TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
What do you think about forums in general? I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
What do you think about forums in general? I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:30 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
What do you think about forums in general? I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 pm by Jamaica

» Required
What do you think about forums in general? I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
What do you think about forums in general? I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:00 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
What do you think about forums in general? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of ladymay iam_ladymay
What do you think about forums in general? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:21 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
What do you think about forums in general? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:44 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
What do you think about forums in general? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 am by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
What do you think about forums in general? I_vote_lcapWhat do you think about forums in general? I_voting_barWhat do you think about forums in general? I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
What do you think about forums in general? I_vote_lcapWhat do you think about forums in general? I_voting_barWhat do you think about forums in general? I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14271)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)