, I specialize in oil and gas supply. I am also involved in the management of oil spills. My father died in a car accident while on vacation with my mother in Hawaii in 2001, but as God may have it God spare my mother's life for me. I split with my wife 5 years ago because she cheated on me with my best friend, we officially divorced on April 8, 2010 I live alone with my son who is 15 years his name was Kelvin and I also take care of my sick old mother also, we all live together now Manchester were I work. I am 5'8 tall, blue eyes, dark brown hair and weigh 72 kilograms in weight.
The only thing that has kept me going is my son, he is my backbone. Since my divorce I felt as if the world has fallen apart, For a long time after my divorce I kept my life very small - work, home, very few social contacts and definitely not dating just is not ready. It took me a long time to get through these dark days .. After my divorce I never thought I could ever get over something like this, instead I have to go through it and I feel the pain so that I can in eventually heal my spirit But after a while I realized that if I try to keep my life a small and safe, so I will not hurt that I also cut off from feeling any joy again - because the joy and pain are two sides of the same coin. So gradually I allowed to appear again in the real world again, and here I am my first experience in online dating! I hope to meet a decent woman who is looking for a serious relationship, I like to do something Clear starting in our communication. My intention should be disclosed early enough so that it can be able to know why you are in contact. The only reason I'm here writing to you and are willing to take the time to do everything necessary communication is because I like your profile and I want to get close to you and see if there is chemistry to heart harnessed together because nothing works until someone is working on it. I am here to look for the real woman who can bring out the best in me, a woman who will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is trust, love, relationships, communication, compromise, understanding, friendship who has the spirit of an. One that we will share our sorrows together and one that will be there for each other in terms of good and bad
I also know that both problems we will face is "language and distance." I want you to know that the distance has nothing to do with love. if you find someone who touches your heart and defines love in a perfect way, you can travel thousands of miles to come and have it. Love has nothing to do with age, distance, personality and what you are, but who you are. I really do not know what you are looking for, but if you're after a relationship that will lead to marriage to last forever, you may need to give another chance in our lives to see if we were compatible, but please to be informed that I will not have much time to meet and talk with you online all the time cause I always busy, but I will devote a little time to know more about you. I'll tell you more about me as soon as you tell me something about you. And finally, I will wait for your response and please do not rush, just take your time and write to me when you have the opportunity to do so, my heart is free and open, I will also be happy if you find the same heart and it will be each other. I hope to read from you soon. With best wishes, George Wilson

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Re: George W

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum