TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos Of Akua Saucy
David B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nkosazane Mpilonhle
David B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Peggy Anelle aka Bozzbiberon
David B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
David B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama Quayeba Akwaboah
David B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:06 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Fanta west_side__goddess
David B I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2024, 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
David B I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2024, 6:01 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Kiera Nicole Bethley
David B I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2024, 1:50 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nichole Williams aka Blaq Russian
David B I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2024, 12:36 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
David B I_vote_lcapDavid B I_voting_barDavid B I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14311)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

David B

Go down

David B Empty David B

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011, 3:14 pm

David B http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5459097944

David B 6282069875_0c15455c1a

Last Active: a day ago
Profile Views: 103 times
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English, German
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Back to top Go down

David B Empty message

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011, 3:15 pm

To:Me
Date:October 20, 2011 at 5:47pm
Subject:hey

Dear flower The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in today's society.I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.i will be glad if you send me your email so i can add you and get to chat with you when you are online

Hope to hear from you soon
Kisses and Hugs
David

Back to top Go down

David B Empty Letter

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011, 3:26 pm

Am David Bradshaw am 46 years old born on October 22, 1964. I lived with my mother in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, but I was born in Beja Portugal. i never grew to kn ow cos my dad, he betrayed my mother then my mother had divorced him. i lived in Holland until I was 15 when I moved to America with my mom.i finished my education in Jacksonville Florida.i love my mother very much and she loved me ... but now she's dead was once married, but unfortunately, i lost my wife. she died of cancer.i loved much.i have a son named Debby.Right now I live in manchester UK.i work as a construction engineer who deals with the construction of roads and bridges. i travel to different countries, due to the nature of my work.
I am someone who is sincere, honest, with a good heart and spirit. Sense of humor .. I value trust and loyalty above all. Fun to be with, pleasant, friendly, loving, personality. Loving people. Loving life. Have a positive attitude. Relaxed. Common Sense. It is not hard to live with. Smart. Smart. Educated. Trustworthy. Understanding. Stable. Kind, warm, loving, caring e. A very nice man and wonderful person.
My hobbies are meeting new people. Spectator sports. Football. Riding horses. Boating. Water Skiing. Hiking. Love the Outdoors, swimming.
I like music, making people laugh for adventure / outdoors. Eating at the restaurant, Writing Bowling, Playing pool (or bikini, or naked), movies theaters, entertainment events, like concerts. Roller-Skating. Cycling. Floor escalator. Wine tasting. Some Sky Diving. Making Love with the right person. Walking on a beach or walking on a nature trail. Receiving a body massage. Staying "on" hugging, kissing passionately, and stroke.
I do not like foul language. Disrespect. Bad body odor & Attitude Clothes.Bad Filthy, Lies and more important.
here's a little bit about me and I hope that you enjoy your hearing very good of you and I really can not wait to get to know a lot about you, I want you to always be on yahoo messenger because it will not be able to speak much better and well spend time getting to know each other better, please tell me a little more about you also get your a very interesting person, I want you to know that I never heard of any woman and I would not be hurt or heart broken.so will give us the chance to know each other and see if things workout for us, please answer me as soon as possible, be careful.

Hope to hear from you soon

Kisses and hugs, loads of love

david

Received: from [93.91.87.98]
http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/93.91.87.98
IP: 93.91.87.98
Type: Corporate
Geolocation Information

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

David B Empty FB profile

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011, 3:34 pm