TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Rocy I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:54 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
Rocy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
Rocy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Rocy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
Rocy I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
Rocy I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tanzanian Model Rehema Masunga aka Nkiyah iamnkiyah
Rocy I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gugulethu Zurich Makhubela zurich_0916
Rocy I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 4:52 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Faith Holifield faithiee___
Rocy I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:23 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Rocy I_vote_lcapRocy I_voting_barRocy I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14369)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Rocy

Go down

Rocy Empty Rocy

Post by Guest Sat 12 Nov 2011, 5:30 pm

Rocy http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5459032855

Rocy 6338400696_8cc1b68e0e

Last Active:17 hours ago
Profile Views:257 times
Interested In:Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity:Caucasian/White

Back to top Go down

Rocy Empty messages to 63 y.o. woman

Post by Guest Sat 12 Nov 2011, 5:36 pm

To:Me
Date:November 12, 2011 at 2:43am
Subject:Re: Hi
thanks for your email, flower i really welcome you in my life, promise to bring happniess in your life, am reall person and good man, have fear of God with me, and looking such wondersful woman like you to love God, and fear God,
And I want to tell you more about myself. What I seek, seeking a self sufficient, good, a woman who wants to start a family, for whom loneliness is not a natural state. I want a family to love and take care of a loved one. In my understanding, love is above all a sacrifice, to give more than take. In this I see the integrity of the family. I want the woman with whom we have obtained reciprocity, showed determination and we met in reality. I do not want to enter into a long correspondence, and to talk about anything. I would like to build a foundation of stong relationship with you for now and our future eand much more. Let me give you an idea of ??what I was I the country. I believe in 4 simple truth, honesty is the cornerstone of any relationship. It is just a basic foundation for those who rely on it. To be truthful it's all for me. I always say that you need to hear, not what you want to hear. Trust is something that should be earned. It comes from how many people are honest with each other always at 100%. I feel that the trust would be welcome, and never take for granted. Loyalty comes from the heart and soul. I relate to this woman, who can always count on no matter what. Finally, without this simple concept, the other three can not exist and must be linked. Talk to each other, never go away from the dialogue, but I'm always ready to listen to how it should be. I am open to many questions, and we can share your favorite ideas Please, ask me anything and I will share with you. I am very positive, spontaneous, witty, well read, honest, open-minded. I also love to walk, to keep your body, mind and soul clean, healthy and happy. I am socially conscious, appreciate other cultures, patient,, sensual, sexy, adventurous, romantic, very sociable, playful, well, I can make you laugh, I can bring revival in your life. I appreciate and respect other people of other feelings, opinions and culture. I think I am still a child at heart, can be surprised. I know that to love someone to understand each other - it requires emotion, energy, desire to laugh together, smile, your heart and trust each other. One important thing is to give each other a chance to go to a meeting, if you can not do that ..... then this can only blame themselves. Love is like a fine sense of compassion and appreciation. The best proof of love - trust. Love is a great feeling, what we can experience, it can withstand any storm of life relationship. Loving trusting and respecting each other completely - it can lead us to true love and happiness. Of course hard to love and trust is difficult, but finding love and trust will be to find a gift of fate. Relationships should never be taken for granted. Life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are required for happiness. This concept is my philosophy. That's all I wanted to tell you about myrself that you had no idea about me. I have a daughter Anna. She lives in LONDON,
I am a Contractor in Fla with around 70 emploees, so I find myself very busy most of the time. This year, I bought a home up in Iowa on a lake up there to be able to get away from this rat race and to spend time with my oldest son and my granddaughters. I love life, music, business and about anything else worth loving.contact email ID. ericanderson196517@yahoo.com

Date:November 12, 2011 at 8:16pm
Subject:yes, am online ericanderson196517@yahoo.com ...
yes, am online ericanderson196517@yahoo.com

Date:November 12, 2011 at 7:55pm
Subject:Re: Hi
My love this is my email (ericanderson196517@yahoo.com) and i have add you at my yahoo messenger, so that we can have nice chat very soon. thanks God bless you

Back to top Go down

Rocy Empty Eric Anderson invites you to connect

Post by Guest Sat 12 Nov 2011, 5:44 pm

From: Eric Anderson via Yahoo! ericanderson196517@yahoo.com
Eric Anderson invites you to connect

Join Eric Anderson on Yahoo! Messenger

X-Originating-IP: 64.31.35.98
http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/64.31.35.98
IP: 64.31.35.98
Decimal: 1075782498
Hostname: 98-35-31-64.static.reverse.lstn.net
ISP: Limestone Networks