TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Jemima Wilberforce Duodu aka Sunshine
Wale F I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:49 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oba Mini Mall
Wale F I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Lexy Shay
Wale F I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
Wale F I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:14 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Prunelle Konan konan_prunelle
Wale F I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:15 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Teresa Lavae
Wale F I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:34 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tracy Adaobi
Wale F I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:51 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of untouchedzoul aka phenenixx
Wale F I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2024, 10:18 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Wale F I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2024, 6:49 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Wale F I_vote_lcapWale F I_voting_barWale F I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14300)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Wale F

2 posters

Go down

Wale F Empty Wale F

Post by Diane Sat 29 Oct 2011, 7:55 pm

Wale F http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5459134650

Wale F 6294256411_ebc9f07808

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 323 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English, Spanish, French
Ethnicity: Black/African
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
Elementary School: Sacred Heart School
Junior High School: Ashby School
High School: Balaton Public Schools '82
College: St. Cloud State University '96

About Me
Music: R&b Classical and Blues
Sports: Basketball, Rugby.. Soccer... Tennis...
About Me: I`m 5`7" 180 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook..I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

Diane

Back to top Go down

Wale F Empty Possible romance scammer

Post by Diane Sat 29 Oct 2011, 7:57 pm

To:Me

Date:October 28, 2011 at 11:38am

Subject:How are you doing today?,I ...

How are you doing today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the ladies I read from on Personals are not what I want" you sound nice" . I`m 5`7" 180 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook..I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.. I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. I look forward to hearing from you soon!.

Date:October 29, 2011 at 1:29pm

Subject:Re: How are you doing today?,I ...

Hi ,
Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

Am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly reactive, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is an handsome man like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .

Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in today's society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

I want you to know that others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.
Hope to hear from you soon...

Date:October 29, 2011 at 1:29pm

Subject:Re: How are you doing today?,I ...
well all i desire is your heart... and i promise you to do anything just to have it to myself alone... And after having it... I promise to Treasure it forever.... I'm single and got no kids... I love kids but i have not been fortunate enough to be with the right woman... All i desire for is someone honest and God fearing... even the Bible said the fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom... I don't smoke and also i don't drink.... I will be glad if we can get to know much about ourselves either by chatting online... That's on yahoo messenger id freeman2035@yahoo.com and also i will appreciate it if only i can have your yahoo id as well so i can get to add you to my messenger.... Here is my Mobile Phone Number 832-316-5574 .... But I'm having a little problem with it right now.... I'm using the latest I phone and it dropped on the floor yesterday... but i have been having issues with it... But I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.... But really i want you to know that there is someone out there that care so much about you..... Please what's your name on Face book so i can get to add you babe...Stay Blessed..... Freeman...

Last edited by Diane on Sat 29 Oct 2011, 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Three long messages and he give up his phone number and email.)

Diane

Back to top Go down

Wale F Empty Resources

Post by TagListed Sat 29 Oct 2011, 7:59 pm

TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wale F Empty Re: Wale F

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content