TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Fanta west_side__goddess
Harry S I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Harry S I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:01 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Kiera Nicole Bethley
Harry S I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:50 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nichole Williams aka Blaq Russian
Harry S I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Vaileth Vanessa aka vee_karshian
Harry S I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Betty christy
Harry S I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:20 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Jemima Wilberforce Duodu aka Sunshine
Harry S I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 9:49 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oba Mini Mall
Harry S I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 8:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Lexy Shay
Harry S I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:38 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Harry S I_vote_lcapHarry S I_voting_barHarry S I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14306)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Harry S

Go down

Harry S Empty Harry S

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2011, 10:11 pm

Harry S http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5455206299

Harry S 00010559Zur

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 583 times
Tagline: is good to do good
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Religion: Christian

Back to top Go down

Harry S Empty his other photos

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2011, 10:21 pm

Harry S 00040559ZurHarry S 00030559ZurHarry S 00020559Zur

Back to top Go down

Harry S Empty messages to 63 y.o. woman

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2011, 10:38 pm

are you on facebook my love??

yes are you on facebook,???????
so that we can be close and talk about our future Embarassed my dear

ok i will wait for you, my love.i want to be close to you and see if we can meet as soon as possible my love,and where can we chat my love?????

ok add me with harry.smith71@yahoo.com and are you on face book my love??????
can we chat on facebook my love????

His profile on FB
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002389377403&sk=info

Harry S 000k0553KVk

Back to top Go down

Harry S Empty other profile with the same photo

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2011, 10:45 pm

David R http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5458362828
Harry S 0001055m07c

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Profile Views: 41 times
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Other
Orientation: Straight

Back to top Go down

Harry S Empty FB profile with the same photo

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2011, 10:54 pm

Another FB profile with the same picture
https://www.facebook.com/people/Jamie-Camarota/100002493909794
Harry S 000l0553KVk
About Jamie
I am the proud father of my great son who means the world to me. As happy as he makes me,but there is still something missing. Which is the love of a good woman. Are you the One?..I seek a partner and friend for life!!!
Someone I can call my loving wife. There has to be open communication on all levels, open minds and forgiving hearts. No one is perfect. Life has taught me many lessons, now I just wait patiently for a woman that desires
me for the man I have become and respect me as I would respect her. Loving children is a must.Friendship and Love How do you sum up the different dimensions of friensdhip and love... I think that true friendship and love
are one in the same. I also believe that the word "love" has lost it's true meaning throughout time. If the person that says they love you will not stand in a fire with you during your hardest times but walks away or retreats
inside themselves for self preservation and only comes back when the fire is out, that is not love that is a passion of convenience and it will run it's course and be gone... and for the better. Love is the strongest emotion
because it has no boundaries and if someone truly loves you and you truly love them...be it friend or lover...there is no greater high in the world. Your pain is their pain and their pain is your pain and the same with
happiness and joy and your love for them and their love for you is never measured by how much effort it takes or whether it is convenient. To live your whole life without experiencing that is only a life, it is not living. I've
learned Alot in a very short time about how dark the world can be in one minute and how beautiful the light of the rainbow is at the end of the storm in the very next minute. Cherish the people that are a part of your soul,
they will be there waiting to catch you when you fall~ all others will just come and go...and you need to just let them go.

I am very positive, spontaneous, warm, witty, well-read, honest, open minded.I also walk and Meditation to keep my body, mind and soul clean, healthy and happy.I am socially conscious, appreciate other Cultures,
tolerant, independent, sensitive, sensual, Sexy, adventurous, Romantic, very communicative, playful, healthy, can make you laugh, I can bring excitement in your life.I am fun loving, creative and at peace. I appreciate
others and respect other people's feelings, opinions and cultures. I believe that we are children still at heart, capable of wonder, revlry and change, but, something should be stable.I am an intense friend, sees his glass as
half full.I have always drawn to Oceans, mountains and nature.when there is good music, I love to dance, I also enjoy art, cultural activities, exploring new places, visiting museums.I also enjoy romantic picnics, candle
light dinner.I believe the kiss is the most intimate and sensual thing that two people can share.kissing is an art form.On the more romantic side,. My ideal match is a person, who is warm, wonderful, witty, have a positive out
look on life, She is honest, sensitive, I am active, positive, outgoing, smart,intelligent,nice, funny,very loving, affectionate, and a family oriented Lady. I am ready to find a life partner and raise a permanent family. I Love
to travel and seek adventure. I am very easy to get along with. I'm in good health; eat well,very fun and conservative. I know how to cook, clean, do dishes and laundry so I don't need a wife to be a home slave. I believe
in having a maid and a nanny to help with kids.I am very loving, touchy/ feely,,type of Lady.. love to give and receive foot rubs and back rubs.. I love to kiss my partner;I like hugs, walking hand in hand and arm in arm. I
like to work out be in shape take walks on the beach and give my lady lots of flowers.I am very romantic.. I love Romance, dancing, water sports, boating, travel, music, arts, outdoors, snow Skiing, games, reading, being
active, and public peaking. I love lakes,mountains, snow skiing, riding snowmobiles, horses, motor cycles, dirt bikes and dune buggies. I like art galleries, museums,and the theater. I like going to the operas, bialys,
skating, walking on the beach and laying in the sun. I play billards, foosball, tennis, volleyball, baseball, football, and catch. I love to play sports with children and card games and board games. I love candle light dinners,
laying beneath the stars, and watching the sea wavescaring, romantic, sensual,compassionate, intelligent, interesting, attractive and fun loving....

Back to top Go down

Harry S Empty stolen pictures

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2011, 11:02 pm

All photos scammers take from this site
http://www.exploretalent.com
Fred Sullivan   Baltimore, MD

Harry S 000m0553KVk

Back to top Go down

Harry S Empty Re: Harry S

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down