TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Jemima Wilberforce Duodu aka Sunshine
Mark R I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 9:49 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oba Mini Mall
Mark R I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 8:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Lexy Shay
Mark R I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
Mark R I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:14 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Prunelle Konan konan_prunelle
Mark R I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:15 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Teresa Lavae
Mark R I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 11:34 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tracy Adaobi
Mark R I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:51 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of untouchedzoul aka phenenixx
Mark R I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2024, 10:18 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Mark R I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2024, 6:49 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Mark R I_vote_lcapMark R I_voting_barMark R I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14300)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Mark R

Go down

Mark R Empty Mark R

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2011, 7:07 am

Mark R http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5457770907

Mark R 6246974267_3d07a882a2

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 1541 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: i am seeking for soulm ate
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: Portugese, German,
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Back to top Go down

Mark R Empty From :markrawlings32@hotmail.co.uk

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2011, 9:09 am

Hi babe
How are you doing today? I hope everything is OK with you.Well, I'm right here and I just feel it's better for me to send you this email and tell you more and more about me and my life.
Output and accidental (depending on the adventure that may need a little persuasion) and fun loving person. I love weekend getaways, long walks / hikes and check out places I am looking to find someone who is outgoing, energetic and very comfortable in who she is.

Someone who is willing to take off over the weekend in the heat of the moment or have fun at home doing nothing. I am interested in the finer things in life. I like many different activities to attend Santa Fe Opera for walks in the zoo. I am self -sufficient and very independent. In a good place in my life ... would be great to share it with the right person. ( WOW, IT IS ME !!! SCAMPOLICE GIRL ... I love you )

I was born in 1962 in Cancun Quinton Roo is a Mexican, my father is Mexican and my mother is an American, I lived in Quintana to 15 years old i was when I moved to Louisiana .. am i in Canning Town East have been living here for about six years now, is a big change for me.

Thing I like most are going to live shows and meet with friends. It can be a movie a few drinks, nothing. As a song, I like almost everything. Kepi and 1075 I hear when I'm not checking a new cd. more to come
I am business man my work allows me to travel the world and I'm always happy with it. I agree on AC
I live in my own house is very big and beautiful, i like it, there are a lot of playground and a pool in front yard.When its daylight saving here in London Very Happy , I often go to the pool with my son, like a lot and have the best of fun together.

My son is 8 years old, his name is Johnny and Becky 10 she understood so much about me, I'm separated three years ago and since then, I have a serious relationship with anyone, I've been on some dates, but the I'm looking for is different, I'm not looking for one night stand with anyone, I'm serious and ready to commit as soon as I find the right one for me.
Johnny needs a mother figure and now I need someone so special to be my true love, well, not easy to find true love here and also there is great distance between us, but I think if we both do this work, we can be close to each other and understand us too.
Since life is so short and we must make the best of it here, so please write me back and tell me what you think about me and my life.i'm very honest and I want someone who is too honest to share my world with. I am a businessman my work allows me to travel the world and I'm always happy with it.There are a lot i will like to share with you here, please come to rule my world and lets do this work for us.
Have a great time and hope to hear from you very soon ... Kisses
Mark

From :markrawlings32@hotmail.co.uk -wow, his e-mail in database of Scampolice I love you
X-Originating-IP: [110.159.184.3]
State/Region: Kuala Lumpur
City: Kuala Lumpur

Last edited by Murka on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Mark R Empty from Mark R 2nd e-mail-markrawlings4all@yahoo.com

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2011, 10:40 am

To:Me
Date:September 27, 2011
Subject:Compliment of the day to ...

Compliment of the day to you. I admire your lovely photo here,it shows you are a very pretty woman.I am a gentle and easy going man,searching for a woman with a good heart to love,as a life partner it was interesting. markrawlings4all@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Mark R Empty message to other woman

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 11:07 am

Dear friend, flower
i hope you are having a nice time now ... I just wanted to let you know that i am very impressed with your profile Which really attracted me and paid my attention to write youand know it's for real. Each night and day I hope and pray that you'll be mine forever more. I know it's hard to trust a man - giving your heart, body and soul, but know it's me that's on my knees swallowing my pride, begging you, please ... once again I say please; we can build this love and let it grown . be mine. if care send me your email address,i will like us to start as friends and see what it lead us too.'hope too you soon.

Back to top Go down

Mark R Empty Re: Mark R

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down