TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos Of Maame Ama Adoma
Teddy B I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:55 am by Jamica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF MALI J
Teddy B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of ElseRA @else_is_ra
Teddy B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Mahalia Akatugba
Teddy B I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024, 2:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Émeraude Leila Orlane aka juus dorange225
Teddy B I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024, 1:44 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oghene Karo - Kirachaana
Teddy B I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024, 12:18 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Bonnie aka Santas Sweetest
Teddy B I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024, 11:56 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Akua Saucy
Teddy B I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 10:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nkosazane Mpilonhle
Teddy B I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 5:58 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Teddy B I_vote_lcapTeddy B I_voting_barTeddy B I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14318)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Teddy B

Go down

Male Teddy B

Post by Diane Mon 29 Jun 2015, 3:50 am

Teddy B http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6038411405
Teddy B TGUXo3WiIm6lKrd5g6KwtM5542FV2ccHqHAVDOTaFiA=

Last Active: 13 hours ago
Profile Views: 430 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Looking for my soulmate!
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: R&B blues rock slows gospel reggae jazz I love music alot
Movies: comedy romances action
TV: not really into TV
Books: Holy Bible
Sports: playing golf
Interests: Long walks camping fishing reading cooking movies shopping concert walking on the beach watching the sunset dancing alone in my sitting room traveling playing golf outdoor and indoor
Dreams: I will love to travel with my love visit alot of places
Best Features: my eyes look so sexy
About Me: I am a great guy, who loves life and who knows how to treat a woman. I maybe old, but I think It is still a man duty to care for his partner: Examples: *Open car doors *Help her on the back of my Harley *Pay for things *Help around the house/cook;cleaning... Maybe this way: I am looking for a woman who will treat me like I treat her. I have never been a believer in like Mothers Day. or Fathers day. Valentines day as well. We should act like this everyday and not just because someone said "Hey lets have a Day where we treat the significant other good. Honestly, most guys do this on one day, because they know no better, and they figure its a day Ill be nice that way I will get to have "sex" if I bring flowers or candy.About my Match will be a continuation of this so i will share that in the next page.. I wake up and want to say, how can I make my partners day easier for her? I want the same thing from her. Trust /loyalty is something very dear to me, and I would like to get these back. I love movies, music, being goofy, being funny, all that goes into/with a great relationship. I am a Godly man and not afraid to say or show it. I love a beach/a sunset/a thunderstorm,
still about me: Well there is alot more; Id like to share more....I am romantic...I am looking for a woman who will do the same to me. you know that look when standing in a crowded room, and all you care to see is the woman who you are madly in love with...nothing else matters. You can actually feel her breathe on my face, or that one smell that reminds me of her. Its yours and when you smell that scent it takes you to her and you could be half way around the world, but that smell id you! Victoria Secrets is great, but I think a t-shirt or flannel PJs are more attractive... I'd just like to add... learning about other places and cultures; going to plays; movies; those great weekends trips to small towns; listening music; all types; like oldies, classical standards, Latin, little country, smooth jazz, easy listening, classical, club dancing; singing; drives in the country; and you (smile)..trying different foods. I like Italian, Mexican,Chinese,French and home cooking; going to art museums; concerts; staying at home and relaxing; watching good videos; eating popcorn; walks; holding hands; kissing (smile); going to parks and having a picnic; most outdoor stuff. Also enjoying good wines,
all I want is true love: and chocolate ice cream; cherries; and much more..or maybe just going out for a very romantic dinner with you and a little dancing and other surpasses along the way. Hows does that sound still smiling !!

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Romance Scammer Teddy Briston

Post by Diane Mon 29 Jun 2015, 3:52 am

Diane

Back to top Go down