TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
Richardon B I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Richardon B I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:58 am by Jamaica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF LAYLA MONROE
Richardon B I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:08 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos Of Nomfundo Gasa
Richardon B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Mahalia Akatugba
Richardon B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:14 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Naa Eunice aka _brownie_naa
Richardon B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:28 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lola la_reinanyc
Richardon B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:37 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
Richardon B I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2024, 9:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Kizitah Yeboah Amma
Richardon B I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2024, 4:35 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Richardon B I_vote_lcapRichardon B I_voting_barRichardon B I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14283)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

MariaH

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Richardon B

Go down

Male Richardon B

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 5:53 pm

Richardon B http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5459289312

Richardon B FazqsFpjAqp387cKzxfANzl5OgpEp46fRaGVLaWF8Ms=

The best truth u can get 4rm human is Gud Morning!15 days ago
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 202 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English, French, Spanish
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

College: Baptist University of the Americas '81

About Me
Music: I love Gospel songs, Don moen is my role model. i love singing songs of praises to GOD.
Movies: My best movie is pirates. it reminds me of how Jesus dies for our sins on the cross of calvary
TV: My Best Tv is BBC
Books: my best books are inspirational and transformational books. hahaha
Sports: Football, Basketball.
Interests: i'm interested in a God fearing, caring, beautiful, loving and charming woman for a long term relationship.
Dreams: My dreams is to meet a woman that will make me forever happy.
Best Features: Hmmm.... dnt have much to say.
About Me: I am Richardon from Texas,divorced. i don't have kid but i would love to have in future,I'm not too tall I`m 5`7"140 average build .WEDDING PLANNER By profession and i like my Job. hahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Male letter with IP Nigeria

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 6:05 pm

Hi Dear, flower

How you doing ? Hope your doing great ? Wow I'm so glad to send you an email and i really appreciate the fact that you take your time to send me messages on tagged.,Well this is More about me well I'm 51 yrs. divorced without a son who stays with my Grand mum.,I'm not too tall I`m 5`7"140 average build .I am a Book writer (wow, he writes about scammers? me too...)By profession and i like my Job.I'm from Texas, USA. but presently am in North Carolina with my Granny am the only Son of my parent,i lost my both parent when i was 11 years old am all alone with my Granny and her prayers for me is to get the Woman of my dreams to spend the rest of mylife with for ever no matter the Location in the world ok..

You sound very good and i would like it if we can continue this communication and see what happens. I am definitely ready to allow time and energy for a long term relationship to be a part of my life as I'm a good lover . I'm ready to take risks and be wrong and giggle and love and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of each other.....I love laying around the pool in weekend and have coffee dine and wine together spending lonely time together and i love home made meal because it is my joy that my wife cooks for me. ,I also love going to new places mostly weekend I love gospel music and also a car races lover too..I'm not asking for too much in a woman all i want is caring Understanding Trust and Honest that's the foundation of a good relationship.....

Well i am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today. well i want to know your life experiences, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me.I Just got out of a relationship that burnt and hurt me so bad i hope you are the type that ?I am a kind, charming, tender, sincere and faithful lady. I want to find my true love. I am a soft, tender man. I do believe that my second half is waiting for me somewhere. I am honest. I like sincerity. I have strong family values. My relatives are very important for me. I have a wonderful family and I want my own family to be the same. I am ready to love and give my tenderness and care for my loving person and i really want you to know that i am usual man with a lot of dreams.I Have a great Life and I am looking for some one i can share it with .I am not looking for Mrs Perfect or a millionaire. I am not searching easy life either because life is never easy I know,

I am not interested in pen pals and game-players. I need someone who is tired of being alone, someone who wants to love and to be loved.someone who knows how to treat a man, a true gentle woman.. someone who knows what she wants. someone who does not want to settle for the less and always looks for more. someone who loves kissing and cuddling. someone who loves a warm bed and a sexy man in it. I am looking for a long term relationship that could lead to marriage With Some one Who is God Fearing i have been hurt so many times by women but i feel comfortable talking to you and i believe you are God sent to me thats why i want to give it a try ok i Know what she Want,someone that could bring out the best in me, someone that i can trust, a woman that will listen to me when I need him, a woman i can give my heart to, someone honest, someone that will not lie to me, someone that will there for each other when we need each other, someone that we would both appreciate our high moral standards, respect ourselves the way we respect our selfs. Someone that would love me as if each day is our last day together and that would be by my sides as if each day is our last day together.hope to hear from you soon.

Take Care.
Richardson

Received: from [41.58.33.72]
http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/41.58.33.72
IP: 41.58.33.72
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Male FB profile

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 6:25 pm

His e-mail leads to Fb profile