TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
John Harricharan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
John Harricharan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lola la_reinanyc
John Harricharan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Kizitah Yeboah Amma
John Harricharan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:35 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
John Harricharan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
John Harricharan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
John Harricharan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
John Harricharan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
John Harricharan I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2024, 5:49 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
John Harricharan I_vote_lcapJohn Harricharan I_voting_barJohn Harricharan I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
John Harricharan I_vote_lcapJohn Harricharan I_voting_barJohn Harricharan I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14275)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

TagListed

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

John Harricharan

Go down

John Harricharan Empty John Harricharan

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 3:02 am

John Harricharan http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5456857661

John Harricharan 6249186289_a47e22afb7

Last Active: 3 days ago
Profile Views: 299 times
Tagline: Relationship Has No Age Limit
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Other
Orientation: Straight

Back to top Go down

John Harricharan Empty TO THE MOTHER OF MY UNBORN BABIES

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 3:07 am

TO THE MOTHER OF MY UNBORN BABIES- letter to 63 y.o. woman
lol! lol! lol!

Hello XXX,

I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing Shocked that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.

Love Always,

Jon

From Engrjon Harricharan engrjonharricharan@yahoo.co.uk

Received: from [115.135.124.126]
State/Region: Kuala Lumpur
City: Kuala Lumpur

Back to top Go down

John Harricharan Empty Re: John Harricharan

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 3:20 am

My Love, My Sugar Sad , I was exasperated with pride to have received one from you, the lungs in my body flapped with joy now i have found u and read your words. Anyway by now you have reached the realizations to why I am jotting this small letter to you, yes it is to see if you are keeping with the sands of time.
How is everything on that other side of yours? Well here everything is just half lemon half sugar to make it Schweppes.? How are you pulling the wagons of life? I am just pulling my works here  like a donkey pulling a cart.

My Love, I am missing you very much right now, my heart is perambulating with every word that I write, if it was not for these oceans that decided to flow between us then I would get on the next bus to come and see you, but until then I know that I will not hesitate to write to you and wish you love everyday of my life. I remember that day lovie, that one sweet day as Maria Carey Shocked singed it (scammer-romantic..lol), you know that it is my favorite song sweety.I wish we are together now so i can whisper the sound of love into your ear and say i love you Sad , Having you just brought sweet dreams to me for the rest of my life XXX.

If words of love could ride a bicycle I would be competing against mariah carey Shocked Anyways, I will not stop you from reading the books that give you life and education so I will stop here for today. Please always be writing to me because I am missing you like sugar misses tea.

Keep well my mop of my heart, Yours in flesh and in blood. (OMG..I feel myself like a Bloody Mary cocktail...lol)
Jon Harricharan

Back to top Go down

John Harricharan Empty To my dearest (to me)

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 3:33 am

Dear XXX

Well, since I have come from Malaysia you have been everything to me. You have shown me Canadian ways Shocked Shocked (dear scammer, you write letter to canadian girl?) of life and I appreciate it. Now we have been writing to each other for some time. We are no longer getting young, yes, but my love gets stronger every moment that I think of you. You are my ocean, my earth, my sky and my Skittle. I know you read these every day so I am going to do something that I am completely serious about even though you think I am crazy and ..
this is the strangest way to do it: WILL YOU MARRY ME? (Yessssssssss. dear scammer, I am ready to marry all my bad boys from TagListed)

Love always,
Jon Harricharan

Back to top Go down

John Harricharan Empty I CARE FOR U THE MOTHER OF MY UNBORN BABIES

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 3:41 am

He will never stop...lol

Dear XXX,

How can I tell you what I'm feeling when sometimes, I don't even understand myself? I wish things were perfectly wonderful between us, But we're going to have to work at it to make them that way. I do believe we have so much to build on… our memories and our love most of all. I may not always understand why destiny brought us together, or exactly how to make our relationship stronger, but I care enough to want us to try to find out.

When the world closes in and lies so heavily upon you,
remember - I care.
When love seems to only bring you pain,
remember - I care.
What cannot be, cannot be, but always,
remember - I care.
Never be afraid to come to me if you have need of the simplest thing! No matter what it is,
remember - I care.

Love Always,
Engr Jon Harricharan

Back to top Go down

John Harricharan Empty TO MY SOULMATE

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 3:45 am

Hi XXX,

I spent most of my 19 years on earth waiting for the maturity and courage to give my heart to someone. Then when I stopped waiting, I simply stumbled upon a stone on my path and stood up again to find you standing there. I "fell" in love because of a stone as hard and strong as love itself. Thank you for letting me falter into your life in such a foolish and beautiful way. Thank you for teaching me that what can be seen from a distance is still existent and within arms' reach. That small hesitation in my life made all the difference ... thank you for lighting my life.

Love always,
Engr Jon Harricharan

Very soon I'll start to love him....lol

Back to top Go down

John Harricharan Empty for a bird of free spirit(for me)

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 3:55 am

Hi XXX,

Well, what can I say apart from, "Wow!" We've had many rides on the Love Roller Coaster. We've had our downs, but with plenty more ups, and I am so sincerely and utterly devoted to you.

We are both birds of free spirit, but we fly together forever. It is you who I am so sure of spending the rest of my life with, to marry, to have children with, to love and to cherish forever and eternally.

And as fear can stop you loving, love can stop your fear. I believe this to be true. When I look towards our future, you are always pictured there. I worry and I care for you. This is meant to be, Maria. I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind.

I have previously thought that I have been in love, but then you came along, took my hand and educated me further into learning as to what love REALLY is. I have so much to thank you for.

Thank you for believing in me when I could see no light. Thank you for picking me up when I fell and for kissing the tears off of my face. Thank you for giving me the freedom to tell you how I feel without feeling scared of your reaction. Thank you for your respect of my thoughts and feelings.

The fact that STILL I cannot find the words to describe exactly how my heart feels when I am writting to you, infuriates me. However, even if I had all descriptive vocabulary embedded unto my brain, I am sure that there still would not be a word that would fit exactly right.

Loving you until the skies fall down,
Engr Jon Harricharan

Girls, scammers use all sweet words to make us fall in love with them...really...I am ready to go to Africa now...lol..Why our men don't tell us so sweet romantic words...

Back to top Go down

John Harricharan Empty message for another woman

Post by Guest Sun 09 Oct 2011, 2:07 am

My dear flower i lost my wife last two years, she and my unborn baby was involve in a car accident in liverpool uk.
(He tells about me and our unborn baby??? Bad boy...He killed me and our unborn baby...he is a scammer -killer...)
since then i have been lonely and single that is while i register in tag to find a soulmate. please kindly send  me ur emails address so that we could meet online on chat to get express each others point of view in terms of relationship
hoping to hear from your soonest.

Back to top Go down

John Harricharan Empty Re: John Harricharan

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down